It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: Lysergic
Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

In Texas they can and will shoot you for stealing from vehicles.

Lead for Thought.

Texas is fun place. You can walk at night and shoot anyone who tries to steal anything from you. You can kill whoever you want as long as they are in your properly, you can kill people on the street if they are doing crime, you can kill whoever you want. Thats the dream xD

And yet the murder and property crime rates lag woefully behind the citadels of “liberal justice” like Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, well. An imperfect world.

Whenever i imagine USA i think of texas and how you can kill whoever you want as long as they are doing something considered "wrong" This is also why i hate the USA as a whole.

So when are you leaving? USA doesn't need people like you.

?? I live in Europa, not USA

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

No. Because "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

When my child gets swats at school i don't go beat up the principle. I teach my kid about the laws of consequence that we have established in our society.

Hopefully he learns that lesson while young, and isn't beat down in a South Philly street.

That used to be called “cruel to be kind”

Before that it was called “spare the rod and spoil the child.”

Back when people looked to the Bible for guidance

No, its always been "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". Example: i go stomping into a river with a sign that reads "No Swimming, Alligators" and get eaten...i played a stupid game. Its referencing idiots, not their punishment.

Yours references punishment, not kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Can I buy you a plane ticket to Mexico then?

I'm sure you'll love it there.

Can i buy you a ticket to Europa? So you to escape from that hell hole you live in.

I highly doubt you could afford, those poor euro#s aint got no money, hows that flat?

You are talking as if USA has ny money lol. But lets not derail the thread.

#1 Economy

And again hows that flat treating ya?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

You kill the person who stole your car, his parents kill you for killing him, your cousin kills them and thats an endless circle of pain and suffering.

If one of my children was lowlife enough to steal a car with someone's little kids in it and the parent beat them to death. I at first would be in disbelief, then humiliated as a parent who seemingly failed my own child, then understanding of the other parents wrath. Poor decisions can often get one accidentally killed like blow drying your hair while in a tub.

What will you do if you learn your son is a murderer and killed some car thief?

One...my child would not be a murderer for killing just a car thief but someone who abducted my grandchildren. Two: if this was the case, I would be celebrating my grandchildrens lives with my child.
edit on 7 12 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

You actually don't see the children.

That sounds eerily like experience talking. Please tell me you simply worded that badly.

TheRedneck

I am talking from experience because i am involved in the law of my country in few ways than one xD

When you try to steal a car you focus on speed. trying to steal the car before anyone catches you. Anything else is usually ignored.

The smart thiefs have other ways to steal cars than in broad daylight.

link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Steal in the middle east, hand cut off = SAVAGES AHHH!!!!

Steal in the U.S. and get beat to death = Murica! Land of the critical thinking hypocrites! :p

Uh, I've said many times on here that the one thing I admire about the Islamic world is their handling of crime (within reason... I disagree, obviously, with stoning rape victims and such). I absolutely support the idea that liars should have their tongues cut out, thieves their hands chopped off, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. It makes for a much more orderly, friendly world when strictly enforced.

link   

Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

Lead for Thought.

Texas is fun place. You can walk at night and shoot anyone who tries to steal anything from you. You can kill whoever you want as long as they are in your properly, you can kill people on the street if they are doing crime, you can kill whoever you want. Thats the dream xD

And yet the murder and property crime rates lag woefully behind the citadels of “liberal justice” like Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, well. An imperfect world.

Whenever i imagine USA i think of texas and how you can kill whoever you want as long as they are doing something considered "wrong" This is also why i hate the USA as a whole.

This!

It’s how we know we’re doing it right. When you bother to hate us ass a whole!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
-deleted because its just a repeat of my next message-
edit on 12-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: Deleted

link   

You kill the person who stole your car, his parents kill you for killing him, your cousin kills them and thats an endless circle of pain and suffering.

If one of my children was lowlife enough to steal a car with someone's little kids in it and the parent beat them to death. I at first would be in disbelief, then humiliated as a parent who seemingly failed my own child, then understanding of the other parents wrath. Poor decisions can often get one accidentally killed like blow drying your hair while in a tub.

What will you do if you learn your son is a murderer and killed some car thief?

One...my child would not be a murderer for killing just a car thief but someone who abducted my grandchildren. Two: if this was the case, I would be celebrating my grandchildrens lives with my child.

So if he is a thief - Thats bad, you shun your kid. If he is a murderer - thats good, he should be celebrated.

Do you see anything wrong here? This mentality is wrong. You can't pick 2 crimes and say - this crime is way worse because i think its moraly ok.

