It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If Trump did nothing wrong, then why the need/desire to see the full report?

He did nothing wrong.

Now if you are crying for "transparency" then maybe you ####ing hypocrites can start with the 87 congressmen who used a Congressional Hush Fund to silence sexual assault allegations.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

you have very strong convictions a little too strong in my opinion that's what I mean when I point out your gung-ho ho attitude towards trump not to worry a lot of trump supporters are the same and it's honestly just as scary as some of the people on the far left.

I try my hardest to find nice things to say about Trump but it's very hard even the positions I agree with him on he takes the extreme position in almost every case. Immigration, trade policies, social issues, etc etc I am more of a centrist and would like to meet people in the middle on these issues, trump and it seems u as well have a my way or the highway personality. I'm not down with that and tend to become a contrarian when faced with that type of personality perhaps that is a fault I can work on. Just the other day I saw a meme that said are you an American or a Democrat...it saddens me that people would post that or even begin to justify that in their heads, it saddens me that we have been so brainwashed on all sides for that meme to be shared with such glee. Scares me to think how divided we've become.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: proximo

I heard all about them pitting us against each other, what I was referring to was Putin when being asked point blank whether he wanted trump to win the election, he answered yes, trump downplayed it.

So Hillary says she pretty much wants to go to war with Russia, and trump says he wants to try diplomacy with Russia, but you are surprised Putin preferred trump winning?

How is that remotely surprising or disturbing? Do you typically wish for things to happen that are not in your best interest?

Do you think it would be in America’s best interests to go to war with Russia?

I really cannot understand why democrats want Russia as our enemy. That is not good for anyone if it can be avoided.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

My convictions are based on facts. If the facts change then so will my opinion.

So far, I have seen nothing that tells me Trump is a bad president. So far he is doing precisely what he has set out to do. Until you or anyone else can prove otherwise, or the facts otherwise are so overwhelming as they were with Obama or Bush, then I will continue to politically support the President of the United States.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Bar, the man specifically picked by trump because he sworn his allegiance to him, saying trump is innocent us the same as any Democrat saying Hillary Clinton was innocent...

LOL... If it was false don't you think Mueller and the democrats who are all pro-CLinton in Mueller's team would have said this is false?...

Admit it, it seems that you can't accept facts that contradict your "beliefs..."

As for the rest of the left? It is obvious the left have wanted to criminalize "political differences" and like the nazis did, the left have been working overtime to suppress news that contradict their own "fake news."

What's more, something weird is happening even on Fox News... Chriss Wallace demanded that the President should denounce white supremacy... When in the world did POTUS Trump sided with white supremacists?... What's more left-wing puppets like Chriss Wallace don't demand the same thing of Muslim representatives/Senators about every attack that has occurred in the U.S. by Muslim radicals, or even anti-semite comments made by for example Rep Ilhan Omar...

Fox News even hired Donna Brazile, the douchebag who gave Hillary Clinton the questions before the interview, and lied about "evidence she had that Trump is a racist, which of course she never provided...

Fox News even took off air Judge Jeannine for daring to say:

"Think about it: Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Quran, 33:59, tells women to cover so they won't get molested," Pirro said on her show last week. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"

abcnews.go.com...

Fox News seems to be leaning more and more left. So someone is either forcing the higher ups, or there is something else going on we don't know about.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump did nothing wrong, then why the need/desire to see the full report?

He did nothing wrong.

Now if you are crying for "transparency" then maybe you ####ing hypocrites can start with the 87 congressmen who used a Congressional Hush Fund to silence sexual assault allegations.

It’s very simple. They want to twist some sentence in the report to justify there strongly held belief trump is a criminal.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I've never seen so many people upset that the President DIDN'T commit a crime.

You can't make this up.

