It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
paul sperry Twit

BREAKING: McCabe personally saw to it that Gen. Flynn was fired: After Yate's pressuring of WH lawyer McGahn on Jan. 30, 2017, didnt accomplish their goal, McCabe sat VP Pence down in Situation Room on Feb. 10 & had him read his 302s on Flynn. The NSC chief was fired 3 days later

So, the revelation the Flynn lied to Pence didn't work(Personally, I don''t think Flynn trusted Pence and He would know).

So, I am wondering why he spoke to Pence and not Trump? To put pressure on Trump?

Did McCabe show the Fake 302?

Who exactly fired McCabe and and who insisted on the timing.

I really try to avoid angry hateful comments because I believe it can hurt the speaker as well as the receiver.

However, you know the saying 'a special place in hell', well, I don't think it will be special enough.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
After I learned of General Flynn's background of military heroism and leadership, that "special place in hell" is all I've wanted for the FBI agents who lied to get him fired and ultimately indicted by Mueller.

General Flynn should be pardoned and given millions of dollars in..yes... REPARATIONS.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So someone leaks an Assange arrest is imminent reporters and protestors go into action. Equador denys it's happening then fires Assange's buddy in the embassy.

Now I worry as soon as the journos leave they will swoop in.

It's a stand off at this point.

But activists on site remarked that all the plain clothes cops and uniforned patrols, even armed ones, are WAY increased in the last couple days.

Here's a nice article from Cassandra Fairbanks today about how people of all political leanings have come together to support Assange.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... y/

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in real quick to say thanks to all of the dedicated researchers, posters and followers of this phenomenon. It’s been an amazing roller coaster ride that I’ve been following since the fbianon person started posting, then QAnon started, then 4 Chan shut down lol...I came back to ATS as my main source... Dashens amazing collaboration and summarizations are just beyond.

I’m lost on the deltas, mirrors, gematria, future proves past stuff but, I get the gist of what’s going on bc of all of the decoding and research all of you do.

I believe in the power of our thoughts and how they can manifest into reality...I can’t help but think this might be a part of that bc this whole phenomenon seems like a dream come true! Lol.

I really don’t post or reply much on this site anymore bc it’s become a bit too toxic and combative but, every single morning, I go straight to dashens threads to see what’s going on in the world of Q

Thank you!

[snipped]
edit on Mon Apr 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You must understand the mindset and ethos of true warriors. They will bear any burden, endure any hardship in the name of what they believe in. In General Flynn, it's love of country, service before self. It's one thing to serve, as noble as that is, it's a completely different thing to dedicate your life to it. "Go tell the Spartans"

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Also TOL. Flynn and Assange are the two people I am passionate about.

Flynn, will get a pardon but the reputational damage is done. Anyone think MSM will report the truth and support him?

Not a chance.

i am holding out hope for Assange that this is a ruse and he will be placed in protective custody.

Bill1960, Could not have said it better. Well spoken.

He is perhaps the only person as strong and determined as Trump, maybe stronger.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960
That is why I'm hoping General Flynn is instrumental in sending deep-state criminals to prison. As often stated, Flynn knows where "the bodies are buried", and is an extremely valuable and cooperating witness in "ongoing investigations", according to Bob Mueller's team.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I really never did understand the Julian Assange situation. If he's not presumed guilty of anything, he should be released. It's illegal to hold someone for so long, unless they're suspected of being a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

He's hemmed up in legalese. If he had not made the asylum move he would be a mort by now. He made a LOT of enemies with the previous regime. There's still plenty of deep staters that want him dead. He's done a decent job of checking his six but if I were in his shoes I'd trust no one. We'll get him out and I really don't think we want him in jail at this point. WaPo and NYT did exactly the same thing in 72 and the Supreme Court set the precedence on that. However he's sitting in the middle of 5 eyes country. Things are a bit complicated.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

He's hemmed up in legalese. If he had not made the asylum move he would be a mort by now. He made a LOT of enemies with the previous regime. There's still plenty of deep staters that want him dead. He's done a decent job of checking his six but if I were in his shoes I'd trust no one. We'll get him out and I really don't think we want him in jail at this point. WaPo and NYT did exactly the same thing in 72 and the Supreme Court set the precedence on that. However he's sitting in the middle of 5 eyes country. Things are a bit complicated.

Antarctica might be an option. No one owns it.

Either that or he should go somewhere there is no extradition.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the Julian Assange background. His home country should mount a rescue mission. If Assange was a U.S. citizen, he would have been freed by President Trump...one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Further complicated, He's an Aussie (5 eyes), who gave up his citizenship for Ecuador.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

My final on this one. If I want to grab somebody in the middle of Injun country that is politically charged, I'd better do it smart as hell. Blackhawks at 3 in the morning isn't going to work. We have to find a way to roll them out the front door, with no suspicion or attention.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Isn't it too soon to bail out of this thread? With no Q posts since March 29th, we're only consuming about 3 ATS pages @ day now. Long time before approaching the 400 page limit.
edit on 4/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He's dual citizen Equador/Australia and they just renewed his passport recently out of the blue after years which is a bit odd.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I just go with the flow baby

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
continued here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335   >>

join