It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Figments of our imagination

Yeah, but what exactly does that mean?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I'm leaning towards there are no aliens.

Very possible. Particularly aliens from another planet visiting Earth. That idea originated way back when people didn't understand:

1. Just how insanely, incomprehensively big space is.
2. How it has a pretty absolute speed limit.
3. How our existence is a result of a crazy number of unlikely circumstances.

So even if a creature like of like us managed to evolve on some distant world, it would still have to figure out how to overcome #1 and #2, which could very well be impossible. And if we never, ever interact with them, then they're essentially hypothetical, imaginary, fictional and non-existent.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quantumdemons
Aliens are demon, they have no permanent physical existence. Humans are probably the only genuine civilization in the entire universe and their is a battle for our minds going on.
Modern science is showing that the probability of existence of another civilisation in the universe is near 0.

Are you kidding? The Keppler mission showed that there are over a billion candidates for life bearing worlds in this galaxy alone.

That's not to say a high percentage of them will have life, but it would only take a small percentage of them having it.

New physical principles will have to be created in order for ET to exist. Right now the earth and life on it has been proven to be impossible to have emerged with current physical laws..

The only missing component for them to visit us is a faster than light means of travel.

And if they're dedicated enough to their explorations, they might settle for slower than light travel.

UFO are ideas sent to us by quantum demons.
As soon as they are observed competently, they crash because the physics principle they rely upon don't exist (yet).

That would make more sense if they were time travelers. Using technology as yet uninvented.

Nobody knows for sure what the space-time-continuum does in order to preserve its consistency, so some kind of quantum level failure in their (as yet un-invented) engine could be what happens when they are about to change history, or something.

These demons wants to manipulate us into believing that these principles exist so we can create this reality for them.
They don't know what the future will be, so they try different things.
That's why there are so many different types of UFOs.
The military can't recover significant technology from the crashes because of this. This technology is as real as fake ufos you would see on movies.

Or maybe the UFO's come from a wide variety of times and places. And/or from a time when humanity has spread out into the stars as has many very different civilizations built up.

Although you only need look at the current state of national air forces to see a "wide variety" of craft are already in use in our time. From helicopters, to jets, to ... sometimes even zeppelins.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My real suspicion is that any advanced civilization that will meld with technology, but not to explore space. Just send out probes and figure out a way to send information without the limitations of light speed. Much easier then figuring out how transport solid matter at FTL.

In the mean time humans will balance their lives between virtual existence and augmented existence. I also believe there is an existential barrier we would encounter if Alien life and especially advanced Alien life is announced.

If there are thousands of advanced intelligences in the Galaxy, there will likely be in immense physical and social differences that will be almost impossible to traverse. Now imagine that there are trillions of species throughout the universe. The mere specter of it would yield unknown effects on our own advancement. Them being so different, would automatically create an adverse corollary on our part.

Advanced civilizations would have nothing to learn but culture from each other. Considering how humans are still clinging to things like skin melanin content, I doubt we will care about accepting that it’s ok to eat, procreate, # and play music from the same orifice. Or maybe most aliens have black exteriors, emit poison gases and smell like cotton candy and egg rolls. Oh and they could communicate fluid thought half as fast as we do.

Perhaps we would study and find “human” meaning to some of it, but to what end? So I truly believe there isn’t much intergalactic intermingling out there. Species would just create artificial nirvanas and foolishly marvel at all the preposterous oddities existing across the universe.

I also think that the most advanced beings would block others from achieving mastery of all the forces and energies and FTL. Like the actions taken to keep countries from acquiring nuclear weapons.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Well72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Well72
In the mean time humans will balance their lives between virtual existence and augmented existence.

The latest peak number of people playing Grand Theft Auto V online at one time is more than 100,000 people. That's just one game. If you add up the rest of people playing that and other games either online or offline, then the number must be into the millions.

We don't want to go to Mars. We want to sit in our comfortable chairs with a nice beverage and inhabit virtual worlds where we can do cool stuff and not worry about getting randomly killed by radiation, rocks or any of the other dangers out there in real space.

Maybe aliens would have a stronger sense of wanderlust than we do, but if they're like us and can learn to manipulate our own sensory inputs to live in fake and fun virtual worlds, we're not going to see them much. If at all.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What do you think they are?

