It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

There was never any chance of a grand Trump collusion with Putin conspiracy having any factual and evidential basis.

You know that; I know that; but it's the only thing that could be dredged up against Trump. He was both Rain Man and Dr. Evil at the same time. The reason I think this happened is that the DNC went into full panic mode when he was elected and then started actually keeping his promises!

There was one time that I got a piece of french fry caught in my throat and couldn't breathe. My initial response was to panic and run outside. After I dislodged the thing, I realized that all running outside had done was make me need to breathe that much more; I could have more easily dislodged the fry from my throat staying where I was. But panic tends to do that to a person. In a moment of panic, one will do crazy things and the DNC did crazy things like not getting their story straight before using it. Thus, we have two competing stories that eventually merged into one: Trump was dumb as a box of rocks, and Trump was an evil genius mastermind.

During the 2020 presidential election manufactured evidence against Trump may appear from the corrupt FBI or propaganda outlets.

We're not dealing with the same FBI we were when Trump took office. If we were, I would agree with you. But the leadership within the department has changed: Comey is gone, McCabe is gone; Strzok is gone; Orr is gone; Page is gone. During the Kavanaugh hearings, the old FBI would have taken the request for an additional investigation and drug that out for months, possibly years to help the Democrats in Congress delay the confirmation. But they didn't. they had the results back in a week.

If you'll remember, it was during that hearing that Chuck Grassley grew a backbone and Lindsey Graham found his testicles. That's because for the first time in a long time, they were not afraid of rocking the boat because doing so would get their files leaked from the FBI.

The MSM is a different story. They'll rapid fire propaganda. But at least we won't have to worry so much about the FBI.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh come on now. You know the Democrats just can't help themselves. They have quadruple downed on being fully committed to going past full retard.

Democrats in US Congress call for probe into Chinese influence around Trump

Democrats in US Congress call for probe into Chinese influence around Trump

According to the letter, Yang arranged for a group of Chinese executives to attend a 2017 Trump fundraiser in New York. It cited reports that Yang is “a frequent guest at Mar-a-Lago, has visited the White House on at least one occasion, and was photographed with the President at a 2019 Super Bowl party at his West Palm Beach golf club.”

lol
edit on 16331America/ChicagoMon, 25 Mar 2019 19:16:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is genius. Republicans are learning how to win. Make them push hard for it, eventually they will leak it and when it happens, it blows up in their face.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Holding President Trump to account for his blunders or failures is not the same thing as manufacturing propaganda. Only a failed propaganda campaign could vindicate a MacArthur style megalomaniac. For instance: As a way of gaining traction with voters, Holding Trump to account for his failure to get an extensive infrastructure package through congress. The voter who uses overcrowded airports or drives on wrecked highways may have cared about such matters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The common thread between the Kavanaugh hearings and the Trump collusion with Russia saga is outright false allegations. In particular, my revulsion against Kavanaugh's false accusers and their supporting propaganda outlets is why I haven't posted on the boards. I will come back to Kavanaugh in a moment.

Broadly speaking, the "establishment", (including the corrupt FBI, DOJ and Jeff Flake) bet the house(s) of cards on Hillary Clinton entering the White House. Flake was or is a symbol of unprincipled opposition to the Trump Presidency. How and why these political losers placed their bets is another topic. Trump probably wanted to the "right thing" and let Hillary Clinton and her cronies "retire" quietly. However, upon entering office neither Trump or his associates understood the depth of the corruption, this would partially emerge over time. Hillary Clinton also remained in the public spot light, only managing to increase people's disdain for the women.

My institution and personnel suspicion is the false allegations against Kavanaugh are tied to those who lost their political bets as mentioned above. The same goes for the Trump collusion with Russia saga. Heck, the wrong Supreme Court Justices equals no get out of jail free cards for numerous people in the "establishment".

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
There may be some truth to this. I heard from Feinstein's driver that the Chinese have been monkeying around in our politics for a while.

On a more serious note, I hurt my eyes rolling them this hard.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The Democrats are shocked that nothing was found. They just can't believe they couldn't get Trump. I think what this says is the Democrats are having a bit of a Freudian slip here.

The Democrats clearly break the law in everything they do but they have deep state cover. They actually think you can't win without breaking the law.

Trump won fair and square and fair and square is a foreign concept to the democrats..

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>> It's always fun to see a house of cards come crashing down.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

The anti Trump propaganda outlets successfully tapped into the vein of people who couldn't accept Trump's election victory. This method employed by CNN, MSNBC and co is no different from the way Nazi propaganda tapped into anti Jewish sentiment in Germany. A key hallmark of propaganda campaigns is to take existing prejudices, fabricate a false narrative and blame fall persons. Trump and his supporters are the authoritarian left's fall guys.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There's little point debating the Mueller Report until it is released to the public. The wording in Barr's letter leaves questions. That being said, if all one is interested in how the report might affect Trump, the real action is going to occur in the Southern District of NY. That's where my focus would be. And that's where indictments are going to come.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Tell me, I am curious, who runs the Southern District of NY?
www.justice.gov...
Who is in charge of the DOJ?