Now they have to painfully accept that Trump defeated Hillary fair and square 🤣

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Call me jaded then. I at one point and still do to a certain extent appreciate Obama's ideals and diplomacy but he let me down big time. I find it hard to believe any of these politicians anymore especially one that does not hide his absolute rude, pushy, loud mouth egotistical behavior, the same behavior that makes the rest of the world disgusted by the "stereotypical American". I want to give him a chance I really do but he let's me down near everytime he opens his mouth or sends out a tweet.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I try my hardest to find nice things to say about Trump but it's very hard even the positions I agree with him on he takes the extreme position in almost every case.

Trump uses a common tactic throughout his life. Mark It Up So You Can Come Down. An example: You want to sell a car. You want $9k for it. You advertise it for $11k, knowing people are going to try and haggle. You let them talk you down to your $9k, they get their car and that feeling of having gotten a deal, and you keep your profit margin safe.

His politics work much the same. Make the people you're negotiating with counter offer with your desired solution.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yes I see that tactic but should we really be using it in the political field? Obama did the same crap and you never get anything done because your ideas end up sounding so radical to the other side.

Trump is making the sticker price so high on vehicles he is pissing people off they don't even want to make an offer or make an unreasonable low ball offer, case in point... the wall lol

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This really isn't a revelation. Anyone with a lick of common sense knew this investigation was a sham from day one.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yes I see that tactic but should we really be using it in the political field? Obama did the same crap and you never get anything done because your ideas end up sounding so radical to the other side.

Trump is making the sticker price so high on vehicles he is pissing people off they don't even want to make an offer or make an unreasonable low ball offer, case in point... the wall lol

You mean the one that is being built?

Its happening, and the resistance is theater for constituents.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I want to give him a chance I really do but he let's me down near everytime he opens his mouth or sends out a tweet.

For the first time, we have a president that isn't a puppet to anyone and you just can't stand that he would speak his mind? That he calls the system out for what it is? The media ARE the enemy of the people. This includes FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, and all other establishment media.

I have more than enough experience being lied to by the MSM to favor one set of lies over another. The MSM has lied about Trump ceaselessly and has done everything in their power to undermine him here with the Russia LIE, and his efforts abroad as well. The left's ceaseless and baseless accusations have seen no limits and no evidence. I am disinclined to believe any criticism they do have for the president.
edit on 24 3 19 by projectvxn because: grammar edits

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yeah and I can't stand it when my drunk uncle "speaks his mind" either. Sometimes people speak before they think, myself included, but I'm not the president of the u.s and neither is my drunk uncle..thankfully

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah and I can't stand it when my drunk uncle "speaks his mind" either. Sometimes people speak before they think, myself included, but I'm not the president of the u.s and neither is my drunk uncle..thankfully

Fair enough.

But Trump isn't a polished politician and we didn't want him to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Trump 2020!

All he has to do is run his haters comments for the last two years. Especially their Russia snip.

edit on 24-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I try my hardest to find nice things to say about Trump but it's very hard even the positions I agree with him on he takes the extreme position in almost every case.

Trump uses a common tactic throughout his life. Mark It Up So You Can Come Down. An example: You want to sell a car. You want $9k for it. You advertise it for $11k, knowing people are going to try and haggle. You let them talk you down to your $9k, they get their car and that feeling of having gotten a deal, and you keep your profit margin safe.

His politics work much the same. Make the people you're negotiating with counter offer with your desired solution.

You know I have really come to the conclusion most of the people who really hate Trump have no sense of humor.

That is why they take everything he says so literally, and cannot understand when he is joking - or exaggerating or lying for purposes of persuasion to improve his chances of getting his way.

I keep saying this to anyone who dislikes the way he communicates - Actions speak way louder than words. Actions are what matters. If you actually just look at his actions he has done a fantastic job as president.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What was with all the celebrating on Friday night and Saturday? Was the Mueller report contents leaked in advance of today?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
From now on Republicans should start every political discussion with a Democrat with the following sentence.

STFU and just listen.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join