It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: projectvxn

It's not a conspiracy theory. Russia pushed for Trump (for their own personal reasons) in their propaganda I don't think there was ever any denying that. I don't remember the Russians pushing for Obama or Hillary.

Ironically, the reason the Russians didn't want Hillary is because Hillary, as Obama's SecState, #ed around with one of Russia's elections.

Still, zero votes were changes, and their campaign was so small there's no indication it had any effect. The amount of money they spent was a drop in the bucket. Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate, that's all.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Says the man who falls in love with whoever's in office you loved Obama now you love Trump let me guess you loved bush jr at the time too. how long till you jump off the Trump train and onto the next presidential candidate?

Just stop, man.

You're only making a fool of yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I believe that as well they definitely have a ton of bots out there sewing discord but putin himself actively campaigned for Trump and badmouth Hillary I don't remember Putin playing both sides. Putin never anything good to say about Hillary not that he should have LOL
edit on 24-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Put it to rest? Hell no. We now need to make sure those that set up this sham of an investigation are brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: vor78

I believe that as well they definitely have a ton of bots out there sewing discord but putin himself actively campaigned for Trump and badmouth Hillary I don't remember Putin playing both sides. Putin never anything good to say about Hillary not that he should have LOL

This is false. The number of bots is minuscule. And of that number, how many are really Russians and how many are really Democrats?

Also, most of the ads weren't pro-Trump. Most of them were just divisive. That's the Washington Post's reporting by the way.
edit on 24 3 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'm the fool? How many different president's portraits have you had hanging above your fireplace LOL!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Largely agree with this, this Barr report is far from even what I was hoping or even expected. It almost makes me wonder if Mueller only provided a limited scope and non-conclusions as to intentionally not to interfere with the investigations he delegated to other courts.

I was hoping for details, quotes, some type of a sign of it being comprehensive, and it didnt even begin to do that for me. To me this letter tells me nothing I didnt already know. Nobody I know of suspected Trump was doing anything with the IRA, and I suppose we have 1 questioned answered on the DNC hacking, but thats..not even 1% of what I was interested in with this case. I feel like much was either intentionally left out of this letter, or is tied up somewhere else in the legal system.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Since the investigation was based on a phony dossier paid for by Hillary and promoted by the Obama White House, I think it should be obvious that Trump was always innocent.

Why Obama and Clinton should now be probed

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
a reply to: smurfy

Largely agree with this, this Barr report is far from even what I was hoping or even expected. It almost makes me wonder if Mueller only provided a limited scope and non-conclusions as to intentionally not to interfere with the investigations he delegated to other courts.

I was hoping for details, quotes, some type of a sign of it being comprehensive, and it didnt even begin to do that for me. To me this letter tells me nothing I didnt already know. Nobody I know of suspected Trump was doing anything with the IRA, and I suppose we have 1 questioned answered on the DNC hacking, but thats..not even 1% of what I was interested in with this case. I feel like much was either intentionally left out of this letter, or is tied up somewhere else in the legal system.

Same wishful thinking that had you led around by your nose for the last 2 years believing lies. Wake up man. This # is embarrassing at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Heads are exploding as we speak. Warning some potty words at the end.

edit on 24-3-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

None. Obama had my support until he didn't. Bush never had it. Trump earned it.

People grow and evolve over time. Especially people who are committed to empiricism.

In this case, the evidence is overwhelmingly against your asinine conspiracy theories. Your hypocrisy betrays your indignation toward me for showing it to you.

Now you want to get childish. This is unfortunate, but not at all surprising.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Grambler

Members of our own government.... Conspired with the media and others, in an attempt to illegally remove, a dutifully elected president of the United States.......

How is this not sedition and treason?

These blatant obstructions and attempted dismantlings of our republic need to stop..... And they need to be answered for

Well said,

Trump must have nerves of steel, he just kept on trucking, the man is fearless.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

childish? you're the one that always starts with the name calling, tough guy act, I see it time and time again you try act like a hard-ass anytime someone with a different opinion than you, you start with the name calling. you're like a mini Trump.

I can respect someone that changes their political views over time but it seems every time your political view changes you are so gung-ho on your current political view you tend to forget that you ever thought differently in the past. I don't think that you could possibly conceive that perhaps you could be thinking wrong now.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Plenty of replacement voters amassing at the border, willing to become casual "voters" for the Dems

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Sorry, do you have something to say that isn't about ME?

Flattered as I am, of course.

edit on 24 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sounds like straight denial. I remember at the time Putin was spouting the same anti Hilary conspiracy talking points that my trump supporting friends and many members of ats were parroting. They definitely helped push a pro trump narrative and at the time agreed with Trump's world view.

Russian collusion in to the election has been like beating a dead horse for some time now and everything I mentioned above is what I noticed in my personal life talking with my personal friends and is not evidence of collusion just my own personal observations. Take that for what you will.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sounds like straight denial. I remember at the time Putin was spouting the same anti Hilary conspiracy talking points that my trump supporting friends and many members of ats were parroting. They definitely helped push a pro trump narrative and at the time agreed with Trump's world view.

Russian collusion in to the election has been like beating a dead horse for some time now and everything I mentioned above is what I noticed in my personal life talking with my personal friends and is not evidence of collusion just my own personal observations. Take that for what you will.

Most ironic post so far on this #. Someone who can't accept he's believed a lie for 2 years lecturing us about denial
Honestly, you guys are so off the rails at this point I couldn't even satirize it. Real life is always crazier than fiction. That's especially true with you guys. Keep being told what to think, no matter how stupid it is. That's really working out for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Maybe people forgot that Hillary stated on live TV that she would go to war with Russia, on the other hand Trump said Russia should deal with Russia. So we have the Russian government wanting to work with Trump, and we have Russian businesses wanting to support Hillary (remember all that Uranium One stuff)

So nope, Russians didn't conspire with Trump, but they did rather want him to be elected. On the other hand Russians that like to be underhanded with Russia tried to support Hillary in very nefarious ways since it would have benefited them if she won. All this back and forth over this and that's on personal opinions seems off for you guys and gals.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Says the man who falls in love with whoever's in office you loved Obama now you love Trump let me guess you loved bush jr at the time too. how long till you jump off the Trump train and onto the next presidential candidate?

It appears you have swallowed the Blue one.

Try the Red one...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Who are "you guys"? I see maybe 1 percent of ats members w a different view and no one myself included shouting Russian collusion. I am not Mueller and never had access to any "evidence of Russian collusion" the only thing I commented on was the same anti Hilary propaganda spewed by Putin and ats at the time.

You guys are basically in one gigantic witch Hunt circle jerk against anyone with a different opinion. Any time anyone shares a different opinion you guys are jumping down their throat. You guys can sit here and slap each other on the back til the cows come home for all I care but you will just continue to live with your heads in the sand.

At least I have the balls to express my opinion and stick around for the wrath of a bunch of close minded trump supporters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join