It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Actually the blurb says it is 960 pages long!

"People who bought this also bought" a USB lead!

"Sponsored related products" = Cyber Storm, Apocalypse Rising, The Government Fix, So Many Humans, Too Few Rights...

I'm beginning to think this is a Q troll of Bezos.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

“For the Democrats to interview in open hearings a convicted liar & fraudster, at the same time as the very important Nuclear Summit with North Korea, is perhaps a new low in American politics and may have contributed to the ‘walk’,” 
Trump blames Cohen testimony for collapse of summit with Kim Jong-un

confinned?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just a interesting connection.

Yesterday DJT mentioned the "new green deal" and made fun of it, told them to keep harping on it.

When he signed the Space Force doc, he mentioned - pretty clearly, about releasing new tech. SB2's decode found another route to that conclusion. Hidden tech coming.

So what gives? If given a "choice" and we choose panicked based, fear based, new green deal we get oppression via the choice made and that timeline opens up. If we go with DJT "..." (relwhen you get right down to it, that's that I am here to doeasee the tech) we get the new tech instead of the 600,000 tax bill per household.

Choice matters in a freewill world. Choices on earth, to date, have been structured around fear and panic. Bird flu - give pharma billions. Russia - give contractors billions. Global temperature modulation - tax the hell out of all of us. DJT is a racist - kill him.

I mention this because the green scam deal is fear based - accept it or die in 10 years. DJT does not perpetuate the fear based choice system, even though we are conditioned to only see things that way.

This is my mission. Get the Tech out there that I have seen. If the PTB really cared to save the planet that tech would be for us little people to use too.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Message #2943 @ qmap.pub... goes right to the heart of Mueller's investigation. It's a WITCH HUNT that sets a horrible precedent for every American.

Any of us can have our entire life investigated, in search of a past crime, simply because "someone" in authority doesn't like us. That's chilling!

Yea except it is not a witch hunt unless potus is a she.

It would be a warlock or sorcerer hunt...

I know how words confuse the mad hatters though.

I know those mad hatter Dem's are VERY confused. They will be gauged by the correct answer to the question "Got any sense"?

Sitting on the Fence, but the D's have turned to something I couldn't have imagined they would be when I was one. The R's have several RINO globalist who should go ahead and change to D.

Maybe we could expect Rand Paul to lead them out of this RINO leadership. But he has been a disappointment several times to Ron Paul followers who hoped he was much more like his dad than Sen. Schumer.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Cohen's 'bombshell' testimony did not explode

While Cohen tried to portray himself as the redemptive sinner, few who knew Cohen bought the act. Cohen is a serial liar and thug-for-hire whose lack of legal skill was only surpassed by his lack of legal ethics. His testimony seemed to flail madly in every direction. He called Trump “a racist”, “a conman,” and “a cheat”. He was eager to recount how Trump lied about bone spurs to get out of Vietnam. He then reminded everyone that Trump attacked a real war hero, John McCain, for getting captured. He worked in how Trump got him to lie to the First Lady about his affairs.

Congress and Cohen Build The Case For Collateral Crimes

............But we did learn something disturbing at Wednesday's hearing — how shameless the new Democratic House majority will be in their efforts to undermine the Trump presidency. Democrats scheduled the Cohen hearing on the very same day the president was in Vietnam trying to broker a deal on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. We all had a stake in the president's success. They could have waited one day, but embarrassing Trump to them was more important than disarming a tyrant.
Talk about sleazy.

Well now

LOL Credibility Problem ?

Not for Schiff LOL Adam Schiff-ty Claims Michael Cohen INCREASED His CREDIBILITY

After the hours-long clown show of a hearing in which Michael Cohen appeared to have lied and admitted to a felony, Adam Schiff told the PBS audience that the hearing somehow made Cohen more credible. Cohen was actually prepped by the Democrats, including Schiff, before the hearing.

