It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
You all do realize that the exercise here (in nonstop Congressional investigations into Trump and his family) is to make sure another non-Pol NEVER dare run for President again. They want to make sure we know who controls the narrative and what will happen to any of us non-Pols who ever dare throw their hat into the ring for President.

Notice they never investigate Pols to this degree!

Never heard of politicians named Clinton? (pick one both have been investigated for 30+ years.)

Or Nixon and his administration.

So can we stop with this BS that no one has ever been investigated as terribly as Trump already?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Assassin82
a reply to: ausername

Yeah, I've read that. And I believe they will. But to what end? How many more setback can the left suffer in this witch hunt?

CNN saying no evidence of collusion, obstruction but it doesn't exonerate Trump.

That's what they're all going with. It's almost as if someone told them what to say... *cough* DNC propaganda *cough*

Didn't all the Dems have an emergency 3pm meeting yesterday?
Emergency talking points were handed out, they had to break the 4am talking point schedule.

indeed. we should see the results of that session in tonight's media spin/talking points. I am sure they faxed them right over to the so called reporters, so those clowns know what to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

This, also if this is everything it leaves only three options. 1. Mueller did not investigate the stuff that a lot of the people cared about (quid pro quos, Trump Tower Moscow, probably 20+ other items) 2. Mueller punted all of those off onto other courts who are still investigating. Or 3. They were included but Barr cherrypicked and spun the letter very hard.

This document it self tell you 3 things. 1. Trump did not collude with the IRA. Which NOBODY I have ever seen accused him of doing in the first place, so the fact thats even brought up as the first big point is very weird to me. 2. Trump did not have a hand in the DNC hacking. That wasnt particularly high on my radar anyway, but that is a victory for Trump. and 3. Mueller laid out a case for obstruction, but punted the decision off to Barr who declined.

We really do need to see the full report.
edit on 24-3-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It will be damn interesting to see how all those connections to the Russian government, lies about those connections, lies about having a deal to make a tower in Moscow, lies about the Trump tower meeting, Manafort giving polling data, ect. are characterized by Mueller if he even looked into everything, considering how narrow even the summary letter is he might not have.

Related to number 1 found in a footnote.
In assessing potential conspiracy charges, the Special Counsel also considered whether members of the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian election interference activities. The Special Counsel defined coordination as an "agreement" -tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.
Seems like a little bit of wiggle room for people to not conspire illegally but still did stuff not 100% on the up and up.

Well, the Seth Rich story is dead today. Barr says the material was hacked by Russians.

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."
This line is going to get Mr. Barr in front of MANY committees especially when he said NO OBSTRUCTION after.

From NPR
"Mueller has not been at the Justice Department this weekend and he "was not consulted on this letter."
Report head not consulted to summarize said report.... good times. So until we have the full thing (though Barr made clear he is going to hide somethings already) we only have William "Iran-contra pardons for all" Barr's word on this summary.

Says absolutely nothing of spun off investigations other then not releasing info that hurts other investigations. Which means we still dont know everything even if the report is released in full.

Summary begs more questions, until we see a public release of the report but at least its something instead of the normal made up stuff that gets spread around here.

No...It doesn't. Enough already!! It's over! The whole thing was a farse. Accept the conclusion of the report. It had the Attorney General of the United States of America's signature on it. It had Rod Rosentein's signature on it. There is no "wiggle room".

link   

Excellent 😄

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: UKTruth

Its never going to stick. An honest DoJ isn't going to press charges for obstruction of justice against a sitting president when there's no underlying basis of crime committed (collusion with Russia).

Bingo!

"He obstructed justice by firing Comey to stop the Russia investigation!"

Firing Comey is not a crime. In order to prosecute obstruction, you would have to show the motive for firing was to cover up a crime. The same investigation shows there was no crime. No motive exists to stop the investigation other than the completely legal decision that it was a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It will be damn interesting to see how all those connections to the Russian government, lies about those connections, lies about having a deal to make a tower in Moscow, lies about the Trump tower meeting, Manafort giving polling data, ect. are characterized by Mueller if he even looked into everything, considering how narrow even the summary letter is he might not have.

Related to number 1 found in a footnote.
In assessing potential conspiracy charges, the Special Counsel also considered whether members of the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian election interference activities. The Special Counsel defined coordination as an "agreement" -tacit or express- between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.
Seems like a little bit of wiggle room for people to not conspire illegally but still did stuff not 100% on the up and up.

Well, the Seth Rich story is dead today. Barr says the material was hacked by Russians.

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."
This line is going to get Mr. Barr in front of MANY committees especially when he said NO OBSTRUCTION after.