I am curious to see you answer these questions.
The tv left that part out didn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
There's little point debating the Mueller Report until it is released to the public. The wording in Barr's letter leaves questions. That being said, if all one is interested in how the report might affect Trump, the real action is going to occur in the Southern District of NY. That's where my focus would be. And that's where indictments are going to come.

Yes we know

Just like I said; the Russia investigation was a wicth hunt that was known to be a lie, started on dubious grounds including things like the hillary paid for dossier that is still to this day unverified.

I said the whole point was to lie enough to start an investigation, then arrest people for anything possible connected to trump for decades ld crmes in many cases that have nothing to do with collusion or the 2016 election, the to get people to flip to get trump for any crime whatsoever.

And thats exactly what happened.

So you go ahead and cheer for the corruption and wait for the SDNY. I am sure they will charge Trump with paying off extortionists for campaign finance violations, and you can make a big deal out of how this means trump needs to be impeached.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just like I said; the Russia investigation was a wicth hunt that was known to be a lie, started on dubious grounds including things like the hillary paid for dossier that is still to this day unverified.

Most likely, the fake dossier emerged from the Russian intel community. I am not the first person to draw this conclusion, although my own intuition pointed this direction. However, the idea that none of Hillary's campaign team had similar inklings is absurd. Nor is the notion the (U.S) intel didn't know the dossier was fake believable. Interestingly, intel communities around the globe are or will come under increasing scrutiny and political pressure. In New Zealand , (population 5 million) the recriminations and fallout from the domestic terrorist attack in Christchurch are yet to unfold.

I said the whole point was to lie enough to start an investigation, then arrest people for anything possible connected to trump for decades ld crmes in many cases that have nothing to do with collusion or the 2016 election, the to get people to flip to get trump for any crime whatsoever.

Neither the conduct of the Trump or Clinton Campaigns was admirable. But the Clinton campaign buying a fake intel dossier from the Russians is a greater level of collusion than any actions undertaken by the Trump campaign. Ironically, the only option available to Trump is another Mueller type investigation into the allegations of his "collusion" with Russia. If John Brennan (the former CIA director and later CNN contributor) and others who claimed there was evidence of Trump committing treason and so on are not held to account, this kind of investigation will become the norm.

If manufactured claims of treason and conspiracy are the new norm, then manufactured evidence will accompany the next round of false allegations. If such incidents like the Russia - Trump saga and other fabricated incidents (Smollett has set the ball in motion) are allowed to continue than no peaceful and lawful outcome is possible.

Authoritarian regimes and their supporters are by nature extremists. This is an obvious statement, but firstly consider just how deranged mania has swamped Trump's detractors. Secondly, the outright fear of special interest groups have shown towards Trump has not matched his admin's political competency. So the special interest groups who support illegal immigration, globalisation (including NAFTA) have a hatred of Trump and his support matching the hatred the Nazis displayed towards the Jews.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is some of the most ridiculous nonsense yet. We have to take Barr's word that there was nothing? Why are they so scared of letting Congress see it? This has been one giant joke, and now they aren't even allowed to actually investigate this? Amazing how neutered congress is here, they aren't even allowed to see the report. It's a complete joke. We have no accountability at all in this country. Plus the report was written by a guy that admitted he was lying for Trump. I love how conservatives are throwing parties and celebrating when this is a subversion of justice, essentially just burying the report. If there was nothing to hide, why would they be so desperate to suppress it?

edit on 3 29 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Plus the report was written by a guy that admitted he was lying for Trump.

Citation needed, lack of evidence to support this statement

I researched Barr's statements and found no such claim/statement on his behalf. So do elaborate as to where you got this from, or admit you just pulled it out of your rear end like your other straw grasping on the matter.

We have to take Barr's word that there was nothing?

But I thought the personal feelings/politics didn't matter? Remember you all telling us that Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strozok, etc personal feelings/politics didn't matter? Remember telling us Mueller's mostly Democrat team didn't matter? I thought personal feelings were irrelevant?

You do have to take Barr's word, yes. After the hole you guys dug, you have no choice, unless you want to continue shrieking about a nonsense sour grapes theory that no serious person ever believed. I don't personally care whether you do or not, but I think ATS should seriously consider if they want to let now-proven obvious hoaxes be perpetuated here

*When* the partially redacted report comes out in the next couple of weeks, I expect a full apology and admission of wrong-doing from each of you. Otherwise, your hypocrisy will be on full display. In case you haven't noticed, the "double downers" are dwindling.... not just here, but everywhere. It's why Maddow's audience has shrank by record numbers (20%) and why Hannity's audience has grown at a whopping 30%. Totaled up, that is a 50% change! AKA a SEISMIC shift in public opinion

I can't wait to see Trump's new approval numbers, too. Maybe it will sink in then I don't know. But the collusionists are looking pretty darn misinformed right now, and grasping for straws/doubling down on debunked nonsense isn't a good look

You. Were. Wrong. Own up to it, get over it and move on! Yes, it probably cost your party 2020 and RBG's SCOTUS seat. Yes, you were gaslighted by your own party just like they did with the self-described "false flag" Russian bots down South. We get it, you're angry. Take it on the dirty Dems not our President OR the rest of us by having to read these cringe-worthy embarrassing straw grasping nonsensical theories

The entire premise of your argument is wrong for one simple reason: if Barr had misrepresented the Mueller report, now-private-citizen Mueller would be screaming at the top of his lungs (or members of his largely Democrat team would be) that Barr lied/Barr changed conclusions/etc. He didn't! He isn't, because that is not what happened.