Michael Cohen admitted during testimony that he had spoken to Rep. Adam Schiff about what “topics” might be raised during the House Oversight Committee hearing. That is a bombshell. It came up during Jim Jordan’s questioning of Cohen. “I spoke to Mr. Schiff about topics that were going to be raised at the upcoming hearing,” Cohen responded when the Ohio Republican asked what the two men had discussed prior to the hearing.
“Whoa,” Jordan, Jordan, the ranking member of the committee, reacted. “Not just what time you’re going to show up, but what you’re going to talk about? Wow.”

Dershowitz: Candidate Entitled To Pay Hush Money, Committed No Election Crime

edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Alan Dershowitz said the only campaign violation that could have happened is if former Trump attorney Michael Cohen did break a campaign finance law on his own volution and called the situation a "Catch-22" on MSNBC this afternoon.

MSNBC HOST: Can I ask about a couple things, Alan? .. You said last night, 'All Cohen has to do is say the president directed me to do it. That's the kind of embellishment people put on a story when they want to avoid dying in prison.' Are you suggesting Cohen lied under oath?
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Well, we don't know. All we know is what Judge Ellis said. Judge Ellis said is when you put pressure on somebody like Cohen, there is an incentive to embellish the story and make it better because he's now facing 4 years. So if he comes up with strong evidence against the president that will be reduced to 2 years, 3 years, or 1 year. ...

Not enough Popcorn

extra DIV

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That appears to be the plan. Tryin to keep up with Q is not easy business.
Actually i made a very valid point on how not much ever comes to fruition as far as the whole bring down the left scenario q is pushing and it seems that it is working in reverse.

I am starting to wonder if potus was just tired of all the people surrounding him so he became potus in order to have them all locked up.

A Star for trying to start to wonder things.

Lets see, what we find?

The data suggests they were the low hanging fruit that was always available to timely pluck. Cohen was committing Bank Fraud.

While we HRC might be fruit that has spoiled and needs to find her day in court. She has been allowed to be above the law, IMO. No one is allowed that under our COTUS. It matters not if any are the Right/Conservatives or the Left/Fascists current Leader, equal application of the law is supported in rulings by the High Courts. HRC has become the poster for High hanging fruit of ultimate corruption for those ill gotten gains. That pun is not intended but duly noted.

As for the deep state, they came out and exposed some inner workings after someone came along that could stop them. The Deep State is a strong Criminal Cabal and are doing that they should if they plan on winning more power. God speed our true Patriots and give us the knowledge to help them save our freedom from tyranny.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

REL you are amazing!
Perhaps an orbit of the GCHQ hub Cor decoded last night would disclose line of sight communication paths?
Could be ant enna directions or something deeper like the directions on the Pioneer 10 plaque?
I don't want to spoil but it looks like a lot of work to find all the tweets if "Q" uses different hubs?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From your Dershowitz article:

Here's the issue: The president is entitled to pay hush money to anyone he wants during a campaign. There are no restrictions on what a candidate can contribute to his own campaign. So if, in fact, the president directed Cohen to do it as his lawyer and was going to compensate him for it, the president committed no crime. if Cohen did it on his own --

[pointless back-and-forth with host edited out]

The president doesn't break the law if, as a candidate, he contributes to his own campaign. So if he gave $1 million to two women as hush money, there would be in crime. If he directed his lawyer to do it, and he would compensate the lawyer, he's committed no crime.

The only crime is if a third-party, namely, Cohen, on his own, contributed to a campaign, that would be a campaign contribution. So it is a catch-22 for the prosecution. iI they claim that the president authorized him to do it or directed him to do it, it is not a crime for anybody. If Cohen did it on his own, then it is a crime for Cohen but not the president.

This is going to be a very difficult case for the prosecution to make, precisely because the laws on election are so convoluted.

So, really the prosecution cannot accuse Trump of ordering the payment, because if he did then there's no crime committed by anyone regarding the payment.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"Watch the Waters!"

