It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The only obstruction of Justice I see from Trump is he tried to protect himself from being lied about and falsely accused by the people who started the investigation with evidence that was not even obtained correctly or vetted for truth when it was released to the public.

So, protecting yourself from an illegitimate investigation that implies that you are a traitor is obstruction of justice now?

Trump fired comey for a good reason, he did not stop the investigation he just fired someone who was leaking or allowing others to leak information out of the FBI. He did not fire Mueller, only tried to speed up the conclusion of the investigation and called it a witch hunt. It is not Muellers fault that he was being kept in the investigation so long, it was the far left Congressmen and other Democrats with high social standing that forced him to stay in and find any dirt on Trump he could. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Trump is a business man who hired lawyers to oversee his business ventures, lawyers who are supposed to tell him he cannot do illegal things and try to find a legal way to accomplish what Trump wants done. Trump should have gotten rid of Cohen when he started lying to congress.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) Tweeted:
Congratulations ⁦@POTUS⁩ ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩

Today you won the 2016 election all over again.

And got a gift for the 2020 election.

They’ll never get you because they’ll never “get” you.

#MuellerReport
#NoCollusion
#NoObstruction
#Went2MichiganNotMoscow t.co... twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I really haven't seen or heard anyone personally believing much less pushing the Russia narrative.

What abject nonsense.

Too funny.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
CNN have moved on already to the SDNY

edit on 24/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So you're telling me that in your personal life people have been debating you on this? Not online, not on ats, not on YouTube comments but in your everyday life people were harping about Russian collusion? I had none of that, people harping about Trump's xenophobia and terrible diplomatic personality, Twitter rants and unpresidential behaviour/language but no one ever tried talking me in to a Russian collusion narrative.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Barr was at pains to use the phrase, 'Russian Government' in the reference to collusion, perhaps to keep his own sheet clean in the course of future events...or that it was even a direct quote from Mueller's report, that is quite telling if you consider that many of Russia's little helpers may not have a known government persona, and that it is quite clear that Trump campaigners did have contacts with Russians closely tied to the Russian government.
Regardless, whatever anybody thinks, the only thing that matters is that the full Mueller report should be made public to Americans.
The question of obstruction is debatable only as a matter of law worthy of court proceedings with a prosecutable outcome.
To most right minded people, Trump, for whatever reason, was guilty.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

No. You're just as gullible as any other anti-Trump zealot.

You even tried selling your own Russia/Trump conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just think...... millions of tax payer dollars wasted....... hundreds of hours of pundits swearing collusion happened...... just because Queen Hillary wasn't coronated in 2016.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: Grambler

To most right minded people, Trump, for whatever reason, was guilty.

You made that up. Has no basis in reality. Your sheltered circle doesn't represent the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Like I said I wouldn't have been surprised either way and it was a fact that Russia badmouthed Hillary the entire time with conspiracy theories and I do believe it was definitely in Russia's best interests at the time for Trump to win the election. I think they would have liked to work with Trump over Hillary but does that equal Russian collusion with Trump and his team according to this report, no, so we can put it to rest in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's not a conspiracy theory. Russia pushed for Trump (for their own personal reasons) in their propaganda I don't think there was ever any denying that. I don't remember the Russians pushing for Obama or Hillary.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The Russians basically actively campaigned for Trump does that equate to Russian collusion no according to the evidence no. Apparently it was a one-way Love fest

edit on 24-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And among the "Russians" indicted and actually charged, no American or anyone connected to the Trump Campaign were found to be involved 😎

And so far, no evidence has been presented that shows if/how any votes were influenced 😎

link   
a reply to: smurfy
Hilarious

So the takeaway from mueller saying no trump people conspired with the Russian government is to say

“A ha! This means maybe they conspired with Russians not in the government!”

As to your statement most right minded people thought trump was guilty

Geez, maybe they weren’t so right minded after all seeing as how trump wasn’t guilty

link   
Since the investigation was based on a phony dossier paid for by Hillary and promoted by the Obama White House, I think it should be obvious that Trump was always innocent.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The Russians were playing both sides, trying to sow discord among the American people. Thanks to the Dems and the MSM, they succeeded beyond their wildest imaginations, too.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

It's not a conspiracy theory. Russia pushed for Trump (for their own personal reasons) in their propaganda I don't think there was ever any denying that. I don't remember the Russians pushing for Obama or Hillary.

Russians pushed all sorts of groups that were opposed to trump

Like lgbt groups and bpm

They also pushed anti trump rallies after the election

link   

Says the man who falls in love with whoever's in office you loved Obama now you love Trump let me guess you loved bush jr at the time too. how long till you jump off the Trump train and onto the next presidential candidate?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

What are you doing man?

Just stop. This is sad now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join