It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Someone needs to create a meme that shows a comparison between a free download from the government of the ACTUAL raw Mueller report on one side, vs. a "MSM spin of the Mueller Report $15.99... the costliest mistake you'll ever make!"

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sostratus

That was a neat channel Q linked to! I had a good time there with the chat.

Care, I watched the chat also

I did not see one attack or negative post, I'm sure there must have been some that I missed but honestly did not see any

Amazing that average 6000 viewers and all positive posts...on youtube none the less

Really says something for the character of this movement

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The term trump card can refer to any sort of action, authority, or policy which automatically prevails over all others.
en.wikipedia.org...(card_games)

The Trump Card is the Executive Order to DECLAS FISA.
Prep for tactical nuke core meltdown.

Also, like this statement from REP LIEU:

"We will hold hearings, interview witnesses, analyze documents and build a record. Our investigation will either exonerate Trump and those around him, or it won't. We will then have a conversation with the American people on how to proceed after we conclude our investigation."

REP LIEU STATEMENT ON ANNOUNCEMENT OF JUDICIARY COMMITTEE'S MASSIVE INVESTIGATION
edit on 3-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia Investigation Report Can Already Be Pre-Ordered Online

Seems ridiculous.

President Trump does not like the Washington Post, or it's owner Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos also owns AMAZON, the website where the Mueller Report book was listed for pre-ordering, this past Friday.

It all ties together, looking for suckers who will not get a refund, if the report isn't substantive, or isn't what Bozo/Wapo thinks it will be.

EDIT to add: It occurs to me that Mueller may have told WaPo/Bezo that there's no smoking gun implicating Americans in Russian Collusion. Which is why Amazon-Bezo-WaPo is rushing to make some quick (non-refundable) $$$$ from suckers.
edit on 3/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

On tenter-hooks waiting for it to be played!

From a UK perspective, I think there is a no confidence in the government vote on Wednesday, so playing it between now and then allows a new "innocent" broom to clear up the UK end through a new government.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The Trump Card is the Executive Order to DECLAS FISA.

The President played that card on September 18, 2018. The Dealer didn't recognize it, however.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Assuming that these pre-order books are fake ... otherwise what else could they be?

I wonder what US laws are available for anyone who deliberately miss-represents a Government report and published lies.

There must be something, surely!

A case against say Amazon, could open an enormous can of worms especially when the case gets to the point of you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Perhaps a fascinating way to bring new information to light.

P

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Right but, now we have new dealer -- Bill Barr. Otherwise the nukes will drop. Either way I think its going to be alot of fall-out.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Right but, now we have new dealer -- Bill Barr. Otherwise the nukes will drop. Either way I think its going to be alot of fall-out.

The only fly in the ointment is Bob Mueller. He's indicating that his witch-hunt will continue..describing yesterday how Roger Stone's prosecution/trial will be handled. Mueller's Grand Jury is currently authorized to run until April 30, 2019.

Speaking of Stone, he's pretty much giving "The Bird" to the judge who "gagged" him 2 weeks ago.
Story: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeeItReddit
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A couple I came across.

www.reddit.com...
i.imgur.com...

Here's a UFO claim that was debunked as being a helicopter long-exposure.
forgetomori.com...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcSKKzCFB0CcVCUxqjBOG-p9rP9aqUxgHNqybnUQWhBppb-jxgYS8A

www.johnharveyphoto.com...

Have you looked at the weather cams other feeds to search for a similar example?

That is somewhat insulting the intelligence of those of us who see it clearly. WE don't have "lying eyes" on this.

I see Nav lights on some of those Pics. PLUS none were looking like the distinct Missile we see in the one that the usual suspects of leftism attempt to debunk.

Not buying the debunk. My eyes and own experiences say I should not buy it.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Q2946
Tweet was deleted. For those that missed here it is...(sorry if was already posted)

Trumps "orbit"?!?

Also on Meet the Press - Congressmen Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) saying there is all kinds of evidence that the Clinton campaign worked with the Russians...
(starting ~5:00)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anyone have any info on the owl and y head crest that skimmed by?

If so please pm me.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Jordan gives specific examples of Hillary-Russia collusion.

Warner can only say, "Orange Man Bad! We feel it in our bones!"

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just discovered if you do a copy/paste from that linked PDF in Q2943 here's how the text appears:

"The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony..."

So Q or whomever he/she has crafting the drops are doing a copy/paste and not proof reading. Anyone that does alot of documentation authoring & editing should know better concerning copying text from PDF's.
But, Q just confirmed the typo in Q2944 yet previously reiterated recently in Q2914 that misspellings matter.

Yada yada, explain that one.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

So Q or whomever he/she has crafting the drops are doing a copy/paste and not proof reading. Anyone that does alot of documentation authoring & editing should know better concerning copying text from PDF's.

But, but, but it's a team with military precision!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

LOL. I was looking into that then got the suspicious feeling it's all one big scam. If so then Bezo's deserves to be waterboarded.

On Amazon - www.amazon.com...

Refer to
twitter.com...

Someone even found a review of it by Alan Dershowitz ?!?

WTF. Some kind of deflection from the real report which nobody knows when that'll be released.
Watch, it'll be 500 pages with 499 redacted.
Maybe I'll write my own Mueller report in twitter format and sell on Amazon.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Or the copy/paste "mistake' was used on purpose to send a message wih plausible deniability:

confinned = con finned?

con = to con or a convict?

finning = shark finning

Shark finning is the act of removing fins from sharks and discarding the rest of the shark. The sharks are often still alive when discarded, but without their fins. Unable to swim effectively, they sink to the bottom of the ocean and die of suffocation or are eaten by other predators. 

That would make for quite an interesting analogy. Trump and sharks also have some history:

Article from 2017

The Sharks Are Circling Around Trump: #LockHimUp

Article from 2018:

President Donald Trump is definitely not a fan of sharks

edit on 4-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The webcam owners response to seeing a Helicopter makes me think its not a regular occurrence for him to capture them.

It's also not a vapour trail anomaly. He does have on his blog site a few other occurrences that were unexplained. I also don't know if he reviews all his footage or has it available publicly or not. Worth looking into.

You'd think as Q has thrown his hat in and officially claimed it wasn't a Helicopter but a missile that this would be something to research into. But most seem happy to accept it blindly and move on. Oh well, plenty more interesting topics to delve into.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

Go at the proofs and find the prediction statements. And then do the math. I did which is why I know it's not a larp. If it hasn't happened yet, it will. The chances it is a larp are now smaller than it's not. Consider that.

Of course that is my opinion.

Can you show me the math you did please?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join