It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Figments of our imagination

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I'm leaning towards there are no aliens.

same here,

but to me

they are not alien.

Nothing is while everything could be, to an awareness that is only aware of itself.

there is a universal multidimensional awareness and there is individual awareness in my opinion

other awareness's and other conscious beings could be alien to many simply because they don't believe in a universal awareness or consciousness that the individual awareness is just a part of.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

They were called angels and demons, elementals and spirits etc, now it's aliens....

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

this right here
keel was more right than most ufologists want to say

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

this right here
keel was more right than most ufologists want to say

What are you referencing here, HL? You didn’t quote it, so I don’t know what you’re referring to.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Based on the meager evidence that I have collected --- And yes...they are my "Gaods" ---- Telepathic capable dinosauroid humanoids from another star system --- Sporting metallic helmets over there heads, for any close encounters with earthlings.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Ummmm there's literally recorded sightings for 1000s of years.......

Going back to the bhagvghita and even cave drawings and carvings of flying craft...

Mayne try getting some of your info from other places than the flat earth YouTube channel.....

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The way they abduct people reminds me of the whole Bill Cosby thing.

Give them a drug that will wipe their memory and then do whatever your damaged psychology wants with them.

That's probably why people remember being messed with so badly when they sometimes are able to remember. Just like some of the worst stuff we see down here on Earth.

Lends a different meaning to the whole idea of "As above, so Below."

Maybe alien societies are just as messed up as ours.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

your opinion on what the UFOnauts are is the correct one

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
When we observe something we don't immediately comprehend, our brain fills in the blanks.
So very true. And I believe is a integral part of being a human being. Maybe even the reason we are kept ignorant of "who and What" they are.

My opinion as to who and what they are?

First, they are not aliens, simply because they choose to hide from us. They are alien, only to our highly controlled reality. Not by our choice, but by theirs.

In as far as who they are, just go to the most ancient writing, it tells you all about them. Well, most all. They didn't inform us about their technology. I guess they were afraid we use it to stage a uprising.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Their speculations of the human mind. UFOs are just that. Governments covering it up is highly unlikely. Imagine the leverage anyone government would have with this knowledge? Why would second tier nations even bother with nukes for advantage?

The only thing that might be covered up is if NASA/NRO spotted something with highly advanced telescopes/instruments. As far as dimensions go, they might be tiny enveloped phenomena at Planck scales. Not another me or you somewhere.

Future humans is possible, as is living in a simulation but then you might imagine all of the above;

The Universe is teeming with exotic intelligent life. Humans and many of Aliens travel through time, triggering infinite time branching.

Scientists create time loops to speed up advancement. Within these loops, bored researchers create Martrix like simulations of entire universes. Non loop scientists across the universe also do this. Entities within these simulations also discover how to make simulations. Some simulations may discover time travel which creates many branched simulated universes.

Then you could have universes being created every Quantom instance. Then maybe everything’s a loop which ends at the beginning.

If there are other smart beings out there, they by default will communicate. They will use some sort of symbolic reference. Life is life. It has one purpose; “existence”.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's already been established a few times by the US Government that some UFO sightings remain unidentified. So what could they be? I believe we have occupants of UFO's who have been in our solar system for a long time. Whether they are the Annunaki or the Greys, I don't know, but those would be my two guesses. In addition to their presence I believe there are extra terrestrials visiting from nearby exoplanets.

I believe it is possible the government has recovered crashed UFO's or UFO parts or maybe something from our ancient past. I don't think there is an agreement and they talk to each other and trade information. I think the various credible reports of UFO's, they don't know what they are, since they cannot take a UFO to a lab and test it. They see the UFO for a brief period, it zips off, poses no threat, what are you actually going to say? I bet the government has mind blowing sightings that are kept secret. Who knows what reason that some UFO sightings that remain unidentified come out to the public, like the F-16 footage that came out with the news about a secret UFO office at the Pentagon. Thats all they are going to disclose?

I do believe in the belief of multi-dimensional beings, but I think there could be multi-dimensional beings and extra terrestrial visitors. I think when we're talking UFO sightings, i.e. space ships, we are dealing with extra terrestrials from nearby exoplanets.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Well72
Their speculations of the human mind. UFOs are just that. Governments covering it up is highly unlikely. Imagine the leverage anyone government would have with this knowledge? Why would second tier nations even bother with nukes for advantage?

Maybe its being hidden from the governments too.

Just because a few government insiders know about something doesn't mean "the government" knows. Not if they don't tell the others who they work with.

If there are other smart beings out there, they by default will communicate. They will use some sort of symbolic reference. Life is life. It has one purpose; “existence”.

Sure they'll communicate, but not necessarily with us.

We're not the universe's prom queen. They're not all lining up to date us. Just stopping by to scoop up some water, and maybe a few kilos of refined uranium, so they can go somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Aliens are demon, they have no permanent physical existence. Humans are probably the only genuine civilization in the entire universe and their is a battle for our minds going on.
Modern science is showing that the probability of existence of another civilisation in the universe is near 0.
New physical principles will have to be created in order for ET to exist. Right now the earth and life on it has been proven to be impossible to have emerged with current physical laws.

UFO are ideas sent to us by quantum demons.
As soon as they are observed competently, they crash because the physics principle they rely upon don't exist (yet).
These demons wants to manipulate us into believing that these principles exist so we can create this reality for them.
They don't know what the future will be, so they try different things.
That's why there are so many different types of UFOs.
The military can't recover significant technology from the crashes because of this. This technology is as real as fake ufos you would see on movies.

edit on 18-3-2019 by quantumdemons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Most are Malevolent, tricksters, who toy with Humanity.

There are Higher Minds out there however.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
we are all collective figments of our own imaginations !

hahah

some imagination we all share eh ?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Most are Malevolent, tricksters, who toy with Humanity.

There are Higher Minds out there however.

Just watched the Science fiction movie "Captive State", just came out. I didn't know what to expect as I didn't watch or read any reviews about it. But as the name implies, its a movie about how "Aliens" control the world. John Goodman plays a excellent role in it.

I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone who wants to go see it, so Ill just say, watch Captive State, They Live, and The Matrix, and in your mind melt all the story lines together.

Oh yes, there are "Higher Minds" out there trying to wake us up. And they need all the help they can get, because the Fluoride was so dam effective.............

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What do you think Aliens are?

Figments of some wild imaginations.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe we have been under observation (and perhaps manipulation) for thousands of years.
But it all accelerated after we exploded the first nuclear bombs.

You would also start paying attention if the squirrels in your back yard one day started sharpening sticks for fighting eachother.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quantumdemons

I just saw your vid...dude. And I can't disagree more.

The only problem is... technologically speaking --- foo fighters do exist --- because I've seen them. So...barring any hodgepodge about extra dimensions --- ala Jacques Vallee style --- the technology exists; only we don't have the wherewithal or the means to manufacture an interstellar capable starship at this time.

I don't believe that any ET foo fighter has ever crash landed here on earth...because they (ET's) would have used any means necessary to retrive any parts or bodies of any foo fighter crash. And as far as I'm concerned...this has never happened.

According to my speculation...foo fighters are invincible to any current weapons that earthlings can throw at them. So I would think that it would be a good idea not to piss them off. Because if we do...the human race could be easily made extinct by these highly capable foo fighters and the crews that guide them.

Any comparsion to demons = ET's is a misnomer, and a slap on the face of my space brothers.

Tell Jacque Vallee I said hi.

Erno...

edit on 18-3-2019 by Erno86 because: added a few words

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join