It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Fine, tell me one animal that knows rocket science and can speak 5 languages. if you do, then i will admit i was wrong and animals are actually smart.

You could easily teach a dog what words mean in 10 different languages if you wanted to.

Yet the dog will still licks its balls when he has the chance.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Animals don't destroy their environment. They aren't greedy. They're not religious. They don't start wars. They don't pave over meadows and spill oil. Yes, they seem to be more evolved than us humans.

Hamsters eat their own babies.

Maybe you are right, we should be more like animals.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Kind of hard to mistake him when they pulled him out of the car.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Fine, tell me one animal that knows rocket science and can speak 5 languages. if you do, then i will admit i was wrong and animals are actually smart.

You could easily teach a dog what words mean in 10 different languages if you wanted to.

Yet the dog will still licks its balls when he has the chance.

So would most men if the human spine weren't so inflexible. Your argument is fallacious.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

false equivalence.

Show me 1 human that can fly. I mean, birds can do it, right?

Different animal, different skill set. Humans have intelligence. That is our skill. We use it to create defense, such as projectile weapons (part and parcel to being human is employing projectile weapons for defense and food).

Yet we are weaker, pound for pound, than all other animals.

So, while we are not the same....we were created in the same cauldron and tend to respond/react the same way. And doing so is what kept humans alive for the last 200k years. Its not about our talents, its about natural selection creating a psychology among animals which will protect their children. Violently if needed.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The end result is that no one steals cars in broad day light in the middle of the street. Road rage is a thing, yes, but anything else is limited.

Dude... you literally just finished posting about a kid killed by a gang because he didn't have a lighter!

And now you talk about how crime-free it is?

Delusion... it's what's for dinner.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Animals don't destroy their environment. They aren't greedy. They're not religious. They don't start wars. They don't pave over meadows and spill oil. Yes, they seem to be more evolved than us humans.

Abortion? 56 MILLION estimated abortiuons a year worldwide?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

false equivalence.

Different animal, different skill set. Humans have intelligence. That is our skill. We use it to create defense, such as projectile weapons (part and parcel to being human is employing projectile weapons for defense and food).

So, while we are not the same....we were created in the same cauldron and tend to respond/react the same way. And doing so is what kept humans alive for the last 200k years. Its not about our talents, its about natural selection creating a psychology among animals which will protect their children. Violently if needed.

What about those birds that put their own egs in other nests so other birds to take care of them? They don't care about their own children and are not defending them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not abortion. Eating your own baby. I would love to see that. You have a baby? nom nom nom, tasty!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

And so would the innocent defenseless people who like peace instead of fear. Bad people make bad choices and get bad outcomes. Defend bad people, get more bad people unafraid of the consequences. It's pretty easy to understand. The crooks are now the victims? Really?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The end result is that no one steals cars in broad day light in the middle of the street. Road rage is a thing, yes, but anything else is limited.

Dude... you literally just finished posting about a kid killed by a gang because he didn't have a lighter!

And now you talk about how crime-free it is?

Delusion... it's what's for dinner.

TheRedneck

and i said last year.

Such news make it big because they are rare.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

false equivalence.

What about those birds that put their own egs in other nests so other birds to take care of them? They don't care about their own children and are not defending them.

Adoptions and abortions are both a thing in humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I can show you one psychopath that knows rocket science.

(Hint: he goes by: )
TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not abortion. Eating your own baby. I would love to see that. You have a baby? nom nom nom, tasty!

if you were a troll, how would you act differently?

You wouldn't, because you are.

Step right this way to see the European who wants to eat American babies! you saw it here on ATS folks!
edit on 12-7-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It happened during the Holodomor in the Soviet Union. You "loving to see that" makes me think you have some manner of demon possession or mental illness, however.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Birds aren't mammals, for whatever that is worth.

Child rearing strategies vary. Some animals give birth and then barely interact after that. Some have the male raise the young, some have the female. Sometimes its both. But any species with a strategy of parental involvement will see those parents become violent in defense.

Out of curiosity, do birds give birth to live young? Is there much in the way of oxytocin release as the bird gazes upon its newly laid egg?

Grasp for the straws man.
Its fun to see.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

Death penalty for theft? Are you serious?

Why not?

It's one hell of a deterrent for other would-be thieves.

Duarte would be proud of you.

So we should give hugs to thieves and coddle them so there'd be more criminals?

Never thought I'd see the day where people are advocating for more criminals, but this is 2019 where virtue signaling to criminals is obviously the norm.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

false equivalence.

Adoptions and abortions are both a thing in humans.

Animals are not inteligent. I will never see an animal as an inteligent being. But i see them equal in the face of law with humans. Animals should have the same rights as us humans because they are not smart enough to defend themselves against humanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is a huge difference there that was not being acknowledged:

- Duterte commits state sanction murder/killing
- this father acted in a heat of passion

One is premeditated, the other is a reaction to a stress and fear for his childs safety.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Birds aren't mammals, for whatever that is worth.

Child rearing strategies vary. Some animals give birth and then barely interact after that. Some have the male raise the young, some have the female. Sometimes its both. But any species with a strategy of parental involvement will see those parents become violent in defense.

Out of curiosity, do birds give birth to live young? Is there much in the way of oxytocin release as the bird gazes upon its newly laid egg?

Grasp for the straws man.
Its fun to see.

You just compared humans with birds because we can't fly lol

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join