It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I remember parts of her story while listening to a Jeff Rense show one night about 15 years ago. For me then it was just too fantastical and if true why wasn't she put in a concrete coffin and dropped out over the Mariana Trench.?

Why create a fuss.

She only had information that would be classed as hearsay in a court of law.

She could be simply categorized as an ex wife from hell.

P

edit on 7/4/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL. Yep. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

DHS has a new sheriff or rather another new Act(or) Secretary.

Corina Avalos McAleenan, Kevin McAleenan’s Wife

Avalos McAleenan works in the financial industry as a team leader at Deloitte. Her professional career also included a period with the Secret Service.

She also claims to be an Orangetheory Junkie.

Who Is Kevin McAleenan?

Born September 5, 1971, and raised in Hawaii, Kevin Kealoha McAleenan is the child of Michael McAleenan, currently a hearing officer in the L.A. County mental health court system, and Andrea (Hautala) McAleenan, now a special advisor to the president of Azusa Pacific University. When Kevin was a child his father earned a PhD in Sociology at the University of Hawaii and worked with at-risk youths at a Honolulu middle school. Kevin earned a B.A. in Political Science at Amherst College in 1994 and a J.D. at the University of Chicago Law School in 1998.

Hautala is a Finnish surname. Finnish Americans

"Kealoha" - translation: "The Love" is a common Hawaiian first name and surname and may refer to following.

Kevin Fast Facts

Kevin McAleenan has described the southern border as having reached a “breaking point.” He told reporters in El Paso, Texas on March 27 that there was an “unprecedented humanitarian and border security crisis.”

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I tried to find her briefly, there's a reddit thread with much disparaging comments. I couldn't be arsed with reading it.

Seems she is off the grid.

Her mother died in her 90s and she was mentioned having survived her.

I found only this but didn't look too hard.

drecarma.us...

I have been watching the video bit by bit it's worth watching!!

Would be interesting to hear her thoughts on Q.

She strikes me as EXTREMELY credible and so far goes into incredible detail about the structure of things.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Self-driving espionage: US companies accelerate lawsuits against China

GUANGZHOU -- A mounting string of allegations from the U.S. paint a damning portrait of how China's advanced technology sector has rapidly grown due to corporate espionage. Tesla, the latest to lodge a complaint, said in a lawsuit filed in late March that a former autonomous-driving engineer, Cao Guangzhi, illicitly obtained a trove of source code that he handed over to his new employer, the Chinese electric-vehicle startup Xpeng Motors.

These are just a fraction of the corporate espionage cases involving Chinese persons and entities since last summer.

"Since last summer." These would not, could not, progress unless arrangements were made.

ChiFi's

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
some rumblings say armed police are around the Ecuador Embassy in London !!

anybody know anything? 😧

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are right, they do sound alike.

The last report were clinton emails and it sounded like IG took their word that they were "professional".

RR or Wray could have put pressure but Barr is in charge now.

As for what Solomon said, that came from inside the FISC. Looks like the judges aren't going to let it go regardless.

Bottom line Care, if this doesn't go down as it should, FBI/DOJ will forever be under suspicion and Trump loses 2020.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep Cassandra Fairbanks is there reporting.

twitter.com...

Spy games happening 6 armed cops showed up and left several plain cops about playing games.

Ruptly has a cameraman there doing live feed as well.

The world is watching.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm sure I'd have a different opinion if I read into this again along with some newer details.

Meanwhile till I get a chance I'll leave this link for ya.

Kay Griggs Investigated: Did The Covert Operations and Sexual Abuse Clique of Husband Colonel George Griggs Really Exist? All the Names, Military and Civilian

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Something is cooking -- thanks for the link 😎

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh Cranky..what we have learned regarding her and China makes me percolate. You add in Pelosi, Schiff!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Thanks for this!!

