It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The whole aliens thing is a giant fake story being planted in the minds of many generations of gullible people. The purpose is to further some nefarious plan the globalists have to enslave mankind. There are no aliens. It is all nonsense.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Well72
My real suspicion is that any advanced civilization that will meld with technology, but not to explore space. Just send out probes and figure out a way to send information without the limitations of light speed. Much easier then figuring out how transport solid matter at FTL.

In the mean time humans will balance their lives between virtual existence and augmented existence. I also believe there is an existential barrier we would encounter if Alien life and especially advanced Alien life is announced.

That makes quite a lot of sense.

The machines don't become sentient and conquer us.

We become the machines.

originally posted by: Purpleswag23

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I have only one experience with UFO & Aliens and apparently I don't even remember it.

Decades ago I lived in Europe. We were driving down a highway at night and spotted a craft, clear as day.
The weird thing is that I have zero memory of the events, the craft or anything at all, but the two other people with
me remember it vividly. I am the only one that doesn't remember. The other two people I was with are shocked that I have no memory of it.

I believe in Aliens, and I think there are different kinds of them. I think some may live deep in the ocean, and some come from other
planets.

What do I think they are? I think they are some form of super advanced Humanoid.

I'm curious, especially from those that have had encounters. What do you think they are?

Ok so I’m going to basically let u guys know about what I have gatherered from careful research on this subject and life in general from occultism and secret societies. Basically aliens are our star brothers and sisters some of us might have been ETs from past incarnations on other planets, EARTH IS FOR THE MOST PART NOT OUR HOME IT. IS A SCHOOL. Being human we are all learning to 2 concepts “service to others” or “service to self”. In order to graduate to 4D conciousnessness. Most of our star brothers and sisters are already on on 4D consciousness. Alien human hybrids are here for the continuation of our species (humans) into the 6th and 7th root race. Humans rn are currently the 5th root race (Aryan).

Sometimes I think maybe, a long time ago, in a distant galaxy, a species' technology got all the way to technological immortality.

But they found that living just one long, immortal, life was boring. They longed to experience mortality again (but not have to truly die.)

So they came up with a plan to erase their own memories, and implant their minds into new born babies, on a primative world. So they could live and die, believing they only had one life to live.

Earth is just one of many worlds that proved to be suitable. They found the species closest to their form (apes), and then did some animal husbandry until they had advanced enough brains to hold their species consciousness.

And they are us.

We are them.

When you die, you regain your memories, and assume your first, immortal identity again. You can remember all the lives you have lived, and you get a choice whether you want to try again, or just continue being immortal for a while.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
my stance with Aliens is that they too are flesh & blood creatures/beings, locked into their own Spheres of Habitable places

all those non physical beings/Spiritual creatures are other dimensional and can sometimes penetrate into our Natural World Reality

the overlords/monitoring entities/Angles/Demons are an integral part/ or level of this physical Universe...a necessary 'governor' of the Electro-magnetic spectrum...or else the whole material universe would devolve into Twisted magnetic knots and destroy itself in Chaos

some twisted human minds want to try to control these witness spirits/monitoring Angels or Demons...and that's where SNAFUs or mass murders are born from

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

at my best guess, Id say aliens are simply genetically modified space fairing humans from our own future !

here to observe and record and try to prevent the many disasters our species has helped create!

How much of a bummer would that be , no alien life, just us assholes from the future , how depressing to know that we #ed it up that bad that our future selves had to come back and make course corrections because we are too lazy , stupid and downright #ty to fix it ourselves !

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What do I think they are? I think they are aliens.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

The whole aliens thing is a giant fake story being planted in the minds of many generations of gullible people. The purpose is to further some nefarious plan the globalists have to enslave mankind. There are no aliens. It is all nonsense.

That would be the most reasonable answer if it weren't for the many, many reports of UFOs and contacts with weird critters doing strange and baffling things where nobody would even know they are or why they're doing them. Are you going to land a UFO out in the deep woods somewhere and have a costumed actor wandering around on the off-chance that you might be spotted by a stray hiker or camper? Where you don't even know if they are going to report it? I'd like to see the budget proposal for that one.

Not saying that there aren't people / agencies taking advantage of the confusion to promote their own goals. But there are way too many encounters that don't make sense in that context, or any for that matter. They're just odd and weird and puzzling. That's not going to help anybody enslave anybody else.
edit on 28-3-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It all serves the same purpose - giving credence to aliens existing, on Earth.

Establishing a fantasy like that is a long-term process. It takes many years, to establish aliens exist, are on Earth, and it is clearly working, as seen on this forum. Aliens are real, to some people. And more people buy it every day, now..

Aliens don't exist. But if the authorities are seen 'covering up' aliens, then aliens must be real, and so, we will all stand up, and demand that they 'disclose' what they know about aliens to us. We wonder why they are hiding it all from us, which is that some bad aliens are coming here to destroy Earth, or humans, or both....

We have good aliens here, as well, who want to protect us from bad aliens. They work with humans on secret projects at our underground bases.

It is pure crap, sold to us every day.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
They’re probably lots of things.

Most of them are just living beings that happen to be from another planet and are a species native to their world. That’s it.

I think humans have a hard time rationalizing that as we don’t have a natural intellectual equal on earth. When you assume that the “aliens” we contact are the equivalent of “humans” on their home world - just different from us - it becomes less exotic or mystical.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If the all is in the all, then nothing is alien, everything is then part of the same thing. If there is a collective conscious the who's to say us humans don't share that conscious with every other "alien" in the multiverse. I don't know the answer but it sure is fun thinking of the possibilities.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join