It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What remains to be seen is what AG Barr thinks about all of this mess.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
March 4, 2019 - CT National Guard to deploy 120 to Guantanamo Bay

It also marks the first time the 643rd Military Police Company will be sent to Cuba where they will be responsible for the Guantanamo Bay’s detainee operations as part of the continuing Operating Enduring Freedom. The company will work under the command of Capt. Robin Felder. The last time the unit was deployed on an overseas mission was in 2006 when it spent more than a year in Germany..

Must be More Need for maybe More incoming Detainee's

Godspeed

Perhaps some of those isis peeps. On the other hand they always keep a large staff there and that amount of folks being deployed is normal.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Well there are supposedly 55 people still being detained at GITMO. That is an awful lot of cops for 55 people who are locked up 23 hours a day.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ugh.

Barrrffff.

These people are aholes.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Well there are supposedly 55 people still being detained at GITMO. That is an awful lot of cops for 55 people who are locked up 23 hours a day.

Sure it seems like alot but it is normal and the only difference is the company being deployed not the numbers. They often rotate around a hundred troops from different companies than this one listed this time. It is a yearly conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Funny, if I read it right, the webcam goes offline at night time now.

Also, everyone keeps saying "20 second exposure", which is consistant with the streak, but don't they mean it takes a pic every 20 sec? It is a weathercam, afterall.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I think you may be right. Cameras like that often take a picture once per minute, so a picture every 20 seconds (3 per minute) is reasonable. However, a 20-second exposure doesn't make the slightest bit of sense in this context. Even the clouds would be a blurry mess in most pictures.

Did you even try and do any research?

"It is a Canon T3 Rebel set up as a webcam. Images are captured about every 40-45 seconds. 3.5/20 second exposure/ 1600iso. I only run it on clear nights or when there could be severe weather."

From the owner. These excuses are getting desperate.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Mar 2019 - 3:14:57 PM
Anonymous
4 Mar 2019 - 3:12:52 PM
Q,

sometimes I think it is hard for yall to empathize with us. yall on operating from a position of knowledge. We are in the dark. We are desperate for truth and justice.
>>5503585
Define 'backchannel'.
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So we are the front Channel, while the real action is happening through the back Channel?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hussein gave the order to start the spy campaign.
It was logged officially 2x.
1x - Domestic.
1x - Foreign.
FISC judge WH meeting?
WH visitor logs are important.
Hussein library CLAS doc move?
Attempt to shelter/protect?
Who has AUTH to obtain?
The More You Know.
Q

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sometimes empathizing leaves a trail that can lead to capture.

re:back channel

Did i just Q?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Thanks to Q for confirming once again that Barack Hussein Obama Started Spygate.
edit on 3/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well the way I took that is that WE are the back channel.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'll have to look up the definition for back Channel. I always thought that's where the real orders and Communications occurred.

Q has said that 60% of what we see him Post in the forums is false.
edit on 3/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Hussein gave the order to start the spy campaign.
It was logged officially 2x.
1x - Domestic.
1x - Foreign.
FISC judge WH meeting?
WH visitor logs are important.
Hussein library CLAS doc move?
Attempt to shelter/protect?
Who has AUTH to obtain?
The More You Know.
Q

Who has the auth to obtain WH visitor logs that have been classified by Obama? POTUS? The AG? The OIG?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll have to look up the definition for back Channel. I always thought that's where the real orders and Communications occurred.

back·chan·nelDictionary result for backchannel
/ˈbakˌCHanl/Submit
noun
a secondary or covert route for the passage of information.
"the agency offered a reliable backchannel to Washington"
PSYCHOLOGY
a sound or gesture made to give continuity to a conversation by a person who is listening to another.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It does feel that way but IMO folks like us are far outta the loop so it seems kinda extreme. The actual detainee count I believe is more like 40 but I'm guessing the guards are rotated out quite often as some must be physically checked on every 3 minutes, 24/7. Plus a portion of new guards are constantly rotated in/out from different Units.
That's alot of mundane boring duty.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Whitaker goes from Acting AG - to a Senior position in the DOJ - to leaving the DOJ completely in a matter of 2 months? Is Q trying to say that he had a specific task to accomplish in his DOJ job, and then moved on to another important spot when that was complete?

The Scaramucci model? Bring in people for short periods of time, then allow them to move on? Thus limiting them to damage and attacks from the left?

Yes.

Consider it this way. You got a brand new coveted job that pays 250k a year, benefits and it is the job you've worked our life for. Would you walk in and start firing people? Would you fling open the books and try to cut the fat? You'd spend years fitting in, trying to not make enemies etc. (who'd suck up to you...?)

These are political positions historically, so getting someone into to kill the bad guys goes against the process - jeopardize your future to get rid of one bad guy that matters not?

The process goes against our nature and our perception of how things work. [placeholders] are assassins - let us call them what they are. They are trained for a long time - years, for a kill, then they execute accordingly and do not stay around after the kill - they made enemies by the nature of their job.

Q has stated that Mattis, Sessions and others have moved to new positions, not "obvious" or even "DOJ/DOD" positions to continue in a new form.

These are assassins with the same mentality and skills needed for each particular part of the job, a part we can't grasp well because their job is outside the bounds of the old system perimeters we been indoctrinated on.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is there only one unit of military police there at a time?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

back channel

noun

Definition of back channel

: a secret, unofficial, or irregular means of communication

www.merriam-webster.com...

I think Q is saying we are not in the dark.

We know what is happening because of the back channel of Q.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SeeItReddit
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A couple I came across.

www.reddit.com...
i.imgur.com...

Here's a UFO claim that was debunked as being a helicopter long-exposure.
forgetomori.com...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcSKKzCFB0CcVCUxqjBOG-p9rP9aqUxgHNqybnUQWhBppb-jxgYS8A

www.johnharveyphoto.com...

Have you looked at the weather cams other feeds to search for a similar example?

That is somewhat insulting the intelligence of those of us who see it clearly. WE don't have "lying eyes" on this.

I see Nav lights on some of those Pics. PLUS none were looking like the distinct Missile we see in the one that the usual suspects of leftism attempt to debunk.

Not buying the debunk. My eyes and own experiences say I should not buy it.

In every long exposure photograph of aircraft you can clearly see the beacon lights when they flashed. They're very distinctive.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join