It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

In New Zealand, Dr. Fox worked for the Waikato District Health Board (DHB).

A statement from the DHB said Dr. Fox was employed for 19 months before returning to the US.

During his time in New Zealand, he treated Nicky Stevens, the son of local politician Dave Macpherson. Nicky died while under psychiatric care.

www.cchrflorida.org...

Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre - Lunatics running the asylum:

If the regional mental health facility, the Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre, wasn’t already a circus, it soon will be when ringmaster and Director of Mental Health, John Crawshaw send’s in the clowns for another token inspection to ascertain why this service is failing so miserably.

And what a dismal track record this outfit has

In 2013, it was reported that psychiatrist Paul Fox, who had been de-registered in the USA for sexual misconduct, and was the former clinician for the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass murderer Adam Lanza was employed by the DHB. Fox was de-registered in NZ by the Medical Council in February 2014.

Should we really be surprised though? Are the lunatics in fact running the asylum? It seems so;
In addition to the dubious hiring practices highlighted by the examples above, one member of staff who understands forensic Mental Health treatment first hand is Peer Support Worker Trudi Tapsell, yes sister of Clinical Director Rees Tapsell.

She was once a special patient herself, detained under the Mental Health Act. Ms Tapsell, as a 26 year old, was found not guilty by reason of insanity of the brutal murder of her grandmother, whose decapitated body was found wrapped in plastic bags in a freezer, her head was found in a rubbish bag nearby. Ms Tapsell, with the help of her brother, has now moved on from being the patient to being the clinician, working with a very vulnerable group of people.

Clearly her current employers know her background (given it is a family affair), but considering she carries no conviction for the murder of her grandmother, because Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity is an acquittal of sorts, is it not appropriate that in the interests of transparency and trust, the patients she works with, and their families, know her background?

One would think so, although unfortunately this is not the case.

katherineraue.blogspot.com...

Q asked us if the NZ shooter had a therapist.

Hopefully that will come out soon.

In the meantime a little glance into the pracrices of transferring Dr's between countries and a look at the NZ system.

A little scary?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yet another odd "coincidence" 😎

About the 25th "1 in a billion" coincidence 😎

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Not sure if this is the correct avenue you are looking for but it's certainly interesting.

Hivites.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sarah Ashcraft has very interesting theories worth looking at.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: butcherguy

I've read a lot of the thread and as much Q stuff as I can find and can't find a legitimate proof of...

someone on 8chan (that's the website Q communicates to the world on) says "hey Trump, if you are listening, use the word Amazing in your next Tweet" and within about 8 minutes the request is fulfilled on Trumps official Twitter.

So... i've asked the user to provide the evidence as I'd like to see it. Yet I get a big ol bowl of hostility from people crying shill.

It would be great to see this proof as much as I believe a lot of the Q stuff, Trump direct involvement I don't. But hey... I guess questioning anything said here by the Q Crew is against the rules. Tow the party line and all that.

Didn't someone here show that trump doesn't make most of his own tweets anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Today is day 21!

Are you all excited?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Fox is obviously actively shifting in plain sight to an anti Trump machine.

Paul Ryan on the board?

There isn't a network left that even pretends to support Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

WUC said:

It is their maritime law that governs the world economy, and it's their gods that these cults are sacrificing to.

WUC, that is spot on. If you shorten the lifespan of the population, think DNA alterations, then you can remain in power by simply doctoring information and making changes that satisfy the Prime Directive of the earth game. I've said it before, why would anyone give up power voluntarily? Altruism? Especially to those they see as cattle - (usage of the word sheep to describe Q folks is telltale) They keep power, just change the clothes they wear.

The challenge with digging in that rabbit hole is the difficulty in discerning who changed what when. I often find while "looking" that skipping the "details/names" when hitting an area and tuning into the force behind the facade gives pretty good insight.

Keep posting!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ecstatic.

When do you think they will roll her out?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Seeing Robert Kraft (N.E. Patriots) arrested, scared the daylights out of all MSM top executives. They know Trump's multiple Executive Orders and Initiatives to crack down on executive crimes of that nature, is coming their way... sooner, or later.
edit on 3/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Funny how a "Q" date arrival brings it... Imagine... Seriously...

Thread unrolled

Clandestine Rosenstein has a good breakdown. The pattern emerged CLEARLY with DJT's slow roll out of the Human Trafficking - Humans As Current(cy) issue and the wall. Start with "it is an issue" and when folks are able to deal, start and end with it. Same with the DECLAS of the coup.

“WE” - indicates that this isn’t a rogue act. Collins is working in coordination with someone. “This is why WE are releasing the transcripts in the way that WE did.” - indicates that the drop of these are timed/calculated.

3) This coincides EXACTLY along my “Slow Dissemination” theory. Also known as the “Slow Walker”. Trump and high echelons of the government know precisely what happened. Trump is trying to show us what happened. But the overall shock of what’s about to unfold could cause chaos.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Fox is obviously actively shifting in plain sight to an anti Trump machine.

Paul Ryan on the board?

There isn't a network left that even pretends to support Trump.

That is odd. He's qualified for this because he's a rat?

Hope Hicks is still there at Fox I believe, makes this move intriguing.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Didn't someone here show that trump doesn't make most of his own tweets anyway.

Yeah, there were tweets made while Trump was live on stage at a rally or something like that.

The problem with the zero delta tweets is that they are always Q many seconds behind, never a few seconds before. The one that I remember that was supposed to be a big deal was 10 seconds off and Q used the internet lag excuse. An anon took them to task and posted his lag and it much lower, can't say for sure but I seem to recall something like 3 or 4 seconds.

You would think that if they are in the same room with Trump, and the president is in on all this, Q would be able to tell the president to wait 10 or 15 seconds after Q posts to hit send so you could have at least 1 example of a zero delta where Q posted first. If there is one, I have not seen it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That is the one I linked and Q posted 10 seconds after.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Haven't you heard, the followers and their leaders "pushed it back" more days

link   
Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., hinted Monday the coming release of documents that will "show" U.S. ambassadors conspired with the FBI and the Justice Department to harm President Trump. “It's additional information that is coming out that will show not only was there no collusion, but there was a coordinated effort to take this president down,” Meadows told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “We talk about the 'Deep State.' There are players now, even ambassadors, that are sitting ambassadors that were involved in part of this with the FBI-DOJ.”

That is an area Anons pretty much ignored. So now we can add ambassadors to the hit list. DOJ, CF, C_A, Five Eyes, Unknowns, ChiFi and other double agents, traffickers, drug dealers(entire bush family) Ambassadors, All media. Folks be patient, this is a bigger mess then that time I tried to make a chocolate souffle.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep.
8chins has a bit of lag to it

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yea, just a wee bit scary. Ya gotta be fairly insane to make stuff like this up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

If the NZ shooter had a therapist it must have been a traveling mobile one given all those countries he visited over a, what 2 yr span.
OR
Maybe like in 'The Bourne Legacy (2012)' where they just had to check-in periodically. Blood check & meds refill.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join