It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What was with all the celebrating on Friday night and Saturday? Was the Mueller report contents leaked in advance of today?

Precog dance party.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What was with all the celebrating on Friday night and Saturday? Was the Mueller report contents leaked in advance of today?

The results were obvious since no more reasonable indictments came 😎

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Assassin82

1... What about Clinton and the fact that the government already investigated Uranium One, are you not taking government reports at their word only to take the Summery of government report at its word?

2... Wiggle room as in they met with people that were not considered Russian government agents but still tried to do something. Like I said not illegal but not 100% on the up and up.

3... So you do doubt some of the report? The summary says hacked by Russian government. How could they make that statement if they didnt have the server evidence?

4... I thought you were against hand picked people saying their own people are innocent, for example Obama and Lynch in the Clinton Case you have been crying about for ages?

5... William Barr being instrumental in making sure people got off for Iran-contra is a DEM talking point now?

6... So they should have stopped at Whitewater even though they found other things over the years?

Everything you're trying to say here is an example of argumentative fallacies. You've used a straw-man argument, a slipper-slope fallacy, an ad hominem fallacy, connotative language and you're creating a false dichotomy. Mueller was the lefts beacon of hope for 2+ years and now all the sudden he's not good enough for you ONLY because you refuse to accept his conclusion. Seriously....palm, meet face!

And don't make gross generalizations about me. I live in the middle...I'm not a Trump fan boy. If Mueller would have said he was guilty of a crime, I would have demanded Trump be held accountable. I don't root for America to fail, whether it's left or right. But I do demand accountability. Mueller searched long and hard and found there was nothing to be held accountable for. Case closed. It's over. Move on!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump did nothing wrong, then why the need/desire to see the full report?

He did nothing wrong.

Now if you are crying for "transparency" then maybe you ####ing hypocrites can start with the 87 congressmen who used a Congressional Hush Fund to silence sexual assault allegations.

The left is only postponing the media brakedown that will take place once the report is made public and the sheeple see they have been lied to for that long.

Delivering only a small letter was an amazing move by Barr/Trump. Now the lefties who are still in denial, are demanding what was already scheduled to be delivered, a full unredacted report showing the worst episode in the American politics was actually committed by the accusers.

Then, there will be the FISA declass, it will be the icing on the cake.

The whole Russian collusion thing backfired spectacularly.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This is an important point that they glossed over by claiming trump was a puppet of russia. They played right into putin's hands. They did more than he ever dreamed he could to damage our country and our government.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

dear sir can you now admit the mueller saga is over and they can get on with the already partially proven conspiracy by h clinton and the dems

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
An incredible number of felonies have been committed to weaponize the U.S. government, use intelligence agencies for political surveillance, co-opt the Department of Justice and the FBI to subvert a presidential election and attempt to overthrow an elected official through a coordinated and sustained propaganda campaign spanning years.

It is well past time for the criminals responsible to answer for their treachery in federal court, but in the environment of endemic, institutional corruption they have created, the only sensible course of action is to appoint a special counsel to bring them to justice.

May it be so.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Delivering only a small letter was an amazing move by Barr/Trump. Now the lefties who are still in denial, are demanding what was already scheduled to be delivered, a full unredacted report showing the worst episode in the American politics was actually committed by the accusers.

When I tuned into fake news central they were talking as if any info Barr didn't release because of grand jury reasons had to do with only Trump Team-connected indictments.

I see it a little different. If Horowitz has some criminal referrals to DOJ in regards FISA abuses then much of the background information in the Mueller report is evidence of their criminality.

Pretty sure, too, Barr won't redact Horowitz the same way Rosenstein did when the time comes to report.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Trump's lunatic detractors and their Russia collusion propaganda narrative, may well play a large role in his re-election, so strap in for more propaganda, their narrative isn't taken as gospel truth yet. The ball is rolling down a very slippery political slope. I expect another round of false allegations of Trump - Russian collusion to appear in the mist of next years presidential campaign. The next round of allegations against a sitting president will probably include falsified evidence.

I am not a Trump supporter, but for the flaws and the flaws of his admin doesn't justify the propaganda narrative employed by the usual suspects (CNN, MSNBC and co). The Trump collision narrative is akin to the myth perpetrated in Germany after WW1. Rather than admit defeat, many Germans convinced themselves they had been betrayed by their chosen fall guys (Jews and Communists), and so history unfolds as is well documented by historians. Now, rather than accept Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate, they are creating the myth of Trump colluding with the Russians.