So if he is a thief - Thats bad, you shun your kid. If he is a murderer - thats good, he should be celebrated.

Do you see anything wrong here? This mentality is wrong. You can't pick 2 crimes and say - this crime is way worse. The oher is ok because i think its moraly ok.
edit on 12-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You don't not see that many children or accidentally abduct them when you steal a car. It appears to me that abducting the children was intentional. His plans for those children were likely something other than showing them a good time.

Good riddance and I certainly hope they show leniency towards those who were involved. Extenuating circumstances are clearly in play here and a slap on the wrists is at most what should happen.

Parents like to put all of them on the back, while a thief tries to steal the care. He doesnt look at whats in the back. He msot likely didnt even see the kids.

I highly doubt that he did not notice three kids in a car. You're really stretching it to defend him it seems.

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

Lead for Thought.

So when are you leaving? USA doesn't need people like you.

?? I live in Europa, not USA

Europa the moon, well, that's even better. Stay away from my planet.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

And this is why Americans see all Eurolands are a gaping #hole.

You can pretend you aren't envious it's ok America is use to the haters.

It's always some euro asshat with a stick up their ass about America

Meanwhile most American cant be bothered to GAF about your country

You dont think thats hilarious?

I think its mad hilarious.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ummm... OK, benefit of the doubt.

A fair warning, though, just in case... in the USA, you take a big chance on being killed if you try the same crap this suspect tried. Best to keep that behavior over there.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Steal in the middle east, hand cut off = SAVAGES AHHH!!!!

Steal in the U.S. and get beat to death = Murica! Land of the critical thinking hypocrites! :p

Uh, I've said many times on here that the one thing I admire about the Islamic world is their handling of crime (within reason... I disagree, obviously, with stoning rape victims and such). I absolutely support the idea that liars should have their tongues cut out, thieves their hands chopped off, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. It makes for a much more orderly, friendly world when strictly enforced.

Back when Texas was debating concealed carry in the 1990s, I was present when a teenager asked a 103-year old Texan if there was less crime back when Texas had open carry of pistols.

His reply:

“I never even heard a man call someone an asshole until 1925”

link   

The point of a justice system is punishment.

No, the point of the justice system in America is supposedly deterrence and rehabilitation, "Punishment" we are told, is not supposed to be the primary focus of justice anymore, as that is considered archaic by many. It's why we have a revolving door prison system... too little punishment and too many fantasies about rehabilitation when, as far as I am concerned, rehabilitation of criminals is usually a failing exercise.

link   

You don't not see that many children or accidentally abduct them when you steal a car. It appears to me that abducting the children was intentional. His plans for those children were likely something other than showing them a good time.

Good riddance and I certainly hope they show leniency towards those who were involved. Extenuating circumstances are clearly in play here and a slap on the wrists is at most what should happen.

Parents like to put all of them on the back, while a thief tries to steal the care. He doesnt look at whats in the back. He msot likely didnt even see the kids.

I highly doubt that he did not notice three kids in a car. You're really stretching it to defend him it seems.

You would be suprised at what people ignore.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I be back later I gotta go murder people who look in my direction with a gun that shoots cheeseburgers and budweiser.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Gee , lucky for them they murdered the right guy.
What if one of you were wearing the same color shirt and were mistaken for the bad guy?
Or
In the heat of your anger you just swung your tire iron, or kicked in his skull. Only to realize later that you grabbed the wrong guy?

Mob justice is a step backwards, and there should be a trial. Mob justice is no justice at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Ummm... OK, benefit of the doubt.

A fair warning, though, just in case... in the USA, you take a big chance on being killed if you try the same crap this suspect tried. Best to keep that behavior over there.

TheRedneck

If it will make you feel better, people here kill each other just because they bumped their car. A kid got killed last year because bunch of people beat and stabbed because he didnt had a lighter.

I always want to imagine usa has better laws but every time i read about thing its just worse. I set my mind if i see something wrong on the street i will get involved even if it kills me because its easy when everyone is a bystander and recording with their phone.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Gee , lucky for them they murdered the right guy.
What if one of you were wearing the same color shirt and were mistaken for the bad guy?
Or
In the heat of your anger you just swung your tire iron, or kicked in his skull. Only to realize later that you grabbed the wrong guy?

Mob justice is a step backwards, and there should be a trial. Mob justice is no justice at all.

Hard to mistake the guy you just forcibly pulled out of your car and away from your kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join