It's a great follow up and is especially great because it graphs everyone she mentions and gives a biography of each!!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
oops

already covered
edit on 8-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the new rabbit hole...I vaguely remember these names and accusations from years and years ago.... but I think as with most of us, when we initially run into these kinds of things we don’t take them in the same way as we would today .... hindsight and all that.

One thing that checks out is her mention of going to the former CIA director (William Colby) for help and he died in a mysterious canoe accident shortly after... timeline matches up from what I can tell...

It was ruled an accidental drowning.

EMN- thanks for that link... I ended up on that guys page as well.... reading the FAQs page first gave me a good idea of who he is and what he is about. I will say I don’t recall this
Particular site popping up in ANY other search results over the years and I was surprised to discover he’s been around for as long as I’ve been looking.

Will be interesting to see what’s discovered here.

This is a lot like Cathy O’Brien to me... I had ran across her many many years ago, but dismissed it because it was just too fanatical- like Sherry Shriner or David Icke.... but then in 2016 something led me back down that rabbit hole and in light of the new information much of what I read again made sense..... though I could never completely believe or debunk it.

I used to say this in my high school days, having witnessed much typical drama and that is “There is some truth in every rumor” and life has seemingly confirmed that one fact continually for me.

The goal I guess, is to dig up that truth, as small as it might be, from under the mountain of lies, exaggerations, and speculations.

One thing is for sure, everybody who’s anybody has been educated at these same elite prep schools and universities and for a world that insists on progressive ideas and diversity, I can hardly find it acceptable the way they groom the future leaders of the world through this very limited experience filled with secrecy.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
If a BBC article pushes the angle that Russia was behind the poisonings, I am inclined to believe it was either the UK or US that did it. They have more reason to silence Skripal than Russia did.

Far & away, the UK had the most reason to eliminate the Skirpals. I fully expect it will eventually be revealed that Chris Steele was Skirpal's handler, and to the extent Steele had any real sources at all*, Skirpal was his primary one.

* Steele has admitted he collected anonymous rumors off message boards for his dossier. It has been established that the "peeing Russian hookers" rumor was a joke posted by a troll on 4Chan.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

8 referrals.
Could be more than 8 individuals.

A referral for CNN or the Washington Post would certainly encompass multiple people.

Hopefully, now that Mueller is finished, the referrals can now be acted upon without it looking like Obstruction of Justice.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Self-driving espionage: US companies accelerate lawsuits against China

GUANGZHOU -- A mounting string of allegations from the U.S. paint a damning portrait of how China's advanced technology sector has rapidly grown due to corporate espionage. Tesla, the latest to lodge a complaint, said in a lawsuit filed in late March that a former autonomous-driving engineer, Cao Guangzhi, illicitly obtained a trove of source code that he handed over to his new employer, the Chinese electric-vehicle startup Xpeng Motors.

These are just a fraction of the corporate espionage cases involving Chinese persons and entities since last summer.

"Since last summer." These would not, could not, progress unless arrangements were made.

ChiFi's

Par for the course with China. That have zero respect for intellectual property.

edit on 8-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

You're right.. If Nunes sends his criminal referrals to Barr this week, and President Trump releases the un-classified Spygate documents, we can rest easy. The last thing we need is for Barr to tell President Trump, "If you declas, you would be interfering with our new investigations!"

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
SB2

+1 EMW...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Democrats are now paranoid that Barr will not release the Mueller report until after they have left town on Wednesday April 10th, for their next 2 week vacation.

Story: www.politico.com...

Also, from Congressman Matt Gaetz this morning..

Reports show members of the Mueller team believed that the obstruction conclusion should’ve been left to Congress, not AG Barr.

This should come as no surprise considering Mueller’s team had people who worked for Clinton Foundation and were partisan supporters of her campaign...
Source: twitter.com...

Another reason why Democrats are demanding the full package, with no redactions. Trump-haters on Mueller's team planted "bombs" in their personal reports.

edit on 4/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is breaking now:

twitter.com...

She's claiming she was "misguided".
edit on 8-4-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join