It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
New Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:54:45 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:54:04 PM
Protect_MGL
SJAH_X-830198374 [-48]
D Fire_Good
Location assist_Good
Q
>>5508181
MGL_change_route_under
Assist P_193
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Nice work Dashen- Now Q's spitting out machine code

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:55:52 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:54:45 PM
>>5508181
MGL_change_route_under
Assist P_193
Q
>>5508196
CLEAR ALL NONS.
[-48]
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:57:12 PM
Dark pattern active.
[-48]
LMT_NO_NONS.
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:59:57 PM
Battery A_roof 1A.
Battery F_ground 9G.
Active_commence
Track report (2)
Track confirm (2)
[-48] Dark.
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 7:01:09 PM
Public comms prevent.
Switch private_reg_C.
FS on incoming.
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just noticed a new channel on UK digital television (channel65) and a programme caught my eye:

TBNUK - "Prayer Storm" - "Prayer Storm is a movement of worship, prayer and fasting crying out to God for a great awakening in our nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Former AG Lynch ‘appeared to have amnesia’ During December Testimony About Carter Page FISA

...i don’t have any recollection of being briefed on the Page application either. And I don’t have a recollection of signing it, said Lynch So she knows the rules and regulations but when asked in more detail about the process of approving the FBI’s application on Page she freezes. Goodlatte, who was then the chairman of the committee, asked Lynch: “Is that what happened to the Carter Page case?” “I wasn’t involved in the processing of the Page FISA and I can outline the process for you but I don’t have personal (knowledge) of it,” she said.

Inexplicable.

Officially Leaked: Page, Ohr, Lynch, Baker... Q/DJT/Sessions/Kelly = no leaking. The pattern is very clear here folks, the ONLY reason to leak is because it no longer matters. So when sanctioned leaking happens it means that part of the dark to light is set in stone.

Getting closer.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

So, it's exactly how we said.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK, these new drops are scary. Is something big going down?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You just noticed Trinity Broadcasting Network?

Here in the States we don't know much about the UK Fringe Interferometry programs that were operated at Bletchley Park by a mostly female personnel staff. Apparently googling Tommy Flowers yields some information about Bletchley Park. The US Army signals corp did Fringe Interferometry under William Friedmann, credited with breaking the Japanese "Purple" cipher.

"Q" is in dark mode..

edit on 4-3-2019 by Slichter because: Didn't know whether Tutte was an adjective or a noun?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The last several Q drops with [-48] reminds me of POTS. Runs on -48 volt. Hello, anybody here?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Not sure if its relevant to a decode but 83 appears twice in the Stringer "SJAH_X-830198374".

83 = HC = Hillary Clinton

Also...

POTUS secret service codename is MOGUL... is this the MGL in "Protect_MGL"? Is he in the air and facing more assassination attempts?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Latest drops. Tracking two people. Batteries [MG's ? AA Missiles?] on a roof in section 1A and on the ground in section 9 Ground. Clear area of non-combatants. Direction of fire good. No non-combatants. This is a real-soon op.

Either an incoming attack on the WH or some deep state dirtball is about to get waxed while trying to escape.

48 minutes, not hours, likely for these unless this is a cryptic note as a result of intercepts to tell the targets not to be stupid.

Why are anons being told?
Is the public 8 Chan a broadcast to operators in case mil freqs are being tapped?
Are Anons being told of 48 hours of no Q drops because of multiple ops?
Disinformation to see who bolts where?

The Deep State isn't such a good place to be now.

I'll pay for the rope, electricity, and ammunition, as necessary, should Q run a little short at GTMO.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
[unsourced image removed]

I wanted to point something out there. Besides the strange "we have evidence of possible..." which is incoherent, if his intention is the point his assertion is obstruction of justice and he/they should be charged.

It is accepted that Mueller is an independent investigative body tasked with uncovering all things "collusion" (a non-crime) with DJT and Russia (or other).

If this diphead, Pedler or Shifty has "evidence" and has NOT turned it over to the Special Counsel office for review, they are obstructing justice.

If they have mountains of evidence it would have served them both legally and politically to turn it over on day one to the SC office. Of course if they had it leaking it would have served them too.

They have nothing, zero.

I raise this for a reason besides the above. Q is the greatest boogeyman in human history. No one knows who or what Q is definitively (well not no one exactly) but for many the Q represents either the nightmare or the dream.

Consider those who are tracking Q and are using their own distorted reality to grasp what is chasing them - is Q One or Many, is Q God or Man, is Q Military or Alien? "Do they know my secrets or are they tricking me," "Will they kill me or let me go."

After a year of "who is Q" lurking in the [target's] minds it has got to be maddening and it causing some rather hilarious antics.

You have to love that.

edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Tommy Flowers invented/architected the Colossus computers, of which 10 were used in code breaking in WWII. He had to fund their invention himself because he was de-prioritised behind Alan Turing.

Flowers was first brought into the codebreaking world to work on Alan Turing's Bombe, a system designed to break Enigma codes. A more complicated cipher, Lorenz, required a new system to crack. In order to break it, Flowers proposed the design for the machine that would become known as Colossus, the world's first programmable electronic computer.

Flowers was rewarded with an MBE and a £1,000 grant, which did not even cover his investment in Colossus. His work was not publicly revealed until the 1970s. Today, the place of Colossus in computing history is assured, and Flowers is acknowledged as the principal architect of the machine.

So the inventor of the World Wide Web got a knighthood but the inventor of the programmable computer only got an MBE AND had to use his own money to build/prove it?

Fringe Interferometry - basically doing the same job as radar on light waves? Useful to test whether real or hologram?

Time to look into the Lorenz and Purple cyphers vis a vis the spreadsheet?

edit on 4-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Why are anons being told? 
Is the public 8 Chan a broadcast to operators in case mil freqs are being tapped? 
Are Anons being told of 48 hours of no Q drops because of multiple ops? 
Disinformation to see who bolts where? 

Q isn't speaking directly to anons with these comms. In the past Q has confirmed that comms for "friends and enemies" would be posted on occasion as well as making the distinction of "operators" watching 8chan as well as anons.

In the past, trying to decode these comms have been fruitless. But, I'm not trying to discourage anybody from trying.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. They are flashing. So they create dots in long exposure. A continuous light = continuous stream of light.

Also, the intensity of the light source is unquestionable.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is accepted that Mueller is an independent investigative body tasked with uncovering all things "collusion" (a non-crime) with DJT and Russia (or other

Mueller is investigating trump CAMPAIGN. This fact has caused much confusion.

That would be separate from anything shift has on trump unless it involves russia.

Now the house is asking for all conversations with vlad.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join