It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Aliens don't exist, Hollywood invented them.

Do you honestly believe that?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I do not believe in extra terrestrials. There are no such thing. However, there are extra dimensionals. That is why they can appear and disappear and that is also why most encounters with humans are in a consciousness limbo. That is also why they even bother with humans in the first place. Vallee’s “Messengers of Deception” should help put you in the proper perspective.
Let them be. No good will come of it. They only deceive and consume. Your attentions are much better spent elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenGuard

I don't believe in aliens, I've never seen aliens, and never will see aliens, and nobody else has, or will, see aliens, either.

When did everyone start believing in aliens, that they saw aliens, that they were abducted by aliens?

Think about why nobody even knew about aliens, for thousands of years, before the last 50-60 years or so....

Just in the past 50 years, aliens all decide it's time to show up, and visit Earth? Sure, that's it!

And YOU honestly believe that?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What are aliens? I’m 60 and still don’t know! I’ve been very interested in the subject since the 1960s. I’m still waiting to see my first real UFO, and every time I go outside I keep an eye to the sky. I have seen two odd aircraft that I couldn’t explain, but I’m absolutely positive that they were ours.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don't believe in aliens, I've never seen aliens, and never will see aliens, and nobody else has, or will, see aliens, either.

When did everyone start believing in aliens, that they saw aliens, that they were abducted by aliens?

Think about why nobody even knew about aliens, for thousands of years, before the last 50-60 years or so....

Just in the past 50 years, aliens all decide it's time to show up, and visit Earth? Sure, that's it!

I never said anything about believing in visitations, abductions or any of that stuff.

You said aliens were created. Full stop.

The arrogance and hubris it takes to believe that only this planet in the entirety of the known universe has life is beyond understandkng.

You seriously believe that there is NO other sentient life in the entire universe? Trillions upon trillions of planets and just this one has life?

That takes a greater belief than anything I've ever seen. It's actually pretty insane to believe that.

Not to mention mathematically impossible.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I believe they are beings from somewhere else.
Likely from other planets. They are certainly an older civilization than ours.
Maybe millions of years ahead of us.
Thats why they seem so very strange to many experiencers.
As to what their agenda is, its hard to know.
Would we be able to explain the building of a nuclear power plant to a group of monkeys that live in the propsed build site?
There are probably more than one group of them.
Could possibly be an AI behind it as well, posing as aliens creatures.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I never said anything about believing in visitations, abductions or any of that stuff.

The arrogance and hubris it takes to believe that only this planet in the entirety of the known universe has life is beyond understandkng.

You seriously believe that there is NO other sentient life in the entire universe? Trillions upon trillions of planets and just this one has life?

That takes a greater belief than anything I've ever seen. It's actually pretty insane to believe that.

When you believe the Earth is a ball, flying through space, of course you'll believe in aliens, and it's logical to do so. But it's not a ball, flying through space. All the stars above are within the firmament, and all life is on Earth, as we know it, anyway.

Have you looked at stars, through magnification? I have. Stars are small, energy-laden objects of light patterns, and are very close to Earth, not 'light-years' away! Look at Saturn through magnification. It has a ring around it, which is attached to it. Saturn spins quickly, you can see it clearly. Not a planet, at all.

We could never see stars in detail if they were light years away from us, no way. It is a massive, atrocious lie, and we're finding out, every day, it was all a lie.

No matter, don't believe me, but think about how we never saw aliens for thousands of years, and after Hollywood sci-fi flicks were churned out in droves, we suddenly believed in aliens, of all kinds! Grey aliens, little green aliens, tall, skinny aliens, and all other kinds of aliens, like reptile aliens, half-human aliens, evil aliens, aliens who love humans, and work underground with humans to save Earth, from abductions, and aliens who want to imprison/destroy all humans. On and on, etc.

And all of this goes on in just the last 50-60 years, sure, of course!

Aliens didn't visit Earth, for all that time, then, for some unknown reason, every alien in the universe decides to visit us, around 50 years ago!

Come on, get real! Connect the dots, it's all there, in front of you.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When 'War of the Worlds' was broadcast on the radio, in the 30's, people believed Martians were invading Earth. Why?

A few years earlier, they had mentioned Mars might have been inhabited once, and said the universe must be full of alien life forms, some of which would be much more advanced than humans are. It was driven into our psyche, that aliens are out there. Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon movies came out, showing Martians fighting our heroic spacemen.

And when they played 'War of the Worlds' on radio, people thought Martians were attacking Earth.

This was an early experiment, which proved how ignorant people were/are, how gullible people were/are, to believe such a completely absurd fabrication.

And obviously, it still holds today.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

When you believe the Earth is a ball, flying through space, of course you'll believe in aliens, and it's logical to do so. But it's not a ball, flying through space. All the stars above are within the firmament, and all life is on Earth, as we know it, anyway.

Have you looked at stars, through magnification? I have. Stars are small, energy-laden objects of light patterns, and are very close to Earth, not 'light-years' away! Look at Saturn through magnification. It has a ring around it, which is attached to it. Saturn spins quickly, you can see it clearly. Not a planet, at all.

We could never see stars in detail if they were light years away from us, no way. It is a massive, atrocious lie, and we're finding out, every day, it was all a lie.

