It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that might be a stretch at this point. Perhaps he is leaving the DOJ to take a job in some other organization? Perhaps the White House? IDK we need more info on this one...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's illegal to take a person, and search his/her background for crimes. That really is a "witch hunt". It's what authorities do in Haiti and Cuba. For this to happen to the President of the United States is unimaginable.
edit on 3/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree. More info on Whitaker's departure is needed. I just don't see it as a positive, based on what little we know.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

hmm could be correct on the orbiting circles of GCHQ site. That's all the site shows now - the cyberchef tool never comes up.

Line of sight doesn't work too well in rolling hills.

I've got 3 copies of the deleted tweet now, picture and text/html.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

I think that might be a stretch at this point. Perhaps he is leaving the DOJ to take a job in some other organization? Perhaps the White House? IDK we need more info on this one...

He may be going back to ripping off inventors again. I hear that since his time in politics it is now legal to take someones idea from them legally if they do not have the money or knowledge to get a patent.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I seen this but not sure why this calls for an EO. I was set to take my Radioman Op license near my last 6 months in the USN and was planning to go in the Merchant Marine's but last minute life changes sort of derailed that. Maybe it removes some of the red tape bs for vets and or helps fast track some. Alternate agenda is there are alot of shady people in that industry extending to the ports.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Me either but a "merchant marines" queary at qmap filled a page - may mean nothing .....

edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's illegal to take a person, and search his/her background for crimes. That really is a "witch hunt". It's what authorities do in Haiti and Cuba. For this to happen to the President of the United States is unimaginable.

When the rats are cornered and frightened, desperate measures are their only response. They will continue down the path of more and more outrageous behavior while pretending to take the high road.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I dont understand how any of this is legal, or allowed under the "ethics" (I use that term loosely) of Congress. The President, or the AG or somebody needs to grow some balls and tell the left that you cannot just endlessly investigate someone until you find a crime. Thats not supposed to be how our justice system works.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: CoramDeo

The webcam owners response to seeing a Helicopter makes me think its not a regular occurrence for him to capture them.

It's also not a vapour trail anomaly. He does have on his blog site a few other occurrences that were unexplained. I also don't know if he reviews all his footage or has it available publicly or not. Worth looking into.

Funny, if I read it right, the webcam goes offline at night time now.

Also, everyone keeps saying "20 second exposure", which is consistant with the streak, but don't they mean it takes a pic every 20 sec? It is a weathercam, afterall.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: CoramDeo

The webcam owners response to seeing a Helicopter makes me think its not a regular occurrence for him to capture them.

It's also not a vapour trail anomaly. He does have on his blog site a few other occurrences that were unexplained. I also don't know if he reviews all his footage or has it available publicly or not. Worth looking into.

Funny, if I read it right, the webcam goes offline at night time now.

Also, everyone keeps saying "20 second exposure", which is consistant with the streak, but don't they mean it takes a pic every 20 sec? It is a weathercam, afterall.

I think you may be right. Cameras like that often take a picture once per minute, so a picture every 20 seconds (3 per minute) is reasonable. However, a 20-second exposure doesn't make the slightest bit of sense in this context. Even the clouds would be a blurry mess in most pictures.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Trump blames Cohen testimony for collapse of summit with Kim Jong-un

I was starting to assume it was the other way around. That Trump wanted to delay The Storm until the Korea deal was in the bag.

Now with a delay there, I wonder how that affects the overall timetable? My gut tells me the "walk" was theatre, and The Timetable is actually being moved up.

Not to downplay the NK deal, but it might distract too much....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

I dont understand how any of this is legal, or allowed under the "ethics" (I use that term loosely) of Congress. The President, or the AG or somebody needs to grow some balls and tell the left that you cannot just endlessly investigate someone until you find a crime. Thats not supposed to be how our justice system works.

It may be that POTUS and Q are letting them keep themselves busy and focused on this while they prepare to drop the big hammer.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yea.. I'm sure stormy Daniel's was an attempted smear. People were acting shocked that trump cheats.

Potus has far more importance than Marriage affairs.. Tabloid journalism is popular now .. A way to keep the masses focused on BS
edit on 4-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

On the other hand, 20 sec exposure is just about right for the length and altitude to be a missile trail.

Say the average velocity is 666mph, that's about 1000ft a second, gaining 20,000 ft altitude in one frame....like I've been saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Q2955

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e73c10 No.5503231 📁
Mar 4 2019 14:57:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 33e826 No.5502835 📁
Mar 4 2019 14:29:34 (EST)
Can someone explain this Whitaker sh#t? Q said he was taking on a new role in the DOJ, now quits suddenly?

>>5502835
You have a short memory, Anon.
He did remain on and in a senior role as stated by the DOJ.
www.politico.com...📁
Duration stated?
Why are key positions always interchanging?
Logical thinking by oneself clarifies easy-to-answer questions.
Q

Q2956

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e73c10 No.5503275 📁
Mar 4 2019 15:00:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 233950 No.5503240 📁
Mar 4 2019 14:57:51 (EST)
>>5503231
Remain.
Then go.
But we really liked him, Q.

>>5503240
Departure from the DOJ doesn't mean he's not on the team and still in the game (or, by our analogy, an actor in the movie).
Q

Q2957

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e73c10 No.5503493 📁
Mar 4 2019 15:08:32 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4bade8 No.5503398 📁
Mar 4 2019 15:04:37 (EST)
>>5503376

>Acting

temporary role. cause destruction then move on.

hard to hit a moving target, anon

>>5503398
'Scaramucci model'.
'TEMP' hire by design.
Shadow to Sessions by design.
Public will become aware > doc dump.
Q

Q2958

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 588bf0 No.5503631 📁
Mar 4 2019 15:14:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 25f2f7 No.5503585 📁
Mar 4 2019 15:12:52 (EST)
Q,

sometimes I think it is hard for yall to empathize with us. yall on operating from a position of knowledge. We are in the dark. We are desperate for truth and justice.

>>5503585
Define 'backchannel'.
Q

edit on 4-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Whitaker goes from Acting AG - to a Senior position in the DOJ - to leaving the DOJ completely in a matter of 2 months? Is Q trying to say that he had a specific task to accomplish in his DOJ job, and then moved on to another important spot when that was complete?

The Scaramucci model? Bring in people for short periods of time, then allow them to move on? Thus limiting them to damage and attacks from the left?
edit on 4-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
March 4, 2019 - CT National Guard to deploy 120 to Guantanamo Bay

It also marks the first time the 643rd Military Police Company will be sent to Cuba where they will be responsible for the Guantanamo Bay’s detainee operations as part of the continuing Operating Enduring Freedom. The company will work under the command of Capt. Robin Felder. The last time the unit was deployed on an overseas mission was in 2006 when it spent more than a year in Germany..

Must be More Need for maybe More incoming Detainee's

Godspeed
edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It just occurred to me , If Whitaker was not in the position of temporary Attorney General. William Barr would not have been confirmed.

Democrats were scared to death of what Matt Whitaker might do. They wanted him the hell out of the Attorney General position.
edit on 3/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join