It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I went down the rabbit hole of the pardon of Marc Rich by Bill Clinton, and hadn’t realized how many were FALN members.
Then to find out Clinton and Obama both pardoned FALN members.
Coincidence?
I need to look at who both Bush’s pardoned, too.

Why Did Obama Free This Terrorist? - Politico

Washington Post, April 1980 Link

The arrest of 11 FALN members near here apparently has shattered the leadership of the Puerto Rican terrorist gang, which has claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings in U.S. cities, including Chicago, New York and Washington, and in Puerto Rico since 1975, authorities said today. Authorities said they believe not more than a dozen top members of the terrorist gang remain at large. However, they added that it is difficult to determine the size of the gang, which also appears to have a number of sympathizers. FALN stands for Fuerzas armadas de Liberacion Nacional (Armed Forces of National Liberation).

Government Committee Hearing 1999 Link

Lots of stuff in here but I’ll just excerpt what I found most interesting:

The Congress can pass legislation, but the President can veto it. The President is the Commander in Chief, but only Congress can declare war. But there is one area where the President's power is absolute: the power to grant clemency. There is nothing the Congress can do about it. There is nothing the courts can do about it. Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution states, ‘He shall have the power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States except in cases of impeachment.’

Before the FALN terrorists, President Clinton had received more than 3,000 petitions for clemency and he had only granted 3 of them. Then on August 11th, the President offered clemency to 16 members of the FALN, a terrorist group seeking independence for Puerto Rico. Almost a month later, 14 of the 16 people accepted the President's offer and were released from prison. This whole issue has ignited a firestorm of controversy. The FALN was involved in 130 bombings, 5 people were killed, 84 were injured. What we want to know is why did the President make this decision? What is the public benefit? Who advised him on this issue? Was the FBI consulted? The Bureau of Prisons? That is why we are holding this hearing today.

There’s a lot in here that seems important but I guess during court, they shouted threats at the judge. They were arrested right before they could kidnap a wealthy businessman named Henry Brown.
Three other FALN members later granted clemency by Clinton were going to break one of their leaders out of Leavenworth. They had schematics of the prison and weapons, thousand rounds of ammo, including dynamite.

Also, oddly, one of the Congressman who gave the opening statement stated he sent a subpoena to the White House for all memos provided to President Clinton before making his decision to see if he had understood fully the facts and Clinton came back with the whole “executive privilege” block.

I need to dig into this more as honestly, until yesterday, I had never even heard of FALN, or who they think they are. I’m still not sure if they exist today. I’ll look into some of these names but do find it very strange both Clinton and Obama of the thousands of people they could grant clemency to, both grant it to pukes from this little fun group.

I’ll add more later if it seems important, but since I can find no reference to FALN in Q posts, I’m not sure if this is worth looking into more. Just thought I’d add it to the vast pile of data.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Planned in advance: The Head of the Secret Service is leaving..

U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph ‘Tex’ Alles is stepping down from his post, sources tell Fox News, in the latest shake-up at the Department of Homeland Security following outgoing Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s resignation.

Sources told Fox News Monday that Alles was told 10 days ago to "prepare an exit plan," in a signal that a transition in leadership at the Department of Homeland Security was imminent. Alles was told that he should be prepared to leave his post as head of the Secret Service as part of that transition.
www.foxnews.com...

Maybe "Tex" is/was "Q"?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Come on, now. Every time Q has gone silent for more than a day or two, we go thru this exact scenario, pretty much down to the very last word, comma, and period, speculating on what person who just departed might be Q.

It became clear over a year ago that Q is a group, not one person, and most likely is a unit within military intelligence.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Heads up. Libya is heating up again. The Tobruk government (based in eastern Libya) is on the roll, and is moving to take over Tripoli and crush the Western-backed government. The Tripoli government is the one Western leaders (including Obama) was backing, so this is most likely a good development.

The US has evacuated all embassy staff from Tripoli, and UN monitoring forces have fled into Tunisia, so it appears the Powers That Be have decided to abandon their former allies. Again.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

edit on 4/8/2019 by Sostratus because: less is better

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
More On A Mack

Based on the terms of the second superseding indictment in the case, Mack had been facing the following charges: • Count One: Racketeering Conspiracy • Count Two: Racketeering • Count Six: Forced Labor Conspiracy • Count Seven: Wire Fraud Conspiracy • Count Eight: Sex Trafficking Conspiracy • Count Nine: Sex Trafficking Regarding Jane Doe 5 • Count Ten: Attempted Sex Trafficking Regarding Jane Doe 8

Interesting reveal:

As part of her collateral that she gave to Keith Raniere, she wrote a letter to social services in which she claimed her nephews were abused (Raniere personally held all of her collateral).

Lying about something like this to ingratiate yourself to a monster.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trump fired the director of the Secret Service!
Me thinks things are getting closer to happening.
ATS Thread
edit on b000000302019-04-08T14:43:19-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 08 Apr 2019 14:43:19 -0500200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The outgoing SS dir is saying that he was NOT fired. He was notified weeks ago about upcoming changes in leadership at DHS. I think its customary to have a new SS dir when you get a new Dir of Homeland Sec.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Alles' departure stems from a personality conflict within the agency, three officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the personnel matter. The officials said it was unrelated to the resignation of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and a recent security breach at the president's private club in Florida.

