It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Beats Carjacker To Death Who Stole Car With Three Kids In Philly

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Is this what you fantasize about?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You don't not see that many children or accidentally abduct them when you steal a car. It appears to me that abducting the children was intentional. His plans for those children were likely something other than showing them a good time.

Good riddance and I certainly hope they show leniency towards those who were involved. Extenuating circumstances are clearly in play here and a slap on the wrists is at most what should happen.

link   

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: Lysergic
Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

In Texas they can and will shoot you for stealing from vehicles.

Lead for Thought.

Texas is fun place. You can walk at night and shoot anyone who tries to steal anything from you. You can kill whoever you want as long as they are in your properly, you can kill people on the street if they are doing crime, you can kill whoever you want. Thats the dream xD

And yet the murder and property crime rates lag woefully behind the citadels of “liberal justice” like Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, well. An imperfect world.

Whenever i imagine USA i think of texas and how you can kill whoever you want as long as they are doing something considered "wrong" This is also why i hate the USA as a whole.

link   

You think I'm psychotic... oh no, how will I recover from this wound? Oh, wait, I forgot... I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN WHAT YOU DEFINE ME AS! Family over laws, you say? Hell son, you actually think most Americans give a rat's ass about laws? You're absolutely wrong. It isn't laws that keep you from death on an almost daily basis, it's morals and religious underpinnings. The law doesn't mean jack squat in the grand scheme of things. I'll place my family above anything you throw out there because they are my family and yes, they mean more and are more precious than you, some car jacker, laws, baby kittens, and despite the fact that I'm working on this, Little Baby Jesus Himself on many days.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If he wanted to kill the guy then he did a #ty job of while waiting an HOUR for the police to arrive.

link   

Can I buy you a plane ticket to Mexico then?

I'm sure you'll love it there.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You don't not see that many children or accidentally abduct them when you steal a car. It appears to me that abducting the children was intentional. His plans for those children were likely something other than showing them a good time.

Good riddance and I certainly hope they show leniency towards those who were involved. Extenuating circumstances are clearly in play here and a slap on the wrists is at most what should happen.

You actually don't see the children.

Parents like to put all of them on the back, while a thief tries to steal the care. He doesnt look at whats in the back. He msot likely didnt even see the kids.

link   

I am suprised people are actually alive in texas. if i was there i would just buy a gun and kill every person who does something wrong. And if i see someone shooting someone else with a gun? I would kill him because he is dangerous. it will be like the wild west but worse.

Hoo Boy!

I've spent a lot of time in Texas. Trust me when I say, you might not want to go there with your attitude.

And don't even think about coming near Alabama... we're where Texas got its attitude from.

TheRedneck

link   

Can i buy you a ticket to Europa? So you to escape from that hell hole you live in.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: roadgravel

A jury of 12 would rule on opinion, which may be based on facts.

Point being: it is a reasonable response for that guy to pull the thief from the car and beat his ass. His death was unfortunate (for him anyway).

Didnt you read the news article?

The guy started beating the thief isntead of checking how his kids are. Thats not reasonable.

So in your mind he should have taken the time to see if kids were all okay and just let the bad guy get away? That is rediculous! You catch the POS first!

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: highvein

One thing we know for certain, he won't be stealing another car again. So there's that.

Or kidnapping kids to do what he would with them.

link   

Now this dude psychic lol

what a hack.

Have a good one, your low IQ posts have lost their luster.

link   

I am suprised people are actually alive in texas. if i was there i would just buy a gun and kill every person who does something wrong. And if i see someone shooting someone else with a gun? I would kill him because he is dangerous. it will be like the wild west but worse.

A thousand people a day moved there legally last year. Many more sneak in by swimming the rio grande. Literally Can Not Wait.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

Dont wanna die?

Don't be a POS.

In Texas they can and will shoot you for stealing from vehicles.

Lead for Thought.

Texas is fun place. You can walk at night and shoot anyone who tries to steal anything from you. You can kill whoever you want as long as they are in your properly, you can kill people on the street if they are doing crime, you can kill whoever you want. Thats the dream xD

And yet the murder and property crime rates lag woefully behind the citadels of “liberal justice” like Baltimore and Detroit. Oh, well. An imperfect world.

Whenever i imagine USA i think of texas and how you can kill whoever you want as long as they are doing something considered "wrong" This is also why i hate the USA as a whole.

So when are you leaving? USA doesn't need people like you.

link   

And then somebody will kill you. Best solution? Don't be a criminal and everyone is happy.

link   

Can i buy you a ticket to Europa? So you to escape from that hell hole you live in.

I highly doubt you could afford, those poor euro#s aint got no money, hows that flat?

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Hoo Boy!

I've spent a lot of time in Texas. Trust me when I say, you might not want to go there with your attitude.

And don't even think about coming near Alabama... we're where Texas got its attitude from.

TheRedneck

if all in texas are like you, then i wont have a problem. You seem like a trigger-go-happy who would kill a little child stealing his car in his own backyard.

link   

originally posted by: Starhooker

And then somebody will kill you. Best solution? Don't be a criminal and everyone is happy.

No one will kill me if i kill them first . Fastest draw wins.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I highly doubt you could afford, those poor euro#s aint got no money, hows that flat?

You are talking as if USA has ny money lol. But lets not derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You actually don't see the children.

That sounds eerily like experience talking. Please tell me you simply worded that badly.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join