No matter, don't believe me, but think about how we never saw aliens for thousands of years, and after Hollywood sci-fi flicks were churned out in droves, we suddenly believed in aliens, of all kinds! Grey aliens, little green aliens, tall, skinny aliens, and all other kinds of aliens, like reptile aliens, half-human aliens, evil aliens, aliens who love humans, and work underground with humans to save Earth, from abductions, and aliens who want to imprison/destroy all humans. On and on, etc.

And all of this goes on in just the last 50-60 years, sure, of course!

Aliens didn't visit Earth, for all that time, then, for some unknown reason, every alien in the universe decides to visit us, around 50 years ago!

Come on, get real! Connect the dots, it's all there, in front of you.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize you were a lunatic.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

has far my experience goes with some personal encounters this is my take:

They are not US from the future or humans from other place of the galaxy, they do not come here to exterminate kill or conquer (they have that capability if they want to) an example is do you go out to your backyard finding ants and kill them all?? nope you dont do that when you are intellegent enough to see everything has a part or a function of a system, They do wipe memory out because some people can handdle more the experience than others, some people would be affected for life braking it apart others can handdle more rational and less stressfull the situation thats why some remember some stuff others nothing. They do not "abduct" people to get their dna per se, they can grab your dna from your bathroom toothbrush that you didnt clean, from a glass of water you drink or go grab sorry to say this from a condom you use the night before in your trash, abductions from what i know have other meanings and other purposes than do a colon check and get your dna to freak humans, it have to do more with healt stuff critters and stuff that traveñls to space that enters earth and can be not so good to us or the earth itself, stuff that us humans still are cluless about.

Now that doesnt mean all Aliens behave like that, some dont, some break "rules" and sometimes they do clandestine things, some are caught, some others are wipe, and some do not like humans at all thats a fact too.

They dont care that much about "humans" Aliens are more in a personal matter, they dont see "humans earthlings" they see you Jagstorm, me AlexDJ and so on, they see you in a personal matter not a "human race" like we humans look animals like "cows" "pigs" "chikens" in a general matter.

Hope this helps.....

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Holy 💩, did you just try to turn this thread into a flat earth debate? 🤮

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
an entity of unknow origin manifestating objects in our atmosphere

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

and this ladies and gentlemen, is why earth should be nuked

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What level of magnification does one need to witness the rings of Saturn?

Did you see moons also?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize you were a lunatic.

Carry on.

'You don't believe in aliens? Those are the ravings of a lunatic!!'

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Holy 💩, did you just try to turn this thread into a flat earth debate? 🤮

No, I told you that aliens were invented by Hollywood, back in the 30's or so. I also gave you a reason why aliens are not 'mathematically impossible to not exist elsewhere in the universe', because it is a false assumption. And I explained why it is a false assumption, with what you already assume is true, that Earth is a ball flying through the endless universe.

But I told you I was on the issue of aliens, being invented by Hollywood, as the main point...

Why didn't you address that point, if you even know what it was.....

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
an entity of unknow origin manifestating objects in our atmosphere

Indeed, that is correct.

It's all about evidence, or lack of evidence.

I won't go into the issue of Earth being a ball in space, which is a whole other matter...

However, to believe in this, makes aliens acceptable as well. Simply because it would be mathematically possible, in such terms.

So to aliens, I looked back at when people began to believe they existed, that they visited Earth, that they abducted humans, impregnated humans to breed alien-human babies, and so on...

Not one type of alien, either. All sorts of different aliens showing up on Earth, as well.

In considering aliens would be very advanced species for thousands, or millions, of years, then it seems obvious to me that aliens would have been visiting Earth for at least a few thousand years, already...

Would aliens not visit Earth during the last 500 years, at least?

What about in 17th century Europe? Or 19th century America?

How many people said they saw aliens in the 1800's? Or anytime before that?

So either you believe aliens didn't start visiting Earth until 50-60 years ago, or you don't believe aliens even exist, or at least, no aliens visited Earth.

If you believe aliens only began to visit Earth in the past 50-60 years, because nobody claimed to see aliens before that, then you are left with trying to explain how this makes any sense.

If you believe it is purely a coincidence that people claimed to see aliens after Hollywood movies, and radio shows, invented aliens, it is not only one type of alien, it is all sorts of different aliens, that all began to visit Earth at the same time, within the past 50-60 years, as well.

Of course, the most important point is that you have never seen aliens yourself, and you don't know anyone who has, most likely.

But despite all the lack of evidence, how they suddenly all show up on Earth at the same time, in only the last 50-60 years..... you still believe in aliens.

I believe it's all a bunch of well-planned, contrived bs, myself.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why demons and not god?

Because its believed that God and the angels doing Gods will do not interfere with humanity,

Its against the law so to speak.

It interferes with our free will given to us which the angels do not have, those that rebelled against God do and can interfere with our free will.

hence why many believe that those spirits and aliens many have contact with are Demonic or Djinn.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How can you presume to know what gods do for kicks nor sport?

You initially said god, not gods.

One would think you were referring to the God of Abraham which 3 separate religions believe in and not gods in plural which could be from numerous other belief systems.

Accept that's generally what he/she/it perpetrates in the old testament. As to the new, well, is it even the same fellow?

now you go back to talking about one god.

you could be confusing the poster you are replying too and anyone reading when you jump from God to Gods and then back to God.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

The name of Jesus is the highest name there is and it has power.

So can you tell readers what His name is?

or is the name actually 'Jesus'?

and not Joshua which many argue is a more fitting translation to the original texts while Jesus is more fitting to the Greek translations.

edit on 17-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join