It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Which means no evidence exists, just speculation and tainted testimonies from unreliable "witnesses" 😎

Pretty much. To quote the letter from the AG:

the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm pretty sure trump just won reelection.

Whoever that dem nominee turns out to be they will have to really stand out.

Unless a bunch more states bypass the electoral collage. I still think the dems have more voters.

I mean yeah we found out that trump isn't a traitor but trumps past is still his past and most of them hated him for his past before the collusion question ever came up. hell most of them hate him just for that r next to his name.

I don't think this is going to sway many votes over to him. Mine is a little closer though.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

None of us are lawyers so right now we are just speculating about this part of barrs summery.

Personally I don't think obstruction even maters if the guy was innocent.

Some might say that it maters that a potus would try that but I don't
He's human like the rest of us. If he was scared and made some mistakes while trying to prove his innocence.
I can forgive that.

Hope you guys are right when you say that no other courts have the power to look into obstruction.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump was irresponsible or even negligent in his choice of campaign managers, members/staff on his campaign and later on members of his cabinet. This is where Trump's detractors could make political hay while the sun shined without resorting to authoritarianism. The same goes for the Trump numerous other blunders.

Scaring people into voting for Trump in 2020, and outright opposition to liberal media turning into propaganda outlets is the legacy of the Mueller investigation. This is in contrast to the Trump admin imploding over political land mines and Trump losing the 2020 presidential election.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Unless a bunch more states bypass the electoral collage. I still think the dems have more voters.

If you're referring to that silly new voting thing in Colorado, that's going to bite the Democrats in the butt. They pretty much have CO sewn up, but now the rest of the country can make them go red. And I have a sneaky feeling that will happen in 2020.

Think about it for a moment: this is only occurring in states with leftist tendencies who normally vote Democrat. The states who normally vote Republican or even those who are normally swing states are not changing their voting laws, so the only ones at risk of actually losing electoral votes are the Democrat states who do this.

I don't think I have ever seen a party try so hard to lose an election in my life...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Trump was irresponsible or even negligent in his choice of campaign managers, members/staff on his campaign and later on members of his cabinet. This is where Trump's detractors could make political hay while the sun shined without resorting to authoritarianism. The same goes for the Trump numerous other blunders.

Yes, he was to some degree. I'll admit that, and even go so far as to say he has done some things (primarily, I believe, out of naivety) that I disagreed with. One big one that came to light not very long ago was signing that monstrous Omnibus bill in return for a promise of wall funding (which never materialized of course). A promise from Congress is less than worthless.

That said, there's precious few people who are both capable of doing (and willing to do) those jobs, so he had little to choose from. All in all, I don't see where his campaign staff or Cabinet have been any worse than any other President in memory; his error was inviting scrutiny with his typical hyperbole-riddled style ("I have all the best people"). That style is his weakness to the general public, even if it is mana for his base.

Mueller and the anti-Trump Democrats have not effectively used that to their advantage, though. They have actually used it to Trump's advantage by making such outlandish claims that Trump almost appears prophetic in his ability to show them for fools. I think the Mueller report is the final straw; it has been the headline for almost two years showcasing every complaint the Democrats had, and now it is shown for being the farce I already knew it was. And this time, it is not just Fox that is reporting the collapse of the Russia allegations... it is also the MSM who can't exactly suddenly drop reporting at the last minute after using it for political fodder for two years.

As it was in the election, everyone trying to trip the man up is instead falling flat on their face.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

How was he irresponsible with campaign manager choices? Manafort worked for basically every republican campaign except gw bush and mccain. Were they all irresponsible, too? Lewandowski was also a big time republican campaigner. Were all of the other campaigns he worked on irresponsible? Then there was kellyanne, what was irresponsible or negligent about hiring her?

Trump actually employed a brilliant strategy with his campaign managers. He brought in lewandowski to show him the ropes and get him into position to win the nomination. He did.
He then brought in manafort to secure the delegates amidst talks of a contested convention. He did.
He then brought on kellyanne to win the general election for him. She did.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

There was never any chance of a grand Trump collusion with Putin conspiracy having any factual and evidential basis. Trump's own presidential campaign team didn't know a caucus from a caucus. Yet those same members of Trump's campaign team and the man himself are accused of orchestrating a vast conspiracy with Putin to win the 2016 presidential election. Clearly, any rational person not letting propaganda outlets think for them could see the absurdity of the allegations.

During the 2020 presidential election manufactured evidence against Trump may appear from the corrupt FBI or propaganda outlets. But beyond the points I have already made, how Trump's detractors are (probably) throwing away the 2020 election is another topic.

Sadly, authoritarianism is on the rise around the globe. People who not read 20th century history, or are too young to remember WW2 and the Cold War are content to ban opposing political views, and rely on false allegations to further their political agendas.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Okay, so why not go after him and all Democrats?? Why do they get special privileges?? Why isn't Obama, Bill, and/Hillary in jail?? What Obama did was against the law, what Bill did was against the law and don't get me started on Hillary. Then you have Maxine Waters stumbling with her words because she can't face facts, even though supposedly Democrats are all about Facts and Science, until you point out there are only two genders, then Science is wrong!!!

The only thing the Democrats are doing is exposing who they really are and hurting themselves with this coming up election. Anyone who votes for them at this point are completely bran washed and they literally have no brain. Like I said before I will never vote Democrat because I don't like what they stand for.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Answering all your quires would drag this post off topic. Nevertheless, I will do my best to respond to your post.