In less than two minutes, Chairwoman Waters then lays out the obvious suspicions—notably, of money laundering—that have been sparked by Trump and his family and their business with Deutsche Bank. She reminds Hays that Trump’s numerous bankruptcies, among other things, made him undesirable to other reputable institutions who’d refused him loans. Furthermore, Rep. Waters revealed, the Bank has their own reports on Trump, and the Committee is going to get those reports.
[1 ]

Watching Waters in this video and her command of the issues is very comforting. Remember when the occupant in the White House called her “low IQ?” Low IQ my ass. Waters is extremely intelligent and Trump’s worst nightmare.
[2 ]

Watch the Waters, OES.

...Waters and her colleagues are opening up the floodgates....
[3 ]

edit on 4-3-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree.
Two bad choices keep getting worse and worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
15 Feb 2019 - 6:04:25 AM

Remember the cover story for this?
Helicopter?
Coincidence re: AF1 re: CA route NK?
Bigger than 25th amendment attempt to remove.
Depth of this is very serious.
Q

It was a helicopter 100%

www.thedrive.com...

Wow so that beam of light is just a "search light left on and pointed straight down"?

Can you find other pictures of helicopters with search lights on that look similar to this in any way? That might help if someone could actually prove this is possible and not that uncommon...

Also I noticed your comment below, where you said it takes a picture every 20 seconds. But the link to "thedrive" website you left here has a quote by the owner of skunkbayweather saying it takes a pic (about) every 35 or 40 seconds.

I don't see how it makes a difference how often it takes a picture. If it takes a picture every half a second we would have more than one rocket/"heli" pic. But we only have one dont we? The only way your comment , even if the 20 second figure were factual, would make sense is if we had 2 because then we could have some kind of measurement for how far it moved.

All we know is that it took less than 30 to 40 seconds to reach that point in the sky and less than 30 to 40 seconds to completely exit the frame.

So what the heck are you talking about slow rockets for?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
"Watch the Waters!"

REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA) NAMED ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

Washington, D.C. – In the midst of a national financial catastrophe, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) used her position as a senior member of Congress and member of the House Financial Services Committee to prevail upon Treasury officials to meet with OneUnited Bank. She never disclosed that her husband held stock in the bank. This outrageous conduct has led Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) to include the congresswoman as one of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress “By contacting then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson to request a meeting, allegedly for a group of minority-owned banks, but then arranging for only one bank – OneUnited, in which she had a financial interest – to attend, Rep. Waters violated House conflict of interest rules,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.

Hmmmm . Careful what doors you open , may find a Skeleton

Maxine Waters CORRUPTION EXPOSED

The Castro loving, America hating Maxine Waters is as corrupt as any politician can be and still not be charged. She has a 90% Democrat district—assured of being in the top two for the General Election, yet spends $56,000 for slate cards. Seriously, I buy slate cards for candidates and if I really stretch it, for her district, I could not find a way to spend more than $20,000—though her donors need to know it was NOT for the election she spent the money—it was to transfer money to her daughter—so it did not look like a campaign payment. Sleazy........Daughter runs lucrative ‘slate mailer’ operation through her campaign, which has netted her more than $750,000P

edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed quote...trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Am i getting this right now?

The people accusing cohen of breaking some law for paying stormy are saying the payment is illegal because it should have been done through the campaign fund and not potus personal fund.

That is crazy no matter which side of the isle one is on. At first they were sure they had potus on the stormy thing cause he likely paid her from campaign and now it is that even though he lied to the american people he still paid her personally and they got cohen to plead guilty to that.

Shows on!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that fantasizing about HILLARY is a waste of time. The republicans have investigated here time and time again. It appears whatever she done she was allowed too and did not directly break any laws. It never surprises me what a politician can get away with. What surprises me even more is that there is a 15% chance we may see here in 2020 as granny potus. The good news is they already child proofed the whitehouse and launch capabilities. So there is that.
edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

As corrupt as she allegedly is,
isn't it amazing how long
she has survived in politics
and how high up she has risen?
How does that even happen?
Who's helping or backing her?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The light was answered in the link.

