It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WFF = Wallops Flight Facility

May 11, 2018

NASA scientists said Thursday they hope to study the bacteria's DNA as a dry run for using the technology to analyze microscopic life elsewhere in space.

“The kinds of experiments we’re doing now with this technology are kind of the first version of doing that to detect life” somewhere beyond Earth

If the technology works inside the floating laboratory, there's no reason it couldn't also be applied to the surface of other planets or moons, she said. Wallace and her collaborators hope it will be able to discern life even in so-called "biomolecules" that look and act nothing like their counterparts on Earth.

Wallops rocket mission to test alien-detecting technology in space

ETA: Immortality Drive
edit on 19-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: DNA sequencing on the ISS

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Does Post 3115 indicate a delay of 6 days from the 21 day countdown? Why the -2 and -4?

Probably.

Since nothing happened q will now keep pushing the time till something does and then claim that as the big boom.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Something is going to happen some day.

Me be insider. Me knows stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This should be the q coat of arms lol

"Something will happen someday and on that day we take credit."

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Which is the typical "Q" playbook...

the believers seem to always leave out all the failed predictions, false information, fake/edited images etc that "Q" has produced

"Q" uses basic cold reading tactics and "self-discovery" manipulation techniques, same things police do to get a false confession etc

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yeah all the 100+ Qproofs are just coincidences that happen almost every single day. Trump is just allowing some unpredictable force to direct his supporters. Cause like we all know, Trump just ain't too smart, hes like borderline retarded right Phage?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What's a Qproof? Q saying they were right? Sort of like when Trump does?

I don't think Trump is retarded. He said himself that he has a very large brain. Surely that means he isn't retarded.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

What's a Qproof? Q saying they were right? Sort of like when Trump does?

I don't think Trump is retarded. He said himself that he has a very large brain. Surely that means he isn't retarded.

Oh, I see. You dont know very much about Q. I'll keep that in mind next time you speak up.

An example of a Q proof is when someone on 8chan (that's the website Q communicates to the world on) says "hey Trump, if you are listening, use the word Amazing in your next Tweet" and within about 8 minutes the request is fulfilled on Trumps official Twitter.

Or when Q makes a post on 8chan and Trump makes a Tweet, and they are both posted at the exact same time to the minute (seconds are too difficult to align posting on different websites using different devices etc.) and both have a similar message.

In other words, anyone who has taken even a small amount of time to Seriously study Q, knows that Trump is, without a doubt, part of this.

So, by definition, that makes Q a "real insider" and you mocking comments only show how little you know and how little you have actually TRIED to know.

Because as I stated, it only requires a minimal amount of SERIOUS research to understand this. Trump and Q are two peas in a pod.

The idea that Q is some teenager in a basement is no longer tenable even for the most stringent skeptic.

I have some respect for you, so I'd rather see you criticize the Q movement from a more logical, more reasonable position, and I don't like seeing people who I have some respect for, looking a bit foolish. You're supposed to be "the adversary", but first you have to know what you are talking about.

I'm sure from your perspective ''researching Q seriously" seems very foolish and it would seem to be much wiser to merely criticize and mock from a distance without actually trying to learn about it. Much simpler to just assume we are a bunch of naive dreamers or hateful racists or whatever label suits your disposition the most.

But deep down, you are better than that. You WANT to be correct, dont you? I know you do.

Tell us Trump is Deep State. Tell us Trump is mind controlled by his Eastern European wife. But don't come in here saying Q is not a real insider. We are way past that...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Which is the typical "Q" playbook...

the believers seem to always leave out all the failed predictions, false information, fake/edited images etc that "Q" has produced

"Q" uses basic cold reading tactics and "self-discovery" manipulation techniques, same things police do to get a false confession etc

Wow. You haven't learned a thing the whole time youve been here. Or more likely you are intentionally misleading others.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Wasn't that referred to as "crisis acting" quite often last year?

Yes indeed. We've seen video of Syrian rebels in Idlib staging fake chemical attacks. That's when the term "crisis actor" started making the rounds.

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Brian Cates Twitter this morning:

Brian Cates
@drawandstrike

Well something's different today. I haven't tweeted in over 7 hours and my Twitter activity level is still over 1,000,000.

Usually, it'd have dropped to around 700,000 by now.

6:44 AM-Mar 19, 2019
edit on 19-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This might explain +21, +2 and +4

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

players in the game

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
This is MySpace we’re talking about. They haven’t been relevant in 15 years. I’m surprised they even have the cash to keep the lights on and servers up. Not having backups is not surprising to me. It’s surprising that they are still online at all. Anybody been on Friendster.com lately?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last I checked Beto wasn’t elected to a damn thing. He lost to Lion(Lying) Ted Cruz.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
This might explain +21, +2 and +4

mobile.twitter.com...

Makes sense

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That just shows that you really have no clue about what we are talking about here. For such a “respected member” you could really use to humble yourself a little bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join