It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also Gitmo is a military base right?

So there would likely be troops no matter what.

With the upcoming 911 trials they might need more?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Exactly. Q is the backchannel. Imagine if we didnt have Q, we would all be so in the dark as to what is really happening. We want more, but we have really been given a ton of insight these past 18 months or so.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. They are flashing. So they create dots in long exposure. A continuous light = continuous stream of light.

Examples.
edit on 4-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It just occurred to me , If Whitaker was not in the position of temporary Attorney General. William Barr would not have been confirmed.

Democrats were scared to death of what Matt Whitaker might do. They wanted him the hell out of the Attorney General position.

I also just remembered that Matthew Whitaker went to New York during the last week of the El Chapo trial and obtained information from the prosecutors.

When U.S. politicians are indicted for accepting bribes from the cartel.. Barr cannot be accused of entrapment, because he's not the one who obtained the information.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Q was referring to Matthew Whitaker as the back Channel. I think I understand it clearly now.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 4:04:32 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Promises made.
Promises kept.
Q

Watch this till the end - POTUS talking about taking a "war-like posture" in regards to the endless Dem investigations.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It just occurred to me , If Whitaker was not in the position of temporary Attorney General. William Barr would not have been confirmed.

Democrats were scared to death of what Matt Whitaker might do. They wanted him the hell out of the Attorney General position.

I also just remembered that Matthew Whitaker went to New York during the last week of the El Chapo trial and obtained information from the prosecutors.

When U.S. politicians are indicted for accepting bribes from the cartel.. Barr cannot be accused of entrapment, because he's not the one who obtained the information.

His whole time as doj was unconstitutional and nothing will stick if there is any truth to what you say.

Did you know that on a friday the cartels attorney's got about a ton of documents thru disclosure and they had to present on monday. Did you know that all the jurors were watching msm news on a regular basis and now it is being challenged for retrial.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 4:13:05 PM
>>5505069 (/pb)
Is there a benefit (think public optics) to allowing your enemy to open the front door?
'War-like' Posture Activated?
Thank you for playing.
Q

Again, war-like posture.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes - United States Naval Station Guantanamo Bay. Tons of info about it here

Yes, many troops here all the time - NG, Army, Navy, Marines.

Regarding the detainee guards it's often one unit command training another, rotate out, repeat.

Parts of the base has undergone (and still undergoing) alot of renovation/repairs, one being the barracks so more troops can be stationed there at a time.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Q#2960

Promises made.
Promises kept.
Q

"we have a thing called the united states senate" and then he drops the line there.

"and I think I know more then they know..."

NSA = we have everything and are now via some mechanism (assissination attempt/act of war?) able to use the information.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Perhaps it is as simple as what we have been told from the very beginning - "How do you get evidence into the system legally?" All of these investigations and machinations are to legally get all evidence of Deep State crimes and everything else legally into the system.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Spitballing here PJ... but that post #2958 translates to BI EH and then Q asks us to define "back channel"?

Bisexual Eric Holder... poop-shoot?

ETA - This may sound like a joke but I must have seen a half dozen patterns of BI and EH in decodes over the last year. It's obviously not the primary interpretation of the post but - multiple meanings!
edit on 4-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Past few months there have been a few military police units sent (search and ye shall find) And remember the upgrades and expansion of the base itself. And the JAG deployment lol
Not stating mission specifics as fact but, interesting during the time when treason runs rampant.

Late edit

Follow my thinking... February 15, 2019 clearly an attempted coup detat

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Thursday said the Department of Justice’s discussions to employ the 25th Amendment to oust President Trump– if true– amounted to an attempted coup.

Godspeed
edit on 342019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Perhaps it is as simple as what we have been told from the very beginning - "How do you get evidence into the system legally?" All of these investigations and machinations are to legally get all evidence of Deep State crimes and everything else legally into the system.

Yes, a big part of it. I'd contend not criminal evidence - most of the transgressions listed by upper management to date are "procedural" or "against policy" and are not crimes. So getting a fake FISA warrant is procedural. As Comey said about the server - just a company policy infraction. This changes if they FISA warrant is seen as an act of war (treason sedition etc.) which it appears they are working towards and they are targeting anyone who was a part - even a tiny part.

They are tying it to crimes that will get tossed into a three day trial in the Military. That is leverage. They are tying stuff to Human Trafficking to use the EO (CF).

I believe the DECLAS is for optics, to show the NPC folks what was going on. The real meat of this will be hidden - rightly so, until the blood has been cleaned up. Q gives us a glimpse into the areas of the hidden if we can read the road signs.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Except no promises have been kept

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just popping in to ask if we're still pretending and playing along that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still ambulatory and functional

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

More likely Perambulator-ised?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

All I know is she is invisible...
Supposedly was working today
high court return. March 4, 2019

Supreme Court justice writes two of Monday’s three rulings

Note picture from article today's news looks like 2013 news lol. same picture sequence cropped, ya think

Query 225 Qmap
conduit closed

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
New Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 6:54:04 PM
Protect_MGL
SJAH_X-830198374 [-48]
D Fire_Good
Location assist_Good
Q