Cliff Mass
@cliffmasst
· Jun 13, 2018
Replying to @AirliftNW and 4 others
What kind of lights are on your helicopter? Constant or blinking?...cliff mass, uw

Airlift Northwest
@AirliftNW
Just spoke with the pilot: They were transiting from Bremerton to Bellingham on a standard instrument flight plan, flying in the clouds with night vision goggles. The search light was retracted flush under the nose, but did not switch off and was facing straight down. #HEMS

Not sure how to embed a Tweet.
Linky

The 20 seconds is exposure. The reason it matters is because you can see both ends of the trail. Which means in that 20 seconds the object only travelled that distance. Which is very small for a missile going vertical. But about right for a Helicopter flying overhead. Also as with the other objects(boats or cars if your dashen) that appear blurred if you pause on them because of their speed. A missile photo taken with 20 second exposure you would not see anything but the trail. So either the missile suddenly stopped moving just as 20seconds finished or its a very slow moving missile allowing for its body to captured.

This has all been explained if you want to go back and read, or lurk more.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Keith Flint: Prodigy singer dies aged 49

Michael Jackson (50)

Amy Winehouse (27)

Whitney Houston (48)

George Michael (53)

Prince (57)

Chris Cornell (52)

Chester Bennington (41)

Dolores O'Riordan (46)

Avicii (28)

Keith Flint (49)

I'm sure I forgot some. Suicide weekend?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Am i getting this right now?

The people accusing cohen of breaking some law for paying stormy are saying the payment is illegal because it should have been done through the campaign fund and not potus personal fund.

That is crazy no matter which side of the isle one is on. At first they were sure they had potus on the stormy thing cause he likely paid her from campaign and now it is that even though he lied to the american people he still paid her personally and they got cohen to plead guilty to that.

Shows on!

They're going to smear Trump no matter what, but the simple fact is there is nothing illegal if Trump used his own money to pay the women for silence. Campaign finance laws only apply if campaign money was used. And, (as Cohen pointed out last week), this was a standard arrangement Trump had that goes back years & years. This is important because it establishes that Trump would have made the payments regardless of whether or not he was running for president.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

SAN FRANCISCO VALUES

The central purpose of San Francisco Values is, then, to justify, obfuscate, glamorize, exalt, and deflect attention from House of Bourbon levels of wealth concentration and inequality. More important, it is to transform money into something not merely desirable for oneself—which it has always and everywhere been—and not even admirable when lawfully and honorably earned by others (America’s great contribution to mammon-worship), but as the foundation of a “just” social hierarchy based on a left-wing conception of virtue. So long as it could all be blessed, however gratuitously, in the name of the “least advantaged,” both parties to the original culture clash had reason to seek this easy-going Rawlsian resolution: the rich because wealth, to protect itself from envy, has always needed legitimacy—whether genuine or a veneer doesn’t matter, so long as people profess to believe—while the hippies inevitably tired or aged out of their romantic attachment to poverty.

Third, then, is the implicit deal between the oligarchs and the rank-and-file. The latter not only decline to use their considerable propaganda skills to vilify the former, but cheerfully glorify and whitewash them. The oligarchs in turn subsidize the lefties through non-profits and make-work jobs (categories emphatically not mutually exclusive) and, more important, take their cues from them on matters of politics not directly contrary to their economic interests. It’s a kind of socio-intellectual money laundering. Call it—with a tip of the cap to Booker T. Washington—the San Francisco Compromise. Since the 1970s at least, conservatives and Republicans have dreamed of co-opting the tech industry—as donors above all, but also as allies and friends whose borrowed imprimatur might rub off and supply a little cool-by-association. They’re everything we exalt! Entrepreneurial! Meritocratic! Achievers! Committed to excellence!

Maybe the California Way of life .....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

People die from suicide every day.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join