It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

"Its almost as if anyone who questions the legitimacy of anything Q related is an outsider and must be chased from the forum"

Now you have figured out the true plan...

there is no actual evidence that supports "Q" as being legitimate, all the "Proofs" and "Evidence" have been decided on the by the followers, decoded by the followers, and the conclusions have been made by the followers, "Q" has never posted/said anything of proof

but,

"Q" has posted multiple false predictions, false information, fake stories, edited and fake images etc

there is more proof of "Q" being false than true

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To the people who keep whining about needing proof, DO THE WORK.

Go to the first TH3WH17ERABB17- Q thread and start reading. There are, literally, thousands of posts with proof.

Many thanks to Dashen and Rel for all your hard work. I know I'm missing others. My memory is awful, but add yourself to the list of people laboring to decrypt what is going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Yep.
8chins has a bit of lag to it

Everything does but someone timed their lag at 8chan and it was much lower than 10 seconds. Did you even read my post before replying?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes i did .
Not proof

Q in b4 potus

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Hachimoji DNA supposedly would allow for greater memory storage capacity.
A simple binary example 2*4 = 8 but 2^4 = 16 doubles the potential matrix size.
There are more dynamic examples involving loop complexity that might scale to AI code used by SETI.
In the old days you could expand the source code for Eliza by adding just a few more LISP loops.

Quantum computing is another whole mess to try to comprehend.
Maybe its time to replace the C_A "cigar" with an "opengarden"?

What if at the quantum level of the physical universe you can do operations "out of time".

Perhaps the quantum world works like a SQL data base where the commitment control required by the Copenhage interpretation can only occur at clock ticks that are determined by an entropy limit?

In that case its not a size matters situation as much as how you use it.

edit on 19-3-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

"Its almost as if anyone who questions the legitimacy of anything Q related is an outsider and must be chased from the forum"

there is no actual evidence that supports "Q" as being legitimate, all the "Proofs" and "Evidence" have been decided on the by the followers, decoded by the followers, and the conclusions have been made by the followers, "Q" has never posted/said anything of proof

but,

"Q" has posted multiple false predictions, false information, fake stories, edited and fake images etc

there is more proof of "Q" being false than true

You keep saying things like that all the time, as if it’s true....

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

it's looking more like the assassination attempts against the President while he was on Air Force One, were the real deal.

I'll say it again. President Trump and his crew need to expose and arrest all the traitors...NOW.. if not sooner.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That pair of drop and tweet don't have a wink and a nod, do they? That was right around the mid-terms wasn't it? I know it goes against the mantra, but with as much posting done during that time, I'm going to say it was a coincidence.

ETA: As easy as it is for Trump to just wait a few seconds before hitting send, you should have at least 17 examples by now.

edit on 19-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That Trump tweet looks extremely faked. Will check it out on twitter... if I can find it.

But I'm still hoping for this Q&A where Q puts whatever an anon asks in a Trump tweet inside 8 minutes. No-one seems to be able to provide it.
edit on 19-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Soon child. Soon

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If they get proof and suddenly become a "believer", it will not matter at this point. As Q said last month, things are now in motion. We're all about to see the same movie unfold, regardless of what we believe, or don't believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"Soon", you keep using that word....

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I don't think it is fake but, looking at it closer, I see it is a retweet of something posted by TeamTrump and it is a 30 second delta so Q could have guessed Trump was going to retweet rather quickly and timed that drop to get the most rarest of Q proofs seen in the wild.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If they get proof and suddenly become a "believer", it will not matter at this point. As Q said last month, things are now in motion. We're all about to see the same movie unfold, regardless of what we believe, or don't believe.

The same is also true if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yep. That way i can stall and string this larp along indefinitely.
Get with the program dask

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe Q's inferring Sally Yates is a guy? That looks a lot like an Adam's apple to me!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I suppose that you posting here today validates him?
Somehow, we missed you when we chased every skeptic out.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I don't recall reading any comments here stioulating, " hey disbelievers, over here! We got a thread going and we want to convert you! ".

The mods have routed all things Q to this thread. Pro and Anti.

It's no one's job to convince you of anything. You're the ones who have to convince yourselves.

And we are sharing the reasons we remain unconvinced.
edit on 19-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Cool. No one cares😎

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join