It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
To add to your medical angle and specifically about the blood pressure medication:

Anyone else notice all the recent recalls of BP meds that have been on the market for over 2 years, and unsurprisingly, were made in China?

Government agency the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency today issued a warning about losartan pills made by the company Accord. Some of the drugs have already been on the market for two years, after first going to market as long ago as February 2017. It is the latest in a line of drug recalls of sartan-type medications, which may have been exposed to cancer-causing chemicals in factories in China and India.

Link

China. Again.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, note also the lyrics in Windmill to Your Mind include:

Like a snowball down a mountain

Like a clock whose hands are sweeping
Past the minutes of its face

(Time is inherently connected to movement)

Like a tunnel you can follow
To a tunnel of its own
Down a hollow to a cavern
Where the sun has never shone

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re POTUS saying "Bob Mueller's team of 13 Trump Haters & Angry Democrats":

I think you're right that it's 13 of each because 13+13 = 26; that's an ALPHABET's worth.

Is POTUS indicating there are some involved that we don't realise have C_A allegiances?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, so your pointer to Mueller indicates that POTUS rant about Windmills killing birds was about Mueller and what will happen if anything leaks from his report?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
To add to your medical angle and specifically about the blood pressure medication:

Anyone else notice all the recent recalls of BP meds that have been on the market for over 2 years, and unsurprisingly, were made in China?

Government agency the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency today issued a warning about losartan pills made by the company Accord. Some of the drugs have already been on the market for two years, after first going to market as long ago as February 2017. It is the latest in a line of drug recalls of sartan-type medications, which may have been exposed to cancer-causing chemicals in factories in China and India.

Link

China. Again.

They put melamine in pet food a few years back. Huge recall and lots of dead dogs and cats.

I don't trust any Chinese food except that produced by my local Chinese restaurant.

I also bought one of those swing-arm magnifiers and was horrified to learn it was weighted with huge bars of lead. The shavings ended up on my workbench. Fortunately, I was able to return it for something safer made domestically.

I don't care about me so much. I don't want my cats exposed.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
News from Judicial Watch .
Evidence that coverup occurred in Hillary Clinton email investigation.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Devin Nunes being interviewed by Mark Levin on his show in 2 minutes.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well that didn't take long to move into the next phase...

Salisbury poisoning: Russian ambassador 'to arrange meeting' with Putin about nerve agent attack, novichok victim says:

Russia’s ambassador in London has agreed to try to arrange a meeting with Vladimir Putin to help him “get to the bottom” of the Salisbury poisonings, according to novichok victim Charlie Rowley.

The 45-year-old told BBC Radio Wiltshire he wanted to meet the Russian president to “get to the bottom of things”.

His brother Matthew added: “He couldn’t say yes or no, but said if he was to say yes, where would you like to meet, and I said on our behalf it would be better on his own home turf, in Russia, and he said he would try and organise it for us.”

Mr Rowley told the radio station that an apology “would be great” but that he could not see Mr Putin “taking the blame”.

Really??? As a junky who's girlfriend you think has been killed by Russia, you would prefer to meet Putin on his home turf in Russia???

This has been scripted... all part of the movie!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The gap since the last Q post is now 10 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes.

Last post, #3310, was Mar 29 2019 16:57:28 (EST)

edit on 8-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Last post was Mar 29 2019 16:57:28 (EST)

Anyone entertaining the thought that we may not hear from Q again?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Fox is reporting that Devin Nunes has filed a new lawsuit - 150M against
the The McClatchy Company and others....

House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes filed a $150 million lawsuit in Virginia state court against The McClatchy Company and others on Monday, alleging that one of the news agency's reporters conspired with a political operative to derail Nunes' oversight work into the Hillary Clinton campaign and Russian election interference.

www.foxnews.com...

Wondering who the "others" are, one of which I assume is the political operative
that was working with McClatchy. Glen Simpson? Nellie Ohr? McCabe?

Discovery will be glorious!

edit on 8-4-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not even once.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
HRC 2009 NDA

Quality is poor, at link is a bit better.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have. Might be a sabbatical since the board owner quit.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
She's claiming she was "misguided".

Which implies an external locus of control.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He's on the move, busy chasin BO.

Secretary Pompeo
‏Verified account @SecPompeo

Joined @BretBaier on @SpecialReport to discuss the announcement of our intent to designate IRGC as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. The reality is: there can be no peace and security in the Middle East without weakening the IRGC.
twitter.com...

Morgan Ortagus
‏Verified account @statedeptspox

.@SecPompeo will travel to #Chile, #Paraguay, #Peru, and #Colombia April 11-15 to deepen U.S. partnerships in the Western Hemisphere. The Secretary’s visit will celebrate & reinforce shared commitments to democracy and human rights & rally support for democracy in #Venezuela.
twitter.com...

War is coming? Iran, Venezuela/Cuba, Syria, Libya... Lots cooking and will surely be explosive right soon, IMO.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Watch for a possible Middle East peace deal and watch Iran's reaction to such a thing.

*If* that actually happens, we're talking possible seals, trumpets, woes territory.
edit on 8-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Another interesting add on note to the earlier notes about both Clinton and Obama pardoning or offering clemency to FALN members. Terrorists.

Clinton pardoned 14 or 16 members, I believe, but Obama appeared to be the critical piece. Strangely,
Link

One particular bombing the FALN was responsible for was in 1975 in downtown Manhattan at Fraunces Tavern where four people were killed. Joe Connor, whose father Frank Connor was slain in the deadly blast, told The Daily Caller, “It’s about time Lopez was detained. How can a convicted terrorist pass security screenings and fly on his Marxist tour of Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia and Brazil unimpeded as he has since Obama gave him his second clemency?” He added, “Who is financing him? Don’t forget Lopez refused the Clintons’ 1999 clemency driven by Eric Holder to connect Hillary with New York’s Hispanic community for her 2000 Senate run. And please don’t tell me Lopez was not involved in the FALN bombings. I faced him at his 2011 parole hearing. He is an unrepentant terrorist.

I think we’ve detailed enough Marxists leanings to understand the common ideology theme here. It’s interesting Rivera endures several more years of prison, turning down Clinton offer in 1999, and has to wait for President Obama in 2017. For some reason, that “connection to Hispanic voters” or whatever the reason was, accounted for almost two more decades of prison.

“Who is financing him?”

Well, Joe Connor, we’d like to know that, too.

Especially considering these releases of these Marxist communist anti-America ideologists line up to before and into the “16-year plan.”

Added note: I wonder if any of Rivera’s travel dates coincide with Obama’s in 2017-18?
edit on 8-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Obama-Rivera travel patterns?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Q-team is still doing their good work, without missing a beat. They might be waiting for/seeking a new spokesperson though. (Something I speculated about in this thread, earlier today.)
edit on 4/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, good point. Iran already responded in kind.
Iran puts US forces in West Asia region on its terror blacklist

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336 >>

join