In short, Trump never planned on entering the White House and this explains his choices in hiring members of his campaign team. I don't excuse Trump's actions, but occam's razor and Trump's personality explains his choices in his campaign team and later on cabinet selections and nominees. Trump's motivations for entering the 2016 presidential are a discussion for another time.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 25-3-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has NOT been exonerated of obstruction. In fact, until we see the report for ourselves and not a biased summary of a Trump handpicked political hack, we really don't know the real story.
See that’s what I mean ... the report and no collusion and still people are insisting.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Mistakes were to be expected from Trump. There's one thing that many tend to forget about Trump. He had never held a single day in any political position before becoming Prez. I can't think of hardly anyone else that could've pulled off winning a election and then surviving the 24/7 nonstop onslaught of attacks that he has endured. Dems and some Republicans have attacked him, his cabinet, his future cabinet nominees, his family and his ideas relentlessly and the guy is still standing tall. For that alone he deserves all the kudos and attaboy's I can muster. When you really think about it, that's a pretty amazing feat IMO.

I knew the guy was going to have his faults and face some trials and tribulations, but he wasn't a blood sucking, bottom feeding, corrupt politician like most of the rest and thats why he has had my full support. I think someone like Trump was needed and almost long overdue, the pot needed stirring and you have to admit it's one of the things that he does best.
edit on 25-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

None of this is to deny Russia's involvement in hacking the DNC

Which has never been proven, as we only have the word of know liars (like Brennan, Clapper, etc).

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Don't forget that #resist had DJT's administration blacklisted. He cobbled together the best team he could from the available people.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Do any of you know why?

Because "collusion" is not a crime. Show me the statute. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Because everyone who has a logical cell left in their brain, knows it was all a political hit job, used as "insurance" to prevent a duly elected Official.

Aka a soft coop, or velvet revolution ie another obuma term. They failed.

Why? Because the Dems and other leftists had tried to rig the entire election in their own favor.

Then lost despite their corrupt pandering.
There is no way I'll be convinced otherwise. So please don't waste your time presenting me with delusional emotional this or that.

Idgaf about your feels, show me the facts.

Fact is there never was a crime, hence why no evidence or even a smidgen of proof of a crime.
If there was a crime, it would have been leaked.

Come on, not one of you can look back at all the so called ground breaking leaks that weren't, and still believe the propaganda, unless you're guzzling the commie Kool aid.

If there was a crime, that was impeachable, it would have happened long before two years passed. Fact is, there are no criminal statutes for collusion. It's just not a crime.

Know what is, conspiracy. Like the conspiring Dems and leftist commie sympathizers who have been force feeding the entire US population propaganda via media for the last two years.
Even though an ongoing investigation would never have had this much publicity if legitimate.

Don't agree with me, provide something that proves me wrong. Please show us the evidence that two years and 19 attorneys couldn't.

I'll wait, but won't hold my breath.

Those of you who think it's over.

No, it's not. They are just going to to keep dragging their muckraking feet through even more deep piles of poo, hoping something sticks.

They have got a litany of irrelevant bs to spread next, one thing after another none of it sticks.

Just wait, this is far from over. Why, because elections are just around the corner, and all this was a stalling tactic to run the clock down till then.

Dems are committing political suicide, they may as well be assassinating each other in the street. It's not far from it, with them turning on each other just to get a step up on the public podium.

This is exactly why political parasites should be prosecuted, for being career politicans.

This is a new level of evil in our time.
Politicians actions have consequences, real damage has been done to the integrity of our media.

If any one was colluding with Russia, it was leftist media pushing a false narrative that was know and has been know to be completely false.

Words, definition of and context make the case.

Fact is, not one person can show me or anyone else where the msm has focused on anything as intensive as pushing this fake story.

They knew it was false, the political parasites knew it was false, yet they still pushed the whole scam in an attempt to steal an election they rigged so many changes they never expected to lose.

Do the walls feel like their closing in?
Yeah prison walls for Killary and the commicrats who put America through deliberately misconstrued fake bs crimes that don't even have criminal statues.

Any one who believes the garbage being regurgitated since 2016 are not a part of the correct solution. They are in fact a part of the problem.

Uniting people isn't done by causing polarization.

What the Dems are doing isn't helping any one.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Instead of Trump's own actions largely rendering him a failed one term president,

I guess you haven't been watching. Trump already has the most successful first term since anyone I can remember just in his first 2 years, and in spite of the 2+ year long charade that just ended.
edit on 25-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The russians did in fact interfere with our elections.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how anyone could possibly believe that a few twitter/facebook accounts/posts amounts to 'election interference'.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
The russians did in fact interfere with our elections.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how anyone could possibly believe that a few twitter/facebook accounts/posts amounts to 'election interference'.

Oh that's easy. You see, Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania and thus the Presidency by some 50.000 votes combined or thereabouts. Obviously mad evil RUSSIAA!!11! can swing 50.000 votes through psoing as a couple of MAGA #posters on reddit or something.
You know, except for the fact that pretty much no analyst figured out beforehand that those states were even in play. So turns out genious Putin has had a better understanding of the US electorate than all those so called experts losing this one for the Democrats.
Come to think of it, that's probably not so far fetched afterall.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
BTW... Lindsay Graham is against making the Mueller Report public. And Senate leader Mitch McConnell just officially blocked making it public.

www.nbcnews.com...

Democrats and MSM are beyond LIVID now!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BTW... Lindsay Graham is against making the Mueller Report public. And Senate leader Mitch McConnell just officially blocked making it public.

www.nbcnews.com...

Democrats and MSM are beyond LIVID now!

Nor should they see any details of an investigation that yielded no charge.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join