And keeping uncharged unproven allegations out of reports is common practice, after all can't have the DOJ slandering someone with disproven information. Not only does it make them look incompetent, but it sets them up for lawsuits galore. Stop making a conspiracy theory out of nothing but wishful thinking and sour grapes - oh wait, that is what you all did over the last 2 damn years.

Despicable.
In the end, they are merely following the precise by-the-book procedures you all have crowed about for the last 2 years. Start to finish, you all said "Mueller's work must be finished!" and even set up "quick action" protest sites to facilitate protests every time someone rumored he would be fired imminently (also never happened - more gas lighting). Well it has finished and this is the same procedure you all demanded be followed - you wanted a Special Council which is beholden to the DOJ and that is what you got. THIS is the natural, legal, well publicly known course such an investigation follows.

Now you may have confused Mueller for an "Independent Prosecutor" like Ken Starr was - but the law creating that office was not renewed in 1999 and thus no longer exists. Another key difference here is that Starr actually found wrong-doing on Clinton's behalf - Mueller found no such action on President Trump's.

I feel the left's own lack of knowledge RE: these two very different positions is contributing to your misunderstanding.
edit on 3/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Not to mention the fact you all are already plotting how Congress could release the report, so why on Earth would the DOJ allow classified material or illegally allow Grand Jury material to be leaked? Knowing full well it *will* be leaked

Not just because Schiff, et al are known leakers, but because Dems have already openly admitted they will leak

The full report is out of the question or at least should be if there is any sensitive material whatsoever. And of course the Grand Jury material is obviously out of the question unless a judge can be convinced there is some overriding need to violate the existing law on GJ material

Good luck with that. Dems know this, too, but they're banking on being able to keep the 1% of true-believers that are left in the dark long enough to farm them out some more

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Barr Rosenstein and Mueller are working to make the full report public and it will be made public by mid-april at the latest attorney general Barr just stated.

The report will not be shared with the White House in advance. President Trump said that he's leaving it 100% up to William Barr to make necessary redactions or changes in consultation with Rosenstein and Mueller.
edit on 3/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I support the legitimate reduction of intelligence sources and intelligence gathering methods before the Mueller report is made public. However, I do suspect Mueller's aim is to legitimatise his investigation. His aim is to cover up the distortion between criminal and counter intelligence investigations. Often in counter intelligence investigation there is a need to find evidence admissible in the court of law. Evidence from human electronic and cyber intelligence sources are not usually admissible as evidence. Any admissible evidence that reveals sensitive intelligence sources is also withheld from prosecutions.

I suspect Mueller spent the majority of his investigation finding "clean" evidence to lay charges against Trump's former associates. Of course, this was never done during the white wash cover up of the Hillary Clinton's illegally storing classified data on her email server. If this is correct, then associating with Trump and not breaking the law was their primary crime of those convicted or facing convictions.

I also suspect your point concerning the FBI avoiding lawsuits is worthy of further examination. Censoring name and other personal details under the guise of National Security is a way of avoiding countless lawsuits.

edit on 30-3-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: UKTruth

I swear I read from some of these posters that Jr and Kushner were already secretly indicted. "Just wait!" I was told over and again...

*fizzle*

Indictments were fabricated/filed by "haters" on Mueller's team, but A.G. Barr removed them from the court system.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
This is some of the most ridiculous nonsense yet.

We have to take Barr's word that there was nothing?

Why are they so scared of letting Congress see it?

This has been one giant joke, and now they aren't even allowed to actually investigate this?

Amazing how neutered congress is here, they aren't even allowed to see the report.

It's a complete joke.

We have no accountability at all in this country.

Plus the report was written by a guy that admitted he was lying for Trump.

I love how conservatives are throwing parties and celebrating when this is a subversion of justice, essentially just burying the report.

If there was nothing to hide, why would they be so desperate to suppress it?

To no-one's surprise, this IMPORTANT fact was removed from News/Opinion articles, and TV News.. ASAP after the A.G. said it. His statement didn't "fit" with the MSM and Democrat's plan to attack Attorney General Barr over "his" Mueller report redactions...

Barr said that Mueller "is assisting us in this process" of redacting certain material from the report.
March 29, 2019 - www.cnbc.com...

After screaming "Protect Rosenstein from Trump!" for almost a year, Democrats and MSM are not happy that Rod Rosenstein, the man who gave birth to the Mueller Investigation, also took part in the redactions.

FAKE NEWS (aka "traitors") have tried their best to give the impression that William Barr is 100% responsible for choosing what information in Mueller's report remains hidden. That simply isn't true...not at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join