I feel some are more Paranormal/Spirit and or Supernatural Energy based (like humans) from regions of Existence where the boundaries between life and death are thin or nonexistent and so they can cross over.

Others I feel are beings created/born/incarnated/genetically designed...

OUTTA BOX some may have advanced into bot forms by transferring their CREATOR Essence or Spirit/Souls into durable bionic-robotic forms or wave energy like Wi-Fi and so can beam in or transmigrate "host"(s) to explore, evaluate/WATCH and potentially interact directly throughout the Universes.

Good question 👍

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
And if we never, ever interact with them, then they're essentially hypothetical, imaginary, fictional and non-existent.

Similar to asking whether a tree can fall in a forest if there is nobody there to witness it?

Hence the Interdimensional Hypothesis - which is either a valid theory, or simply the last refuge for ufology when all else fails.

I think it's valid, but it's not as sexy for the person in the street compared to old -fashioned nutz n'boltz. And tabloid trash-rags wouldn't even know how to start writing headlines about it.

The abduction phenomenon fascinates me far more than standard UFO reports, but only as part of an IDH. Something is definitely occurring that isn't necessarily physical - it could feasibly fall into the same realm as shared dream imagery, but I think there is far more to it than just that.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Everything is in our minds. We have to trust that. For some reason people need “something” to take the place of the invisible.

Unexplained occurances are constantly interpreted to fill the conscious and subconscious need for finality. This is a crucial evolutionary inheritance. This basis is where we need to start from for truly rational concurrence.

I am thankful that I can even ponder things beyond my immediate horizon.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: turbonium1

Ummmm there's literally recorded sightings for 1000s of years.......

Going back to the bhagvghita and even cave drawings and carvings of flying craft...

Mayne try getting some of your info from other places than the flat earth YouTube channel.....

Where were aliens mentioned in the 1800's, or 1700's, or 1600's, or 1500's, or 1400's?

How about the last 500 years? Not any aliens?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Aliens didn't exist until the 1900's, when Hollywood invented them. See if any alien claims were made before the 1900's, if you don't believe me.

That's a good one, is it not?

Earth wasn't popular with any aliens for centuries, and somehow, in the past 50-60 years, all these aliens just want to start visiting Earth, around the same time!!

I'm sure...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Blue Shift
And if we never, ever interact with them, then they're essentially hypothetical, imaginary, fictional and non-existent.

Similar to asking whether a tree can fall in a forest if there is nobody there to witness it?

Pretty much. Hypothetical trees won't make a sound when they hypothetically fall over, either. Although, we know trees exist. So that makes the hypothetical aliens even more imaginary.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Imagination gone wild, I'd say!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

war of the worlds first printing was 1897, so no it's not a "Hollywood" thing.

there are paintings from the past that show flying "things" again before 1900

your premise is false.

edit to add, the UFO increase came after the nuclear bomb was exploded, funny that huh?

how long have nuclear weapons been around (in modern history)

accordig to hindu's they may have been around thousands of years ago, and Vinamas have been around just as long

Vinamas are a flying craft for "gods" you can look this all up.
edit on 22-3-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

war of the worlds first printing was 1897, so no it's not a "Hollywood" thing.

there are paintings from the past that show flying "things" again before 1900

your premise is false.

edit to add, the UFO increase came after the nuclear bomb was exploded, funny that huh?

how long have nuclear weapons been around (in modern history)

accordig to hindu's they may have been around thousands of years ago, and Vinamas have been around just as long

Vinamas are a flying craft for "gods" you can look this all up.

You're suggesting a book from 1897 actually supports your argument? Sheesh. Get serious.

What about the 500 years before that?

Do you think aliens waited until the last century to visit Earth because 'atomic/nuclear bombs' were 'invented'?

Atomic bombs are a lie, used to excuse the lie about aliens visiting Earth, all at once, in the past 50-60 years...

They make up lie after lie, and that's the whole trick.

So aliens see Earth has nukes, now, and all of them are very concerned about that. Sure, that's it. All aliens start visiting Earth in droves, to see Earth after it has nukes, to see what happens, to prevent us from blowing up our planet, and so on!!

