It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Think of who founded “Game Theory”
John Nash

What else is John Nash known for?
Schizophrenia

“A beautiful mind”

One of the greatest examples showing the thin line between genius and madness.

There’s that “medium” to things I keep mentioning. The mind. What we have been taught is a “diseased” mind, at that.

I’ve been fascinated by John Nash’s story for years.

ETA- were mathmatics something man created? Or something man discovered? Did it take a specific set of traits within specific individuals minds to discover them? Is what we discover in physics, mathematics, chemistry, etc...something that’s a part of the unseen world? Does the unseen world hold together the reality that we see and live in?

So much depth to what I’m trying to convey here. This is the best I can offer and I know it’s lacking.

a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 19-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The 21st huh

This year, on March 20, the full moon will illuminate the night sky. With the Moon reaching perigee, or the point in its orbit where it comes closest to Earth, just the day before, we'll have a supermoon: where the Moon appears substantially larger and brighter than average. Although supermoons happen a few times per year, the one occurring on March 20 is special.

This Is What's Special About A Full Supermoon Occurring On The Equinox This Year

Plus it is Barron Trump's B-day ! Lucky 13

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

cranky, this implies that POTUS must be needing expert regular psychological advice on how the population is adapting to awakening... in order to know when it's appropriate to release the next "red pill".

I wonder who that expert is?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
From Politco:

"#QAnon conspiracists claim Robert Mueller’s probe is a cover, and that Donald Trump — to save the republic at the expense of his own reputation — hand picked him to investigate and thwart a coup d'état by the "Deep State," which believers allege is run by child molesting elites"
twitter.com...

Witch Hunt
edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Sounds about right to me....

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Excellent post and very well-explained. Wish I could give you more stars.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, this implies that POTUS must be needing expert regular psychological advice on how the population is adapting to awakening... in order to know when it's appropriate to release the next "red pill".

I wonder who that expert is?

If he's seeing a shrink, I don't care. Look at what he is being subjected to, an unheard of level of deep hatred and extreme abuse.

Every minute of the day from every direction.
edit on 3/19/2019 by Creep Thumper because: Revision.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, I think I've just discovered why the Sally Yates picture is different and higher resolution...
it's all in the eyes - she has a COLOBOMA (like Madeleine McCann) !!!!!:

Original pic from Q post #3117:

Blow up of both eyes - the Coloboma is at the "25 mins to the hour" point:

Mega blow up of her left eye (right as you look at picture):

Now this gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "EYES ON" and 25 = 5by5!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, happy new year!

Nowruz.

[-21]
Equinox
Super moon
Purim
Nowruz
Barron's B-day
...?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Are you referring to the child molesting elites? I couldn't agree more

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Feeling stupid for being duped sounds like a good reason to try and rationalize it by ascribing many hidden layers to something that seems pretty flat to me.

Any depth that Q might have is because of what they have borrowed and rebranded from the CT crowd. While that automatically makes it interesting to conspiracy theorists, and even to a wider audience, the lack of results and the excuses started to take on a needy feel.

Now, tin foil hat on, those multiple layers that you mentioned are there but that doesn't mean that Q is here to free humanity from the archons, they might not even be able to drain the swamp.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Sounds about right to me....

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.

(ETA: I'm talking about Politico actually getting it right.)
edit on 19-3-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The 21st huh

This year, on March 20, the full moon will illuminate the night sky. With the Moon reaching perigee, or the point in its orbit where it comes closest to Earth, just the day before, we'll have a supermoon: where the Moon appears substantially larger and brighter than average. Although supermoons happen a few times per year, the one occurring on March 20 is special.

This Is What's Special About A Full Supermoon Occurring On The Equinox This Year

Plus it is Barron Trump's B-day ! Lucky 13

Vernal (Spring) Equinox
Mar 20-21

springequinox2019.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I find that super interesting. Guess who else has a coloboma? George Soros.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If it seems flat to you, maybe you should attempt to shift your perspective...gain a higher level of perception to view the forest rather than the trees. If you need to don a tinfoil hat to delve into the realm of the Archons, what that implies to me is that you still have filters of indoctrination to dissolve. And I agree with you. Q is not the savior of humanity. We are here to save ourselves

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Right...and all throughout history the elite have never ever been raging pedophiles, never ever performed human sacrifice or worshipped deities and idols. CONSPIRACY
edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper, you misread I think?

I'm NOT saying POTUS needs a psychologist for himself!

I'm saying he needs one to tell him how the rest of us are coping!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I noticed that last night but didn't think anything of it and never heard of COLOBOMA till now. Genetic mutation or wonder if her mother was an alcoholic?

The classical description in medical literature is of a key-hole shaped defect. A coloboma can occur in one eye (unilateral) or both eyes (bilateral). Most cases of coloboma affect only the iris. The level of visible impairment of those with a coloboma can range from having no vision problems to being able to see only light or dark, depending on severity and the position of the coloboma (or colobomata if more than one is present). It affects less than one in every 10,000 births.

en.wikipedia.org...

How about going Dark?
“Going Dark: Encryption, Technology, and the Balance Between Public Safety and Privacy.”

From July 8, 2015 - Testimony video of Comey and Yates as witnesses and PDF testimony.
Video starts at ~20 min with Grassley intro followed by Sally starting at ~37 min Comey.

She's wearing different ear rings from Q3117 pic in case you're wondering.

May be nothing, I haven't viewed/read it all yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I need to archive that to USBs/laptops now as it holds the "soul" of the village. 

Microsoft's DNA storage breakthrough could pave way for exabyte drives

So, what is already stored in our DNA? I mean aside from obvious stuff like "watermarks" to indicate ownership and intellectual property...

. .

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, there was also the post some pages back that implied Madeleine McCann was taken because those with Colobomas need stem cells from kids with Colobomas for longevity or regeneration?

It may be worth analysing a few other perps eyes for the same trait?

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join