From NPR
"Mueller has not been at the Justice Department this weekend and he "was not consulted on this letter."
Report head not consulted to summarize said report.... good times. So until we have the full thing (though Barr made clear he is going to hide somethings already) we only have William "Iran-contra pardons for all" Barr's word on this summary.

Says absolutely nothing of spun off investigations other then not releasing info that hurts other investigations. Which means we still dont know everything even if the report is released in full.

Summary begs more questions, until we see a public release of the report but at least its something instead of the normal made up stuff that gets spread around here.

This is what denial and delusion looks like.

You got tricked man. It happens to the best of us. Man up and accept it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Keep the faith!!!!

No shame that you fell for that russia collusion narrative, eh?

Lets go thru your list shall we.

1. What lies about russia. Things like forgetting to mention sessions was at a public dinner with russians. Or that cohen said trump tower deals in russia ended before they did?

Funny how any lie like that is considered proof of a crime. But hillarys team failing to properly disclose money from russian interest groups in U1 deal, no big deal. Lying about funding the dossier for a year, no big deal.

Despite you discussion of lies, Mueller said there was no evidence of any collusion with trump officials with russians to effect the election.

2. Nope no wiggle room. Mueller found no evidence of collusion.

3. Barr was reporting on Mueller findings,. Mueller, as we all already knew, said Russians hacked the DNC. We should have an investigation now into the investigators, all of their shadiness in using oppo research to spy on trump connected people, allowing hillarys team to destroy subpoenaed evidence, not looking at the physical DNC server, etc.

4. Yes we know the dem talking points. Investigate forever. There was no proof of a crime that Mueller proved involving obstruction. I did however then exonerate trump and company on collusion.

SO I guess the dem narrative is that even though trump was legally allowed to fire comey, even though the investigation went on and got bigger, even though rosenstein recommended firing comey, and even though there was no collusion with trump or his team with russians, trump still obstructed justice into the investigation into trump russian collusion (which he was innocent of) by firing comey.

Truly remarkable delusion.

5. If barr is incorrect in his assessment of Muellers report, I suspect rosenstein and mueller will shortly be callking that out.

As far as your accusing barr of being bad, we know that will be the dem talking point.

6. Yes we know that the same dems that told us that mueller would have people in trumps circle jailed for russian collusion, and that mueller would have all of the goods are now saying ,ueller doesnt matter and they will have unlimited further investigations.

Because its not about investigating crimes, its about taking trump down by any means neccessary.

You keep the faith though!
edit on 24-3-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Confirmation also from Barr that there are no sealed indictments out there.
Another Democrat talking point smashed.

Nadler clinging on to Mueller not exonerating on obstruction... someone needs to tell him that in a free society one does not need to exonerate themselves against a charge.

They are blowing themselves up tonight worse than they did with Kavanaugh.
edit on 24/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just heard a fantastic forever name for the people who won't accept Mueller's conclusions

Collusers

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I swear I read from some of these posters that Jr and Kushner were already secretly indicted. "Just wait!" I was told over and again...

*fizzle*

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Confirmation also from Barr that there are no sealed indictments out there.
Another Democrat talking point smashed.

Nadler clinging on to Mueller not exonerating on obstruction... someone needs to tell him that in a free society one does not need to exonerate themselves against a charge.

They are blowing themselves up tonight worse than they did with Kavanaugh.

But but but, but.... The democrats have a limitless supply of buts!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Just heard a fantastic forever name for the people who won't accept Mueller's conclusions

Collusers

Put it on a t-shirt, stat!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A BIG NOTHING BURGER!! MAGA Baby!!! No collusion, HEY DEMS YOU HEAR THAT??? NO COLLUSION... Stop being delusional and WANTING our president to be treasonous YOUR SICK if you was hoping
'there was collusion' (which we all knew there wasn't already)...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Trump is standing over the entire Denmocrat party and the media tonight with his boot on their faces.
Total victory.. it can't get any more conclusive.

Still waiting for all the apologies...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Its finally over.

You just don't turn it off...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Al Sharpton on MSNBC "Mueller situation has ended up a clear victory for the president"

Wow

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I really haven't seen or heard anyone personally believing much less pushing the Russia narrative. I personally wouldn't have been surprised had the outcome been either way. Nothing politicians do surprises me anymore. Now that this Russian collusion has been shut down perhaps we can get on with our lives not that it ever interfered in mine.

The outcome does make me feel a little better about Trump at least we can say he's not a card carrying kgb double agent....for now

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I really haven't seen or heard anyone personally believing much less pushing the Russia narrative.

LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I really haven't seen or heard anyone personally believing much less pushing the Russia narrative.

What abject nonsense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join