I won't get into the fake nuke issue here, but they are all part of the ruse, for sure.

But let's say nukes exist, for argument's sake -

No aliens stop us from killing millions of people in wars, so why is it any different with nukes?

Aliens didn't care about atomic bombs dropping on Japan, so why would they all suddenly care about it, later on?

The nuke excuse is lame, but it's all they've got to explain 'aliens are all visiting Earth, in great concern of the planet nearing it's ultimate self-destruction!'

Sure, that's got to be why aliens all show up at once!!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Aliens are simply the monsters that dwelled in our oceans, which ancient people once believed, and feared, as true.

Monsters and aliens are never, ever seen, never to show themselves really existing at all, but we have great fear of them, nonetheless, and we all believe they are real!!

You laugh and mock those who believed in sea monsters, and yet, you believe in aliens who come from planets, in the blackness above us!

Space is the deep sea, aliens are the monsters who live in space - a fear of the unknown. No proof, no evidence, no seeing it, yet believed, and feared, as real, no matter who claims they don't actually exist!!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

made up by the government, moron

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We do not collectively know what aliens are, or even if whatever they are, are alien.
All we do know is that they are unknowns that do exist and defy our understanding of physics.

It could be a combination of entities that we group as the same thing.

1. Extraterrestrial
2. Time travelers from our future (or past, if you believe that there were civilizations on Earth we know nothing about.)
3. Interdimensional beings, whatever that is because we have not proven other higher dimensions, or the mulltiverse.
4. The spirit world, again conjecture, no proof.
5. Smart and elusive Earthlings that have some extraordinary technologies.
We can add more if you want to be really granular.

We should change the term to UE's, Unknown Entities, or something like that, that does not attempt to define what we think they are. IMO

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Ummmm there's literally recorded sightings for 1000s of years.......

Going back to the bhagvghita and even cave drawings and carvings of flying craft...

Mayne try getting some of your info from other places than the flat earth YouTube channel.....

Where were aliens mentioned in the 1800's, or 1700's, or 1600's, or 1500's, or 1400's?

How about the last 500 years? Not any aliens?

What would they have called them? In the 1500's the idea of life on other worlds was a pretty new idea, which only a select few scholars and philosophers even entertained.

If you saw a UFO you wouldn't think it was from another world, and as such would not call it an "alien" or whatever.

Maybe the Gods that lived in the sky? Angels? Demons? Faeries?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Aliens didn't exist until the 1900's, when Hollywood invented them. See if any alien claims were made before the 1900's, if you don't believe me.

That's a good one, is it not?

Earth wasn't popular with any aliens for centuries, and somehow, in the past 50-60 years, all these aliens just want to start visiting Earth, around the same time!!

I'm sure...

The 1900's was the first point in human history when a human seeing a UFO would have recognized that it was a flying machine of some sort.

Why? Because humans now had flying machines. We knew what a flying machine was, and had some idea how it should behave when it flies.

Prior to that, an observer would have assumed they were a life form of some kind. Maybe a dragon?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I have only one experience with UFO & Aliens and apparently I don't even remember it.

Decades ago I lived in Europe. We were driving down a highway at night and spotted a craft, clear as day.
The weird thing is that I have zero memory of the events, the craft or anything at all, but the two other people with
me remember it vividly. I am the only one that doesn't remember. The other two people I was with are shocked that I have no memory of it.

I believe in Aliens, and I think there are different kinds of them. I think some may live deep in the ocean, and some come from other
planets.

What do I think they are? I think they are some form of super advanced Humanoid.

I'm curious, especially from those that have had encounters. What do you think they are?

Ok so I’m going to basically let u guys know about what I have gatherered from careful research on this subject and life in general from occultism and secret societies. Basically aliens are our star brothers and sisters some of us might have been ETs from past incarnations on other planets, EARTH IS FOR THE MOST PART NOT OUR HOME IT. IS A SCHOOL. Being human we are all learning to 2 concepts “service to others” or “service to self”. In order to graduate to 4D conciousnessness. Most of our star brothers and sisters are already on on 4D consciousness. Alien human hybrids are here for the continuation of our species (humans) into the 6th and 7th root race. Humans rn are currently the 5th root race (Aryan).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join