It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think Aliens are?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Perverts, judging by all the probing stuff they get up to.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: JAGStorm

Given the incredible distances in the universe to other golden planets, I tend to believe that "aliens" are humans from the far far future.. that have invented some sort of time travel device.

If so, makes you wonder if they have tweaked our history. Maybe that is why we get Dejavu?

That's possible. My entire life, I've always gotten a split second vision of being hit in the back of the head with a blunt object, or shot point blank in the same spot. I can't remember how I found it, but a while back, there was some sort of "Who were you in the past" thing floating around and although I believe it to be fiction and merely coincidental, it said I was a captured soldier in a past life.
edit on 15-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: blank, not black.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: andy06shake

What if we're the aliens?

Refugees from a complex intergalactic war who used black holes to transport light years. We had such a horrific past that we had to flash all of our memories and start anew. We hoped that if we erased the past we could have a clean slate to organically become something other than our ancestors.

But the true tragedy of this story is it wasn't just in our ideology, it was in our genetics.

Or we were seeded here for another planets reality show.

Definitely the latter.

That would make more sense than being told an organism grew into an ape grew into a human.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Sneaky little b@stards who abduct people to benefit their agenda!

Lol....well put indeed...sneaky little Beestards they certainly are....a wee bit like we are by nature....and they definitely have agendas....and they didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday either....lol.
edit on 15-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Progressive aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If we ever manage to birth or spawn a form of true artificial intelligence.

And it was ever to forget/lose its origins and beginnings a few millions of years down the line.

Do you imagine it would be content to believe its progenitors were a group of semi-intelligent biology based Monkeys?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Always had this idea since childhood when I got to know the universe is infinite:

If it is infinite, there are infinite infinite worlds that differ not one bit but also infinite infintie worlds that differ just a bit.

So what traveling aliens could be is two things for me:

-Intelligent species from this one infinite universe.
-Multiuniversal traveling species from infinite other worlds.

Question left is, if it is all infinite, why do we not get more UFOs to see or USO or what ever.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If we ever manage to birth or spawn a form of true artificial intelligence.

And it was ever to forget/lose its origins and beginnings a few millions of years down the line.

Do you imagine it would be content to believe its progenitors were a group of semi-intelligent biology based Monkeys?

I hope not. Maybe we'll make them smarter.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Whatever they are..we need a space wall..

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Some say ghosts are too.
I've read a lot of stories of people being defiled by ghosts..
Maybe they aren't ghosts but aliens?
Who knows...

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I imagine it would be a two-way street.

Our longevity is what holds back our inability to learn from one generation to the next in a meaningful manner.

We are only just beginning to gain true wisdom and knowledge when death and/or senility take it and us away on the long trip into the night.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I believe in Aliens, and I think there are different kinds of them. I think some may live deep in the ocean, and some come from other
planets.

Totally with you there JAGStorm, there do appear to be so many different types of them and that confuses things.

From experiences had in contact the following conclusions have been guessed at

UFO Orbs.... Some type of molten liquid that is feeding off gas or something like maybe they are semi primitive but quite timid and keep their distance from humanity living in the quiet zones like National Parks. At the same time they might be probes / scout ships for the radiant white mothership, this beast can depart in a flash but will rain candy floss / manna material on you as it departs for another dimension / heaven. As such is recorded in the religious books it does become a possibility that the Bible is actually real after all to some extent and the God and angels actually are real

Standard type Discs..... Not sure, but they appear more man made or manufactured than the orbs and radiant white mothership ( a blob of white light) and having literally seen steps attached to the disc I presume they are manufactured in some way rather than being a living type of creature as possibly above

Rhombus machines..... They are certainly manufactured. Seen 12 - 14 of them in a fleet, one following the other but travelling in a snake like pattern and each swinging on its axis like a pendulum left to right as they move forward. Possibly our secret military tech not yet revealed, or possibly out from up there or even us in the future coming back for historic holidays

Too varied to honest to draw any conclusion bar there are many different types, like you say they may be living down in our oceans, that is a real possibility even down beneath them, when life came out of the oceans to develop into us and the other surface dwellers maybe another branch went the other way and went down deeper into planet Earth developing a whole civilistaion beneath our feet as we speak. I talked to an ex Markham coal miner who said he'd seen the orbs down below, maybe they are down there?

It's all fun and to be honest more confused than ever as to what why etc as it's literally beyond our current understanding while at the same time I do believe the religious books are sort of on the right track in describing a reality so many in the capitalist west are blinded by state sponsored education, consumerism and the general MSM brain programming. Great thread btw

edit on 15-3-2019 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Lets see one, then I think we can make a determination.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Always had this idea since childhood when I got to know the universe is infinite:

If it is infinite, there are infinite infinite worlds that differ not one bit but also infinite infintie worlds that differ just a bit.

So what traveling aliens could be is two things for me:

-Intelligent species from this one infinite universe.
-Multiuniversal traveling species from infinite other worlds.

Question left is, if it is all infinite, why do we not get more UFOs to see or USO or what ever.

I tought about infinity myself...
But then I thought that if their are infinite possibilities, there must be a race that have created a bomb that would destroy the infinite universe .. and since we are still here.. and been visited by the Borg yet, I find the word "infinite" hard to grasp....

Perhaps there are infinite timelines / dimensions..

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

Ask yourself why do we always imagine 'aliens' as being more advanced than us?

It's the God particle fantasy which correlates directly with our conciousness.
Could you fantasize that humans are the advanced aliens ourselves and the ETs are the ones now praying to trees and volcanoes? You can only fantasize about the inverse, because the former would clash with all of your senses and intuitions.

I actually can and have. I've wondered if aliens are not like us at all, but more like molecules, or metals or things not describable in human ways.

But what would you rather see, molecules or metal or grey things coming down from a saucer either bringing peace or enslavement to human kind....

Theres a reason we're attracted to the spaceship and peace or enslavement from ETs; we only have the ability to either imagine a perfect version of us or a worse version of us.

That's why tin foil heads come up with good and evil aliens... or God and satan , etc.

Not many alien movies or scientific studies about the possibilities of inanimate objects as aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: andy06shake

What if we're the aliens?

Refugees from a complex intergalactic war who used black holes to transport light years. We had such a horrific past that we had to flash all of our memories and start anew. We hoped that if we erased the past we could have a clean slate to organically become something other than our ancestors.

But the true tragedy of this story is it wasn't just in our ideology, it was in our genetics.

Or we were seeded here for another planets reality show.

Definitely the latter.

That would make more sense than being told an organism grew into an ape grew into a human.

To be fair, every explanation of "where did we come from" takes an open mind.

All seem as plausible as they do far fetched.

Hense why I'm agnostic.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Even our explanation of how the universe came into being leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm on the fence also CriticalStinker, it's the only way to travel considering we are simply not in possession of all the facts.

Or any really for that "matter".

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps there are infinite timelines / dimensions..

I forgot, of course all those infinite universes happen at infinite small amounts of time differences.

Like infinity^5

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Demons.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Why demons and not god?

Sounds to me like the above are concepts/ideologies we have made up in an attempt to label what we simply don't understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join