None of this is to deny Russia's involvement in hacking the DNC and social media bots on Twitter, but that doesn't equate to the above mentioned propaganda, and is another topic for discussion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 24-3-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Twitter, google, etc, are all not only very left-wing, but they are authoritarians. Look at google themselves. Meanwhile they work to "suppress free speech in the U.S." alongside some others, they are helping China oppress their own people.

Every one of several conservatives I know from Twitter are being shadow banned, and have been labeled, included myself, as "bots/trolls" simply because none of us would to go along with the "left-wing narrative..."

Authoritarianism in the left is the reason why they don't want Trump as POTUS, and it is the reason why they keep trying to suppress freedom of speech.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Tooth Fairy is REAL According to the Mueller Report . Maybe Now I Will Find a Quarter Under My Pillow that that Bastid OWED me back when I was 5 Years Old .

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

As I say all the time

All of our cultural institutions of power are dominated by the establishment democrats; The msm, academia, the entertainment industry, silicon valley.

When these institutions push a lie like the russian narrative, so many people that listen to them will believe it.

We already see people that said Mueller would take kushner and don jr out in handcuffs now saying mueller investigation means nothing and its other investigations that will matter.

We have a huge problem in this country.

Not just the corruption of the intel agencies under Obama that enganged in a coup, but the fact that all of our culture is dominated by allies of these corrupt people of power and spread their lies which does influence people.

That is why we must call out these lies and corruption

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Assassin82

1... What about Clinton and the fact that the government already investigated Uranium One, are you not taking government reports at their word only to take the Summery of government report at its word?

2... Wiggle room as in they met with people that were not considered Russian government agents but still tried to do something. Like I said not illegal but not 100% on the up and up.

3... So you do doubt some of the report? The summary says hacked by Russian government. How could they make that statement if they didnt have the server evidence?

4... I thought you were against hand picked people saying their own people are innocent, for example Obama and Lynch in the Clinton Case you have been crying about for ages?

5... William Barr being instrumental in making sure people got off for Iran-contra is a DEM talking point now?

6... So they should have stopped at Whitewater even though they found other things over the years?

I agree with you Pile!
Its time to reopen those investigations ! Treason!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

As I say all the time

All of our cultural institutions of power are dominated by the establishment democrats; The msm, academia, the entertainment industry, silicon valley.

When these institutions push a lie like the russian narrative, so many people that listen to them will believe it.

We already see people that said Mueller would take kushner and don jr out in handcuffs now saying mueller investigation means nothing and its other investigations that will matter.

We have a huge problem in this country.

Not just the corruption of the intel agencies under Obama that enganged in a coup, but the fact that all of our culture is dominated by allies of these corrupt people of power and spread their lies which does influence people.

That is why we must call out these lies and corruption

Solution ? The NEXT American Revolution comprised of Only 2 Percent of the Current Population Will Bring Back to the People Our Democratic Republic After Many Lives are Shed in the Cause of Preserving Our Constitutional Freedoms . This is the " Price " that Must be Paid . Nothing in Life is Free Unless you Fight for It ..
edit on 24-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh, don't forget murder too!
Lots of strange deaths of Clinton foes

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Trump colluding with Russia propaganda narrative has taken away from his MacArthur style megalomania and presidential missteps. The same goes for the anti Trump media, and people on social media going into melt down every time Trump does or says something.

Instead of Trump's own actions largely rendering him a failed one term president, two factors will probably see him get re-elected. Firstly, people will rightfully reject left wing authoritarianism. Secondly, the impact of Trump's (genuine) colossal blunders is swamped by aforementioned propaganda, and manufactured scandals/faux outrage that only lasts about one day at a time.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

www.breitbart.com...

Says it All ............

NEXT
edit on 24-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Pretty hard to walk back from this..

We've got thousands of hours of video of these people swearing to have seen evidence of "collusion" claiming to have made-up "inside sources" and overall pretending they were important and part of some shadow stealth spy Tom Clancy Jack Ryan novel

Best part is, they can't even attack Mueller's reputation without discrediting themselves

Bravo Mr. President, played them like a fiddle sir. Salute

Really hope she was worth it, Demos
edit on 3/24/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And yet some Democrat dude went on Fox News saying he’d have to read the report and that it’s his belief that the Russians “intervened”. Although he might be partially right, they didn’t intervene on Trump’s behalf.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Trump has NOT been exonerated of obstruction. In fact, until we see the report for ourselves and not a biased summary of a Trump handpicked political hack, we really don't know the real story.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join