ABC San Diego
^^ That is from from the MSM, so who knows what to believe?^^

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

The outgoing SS dir is saying that he was NOT fired. He was notified weeks ago about upcoming changes in leadership at DHS. I think its customary to have a new SS dir when you get a new Dir of Homeland Sec.

Exactly right. It was just explained how Homeland Security Works differently when it comes to succession.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Very few people go everywhere the president goes. The head of the Secret Service may be one of those people. He was told to pack his bags 10 days ago. That is when Q with posting.

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone else find it enormously satisfying that so much of the stuff that was pieced together here threads ago is starting to come out/come together now?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
John Solomon just told Sean Hannity that the Ukraine government sent officials here three times in the last six months in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton-DNC 2016 collusion conspiracy information into our system.

Each time they were turned away, even by Attorney General William Barr on their third attempt.

Maybe the Attorney General knows everything already. Or maybe the Department of Justice no longer cares about investigating that overall scandal?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Solomon just told Sean Hannity that the Ukraine government sent officials here three times in the last six months in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton-DNC 2016 collusion conspiracy information into our system.

Each time they were turned away, even by Attorney General William Barr on their third attempt.

Maybe the Attorney General knows everything already. Or maybe the Department of Justice no longer cares about investigating that overall scandal?

Waiting to see if Biden actually runs and gets nomination.

Ukrainians have an automatic Biden 'takedown' card to use if Biden gets nomination.
edit on 8-4-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The latest update on the Mar a Lago Secret Service investigation.
Update claims she had 9 USB drives and 5 USB cards as well as a signal detector.

www.foxnews.com...

Crypto currency is taken a little more seriously in Asia so I might go home to that being the need for all the flash devices.
These Spy Finder RF Hidden Camera and Bug Detectors are on sale for about $23, she was expecting low budget perverts?

As for the "Q" identity, I think a "Q" clearance Patriot might be more interested in "project Q".

projectqsydney.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Re [A]pril and MOAB in Q posts - a medical dig...

Firstly, let me state that I have no professional medical knowledge. I'm just highlighting some avenues for others with that knowledge to dig further!

In Q post #995, Q highlights April by putting the "A" in a killbox:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 No.884736 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:42:09 (EST)
Future proves past.
Several today.
[1 day]
RR.
Military.
Border.
Keep watching the news.
[A]pril.
MOAB.

Q

Of course, everybody concentrated on what the [A] could mean. I'm noticing that Q has divided April to say "A pril". What is a PRIL?

A suffix used in pharmacology to designate an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor.

What is an ACE inhibitor?

This group of drugs causes relaxation of blood vessels as well as a decrease in blood volume, which leads to lower blood pressure and decreased oxygen demand from the heart. They inhibit the angiotensin-converting enzyme, an important component of the renin–angiotensin system.

What is our Renin–Angiotensin System?

The renin–angiotensin system (RAS), or renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system (RAAS), is a hormone system that regulates blood pressure and fluid and electrolyte balance.

... so high blood pressure pills are affecting our hormones and levels of electricity in our bodies? Could this impact our ability to raise our frequencies?

Moving on to MOAB, which is the next line after "[A]pril" in #995. In medical terms a MOAB is a Monoclonal Antibody:

Monoclonal antibodies (mAb or moAb) are antibodies that are made by identical immune cells that are all clones of a unique parent cell. Monoclonal antibodies can have monovalent affinity, in that they bind to the same epitope (the part of an antigen that is recognized by the antibody). In contrast, polyclonal antibodies bind to multiple epitopes and are usually made by several different plasma cell (antibody secreting immune cell) lineages. Bispecific monoclonal antibodies can also be engineered, by increasing the therapeutic targets of one single monoclonal antibody to two epitopes.

Given almost any substance, it is possible to produce monoclonal antibodies that specifically bind to that substance; they can then serve to detect or purify that substance. This has become an important tool in biochemistry, molecular biology, and medicine. When used as medications, non-proprietary drug names end in -mab (see "Nomenclature of monoclonal antibodies")

...hmm, could MOABs de-crystallise my pineal gland and cleanse me of chlorine?

Monoclonal antibodies have been approved to treat cancer, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory diseases, macular degeneration, transplant rejection, multiple sclerosis and viral infection.

In August 2006, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America reported that U.S. companies had 160 different monoclonal antibodies in clinical trials or awaiting approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

So, in summary, could there may be secondary, medical, meanings for both April showers and MOABS that point us to how we can heal our bodies and increase our ability to evolve in frequency? I don't know enough to say... but I hope someone else does!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Gotta be because they already have it all, right? I shudder to think of the alternatives.....

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Waiting to see if Biden actually runs and gets nomination.

Ukrainians have an automatic Biden 'takedown' card to use if Biden gets nomination.

Who is really reporting this?
Since when does the "Ukraine" have any credibility on HRC/Biden etc?
So why would volunteered information have any value? Especially information that should be secret, as well as the means to impart it?
Lastly, why would anyone know that Barr rejected it?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Gotta be because they already have it all, right? I shudder to think of the alternatives.....

From anyone else I would take those Ukrainian reports with a grain of salt, but John Solomon does not hype he is a solid reporter.

There are several minor troubling developments occurring that when viewed as a whole, are very concerning.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed cranky... there are also the instances in Q posts of "Wind the clock", "Contact window", "Operational window", "blackout window",

Q Posts containing:
Wind = 506, 477
Window(s) = 2056, 1455, 1078, 968, 692, 688, 459, 179
Unwind = 1106

edit on 8-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336 >>

join