It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

IMO :

non-human intelligent Beings that live and always have lived on our earth.
Almost every conspiracy is one way or another devoted to hide their existence.
Governments and elite know about their existence , and have a treaty with them to hide they existence from the general public.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I like being open minded to the explanations, it's what gives life its wonder.

I think if we did know for sure, it would take some of the fun out of things.

I just prefer when people come from a position of "I believe" rather than "it's this way" on matters like this. I think it makes the discussion more honest and fruitful. Other than that, I truly enjoy hearing things from all backgrounds, and while they may not be the end all be all, many have truths put in an eloquent and artistic way. These believes have many beautiful things to offer like providing insight to how we all tick.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think Vallee basically got it right in his early work. They are something that have been with us as far back as we have history.

We've called them many things and generally classify them through the societal lens at the time: Gods, fairies, elementals, demons, ghosts, aliens, etc.

The overall characteristics of "contact" are pretty consistent although the interpretations change.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Why do most encounters with such generally breed tales of entities with two arms, legs, and eyes?

If they are so alien to our world one has to wonder why they seem to share such similar shape and form?

As to treaties, we cannot seem to keep nor honor those with our own race for any significant length of time, so god knows how even "They" would manage to do so with aliens or another species.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Perverts, judging by all the probing stuff they get up to

I have no actual evidence to support my theory but I strongly suspect one of their fingers might be a thermometer... or possibly a dipstick, like in a car. It's so they know how much # you're full of.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You don't need evidence to support theories on here.....

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well there is an antarctic treaty that stands for a very long time.
Guess where In my opinion the 'alien' culture lives...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why would God play with someone's mind, leave them disoriented, terrorized, suffering from ptsd, missing time, kidnapping them, doing medical tests?

Anything that gives fear and messes with one is not of God, for God is love.

But, regardless, these things are able to appear/disappear and control a person's ability to move, pass through walls, etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

We've called them many things and generally classify them through the societal lens at the time: Gods, fairies, elementals, demons, ghosts, aliens, etc.

but before the culture there must be a reference right... where did the Idea of Demon etc come from.
Carl jung called it archetypal memory but then ... where do the archetypes come from.
Seems to me that there must be a common source in many sightings that is tangible.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

"Why would God play with someone's mind, leave them disoriented, terrorized, suffering from ptsd, missing time, kidnapping them, doing medical tests?"

Why not?

How can you presume to know what gods do for kicks nor sport?

"Anything that gives fear and messes with one is not of God, for God is love."

Accept that's generally what he/she/it perpetrates in the old testament. As to the new, well, is it even the same fellow?

"But, regardless, these things are able to appear/disappear and control a person's ability to move, pass through walls, etc."

Well, the quote "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" springs to mind there.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Cybernetically enhanced humanoids, to living machines, to inter/extra dimensional being that where they be like ghosts.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Well, if they are demons, and not Gods or Angels, why then do I hear people pray to them to go away and show mercy!?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Jungian theories are certainly a contender in my opinion. As far as origin of the societal context...good question.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think some are fallen (demons).

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Think there may be a few things under all that ice that we have yet to discover, that's if there is anything left of course.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

like this... FYI

www.newsweek.com...

A lot of explorers told the same in the past ... but now science is catching up now Exiting !

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well, apparently there's somewhat of a large magnetic anomaly under all that ice on the shores of Lake Vostok.

Be nice to ken what that's all about.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

I imagine it would be a two-way street.

Our longevity is what holds back our inability to learn from one generation to the next in a meaningful manner.

We are only just beginning to gain true wisdom and knowledge when death and/or senility take it and us away on the long trip into the night.

Hell maybe we become the aliens when we die. Some become spirits, some become aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

sure enough ,Wish I could go there finding the truth...

and a virtual

I don't agree with everything here , but this guy for sure is a great researcher and narrator enjoy.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You don't need evidence to support theories on here.....

Would it still be a theory if you had evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join