It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have only one experience with UFO & Aliens and apparently I don't even remember it.

Decades ago I lived in Europe. We were driving down a highway at night and spotted a craft, clear as day.
The weird thing is that I have zero memory of the events, the craft or anything at all, but the two other people with
me remember it vividly. I am the only one that doesn't remember. The other two people I was with are shocked that I have no memory of it.

I believe in Aliens, and I think there are different kinds of them. I think some may live deep in the ocean, and some come from other
planets.

What do I think they are? I think they are some form of super advanced Humanoid.

I'm curious, especially from those that have had encounters. What do you think they are?

edit on 15-3-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Given the incredible distances in the universe to other golden planets, I tend to believe that "aliens" are humans from the far far future.. that have invented some sort of time travel device.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

"What do you think Aliens are?"

Complicated.

Chances are though, given the distances of space-time between the stars, and if they exist, they will turn out to be extradimensional nature as opposed to extraterrestrial.
edit on 15-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Sneaky little b@stards who abduct people to benefit their agenda!

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Sounds like the government to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Beings from another dimension — that our eyes are not attuned to see, most of the time.

They have the personalities of 14 year old class clowns. They pop in to our reality just to screw (sometimes literally) with us. You know, for sh!ts and giggles.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What do you think Aliens are?

Time travellers from the 8th dimension.

They visit cause there's been a beer drought in their universe.
edit on 15-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Given the incredible distances in the universe to other golden planets, I tend to believe that "aliens" are humans from the far far future.. that have invented some sort of time travel device.

If so, makes you wonder if they have tweaked our history. Maybe that is why we get Dejavu?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What if we're the aliens?

Refugees from a complex intergalactic war who used black holes to transport light years. We had such a horrific past that we had to flash all of our memories and start anew. We hoped that if we erased the past we could have a clean slate to organically become something other than our ancestors.

But the true tragedy of this story is it wasn't just in our ideology, it was in our genetics.

Or we were seeded here for another planets reality show.

Definitely the latter.
edit on 15-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Imaginary.

Like 'God'

Our biology almost forces us to need a more advanced diety or beings.

Ask yourself why do we always imagine 'aliens' as being more advanced than us?

It's the God particle fantasy which correlates directly with our conciousness.

Its just a byproduct.

No ETs as far as all of science knows it.

Could you fantasize that humans are the advanced aliens ourselves and the ETs are the ones now praying to trees and volcanoes? You can only fantasize about the inverse, because the former would clash with all of your senses and intuitions.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well, we sure wont find out short of getting our collective act together as a species, departing this rock, and addressing the conundrum in a meaningful manner.
edit on 15-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Aliens?
We can't even begin to comprehend what/who they are.
Distances are too vast so must be terrestrial right?
Maybe they can distort matter and are living in the Earth.
Plausible.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Ask yourself why do we always imagine 'aliens' as being more advanced than us?

It's the God particle fantasy which correlates directly with our conciousness.
Could you fantasize that humans are the advanced aliens ourselves and the ETs are the ones now praying to trees and volcanoes? You can only fantasize about the inverse, because the former would clash with all of your senses and intuitions.

I actually can and have. I've wondered if aliens are not like us at all, but more like molecules, or metals or things not describable in human ways.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, we sure wont find out sort of getting our collective act together as a species, departing this rock, and addressing the conundrum in a meaningful manner.

I just hope our show doesn't get canceled.

Season finales can be a real bitch to the characters.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm done. You're worse than me

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well, we sure wont find out sort of getting our collective act together as a species, departing this rock, and addressing the conundrum in a meaningful manner.

I just hope our show doesn't get canceled.

Season finales can be a real bitch to the characters.

If it is anything like the ending of the Truman show, we'll know that we have been completely sheltered, and maybe ignorance is bliss...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When we observe something we don't immediately comprehend, our brain fills in the blanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Nephilim.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We are the life form they created in the lab. Every now and then they pop into the lab just to see how their creation is holding up. I hope they have a sense of humour.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Time travelers. Humans from the future. Just my opinion and nothing to back it up.

If I'm right, that could explain why my mother and I were followed by one that stopped and hovered over the treeline across the street from my house way out in the country in 1988 or 1989. Perhaps a descendant of my family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join