It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LurkNoMore,

Do you have a higher resolution file of that graphic?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't think so. Her eyelid seems to be right at the edge of her iris if it were normal. Maybe there is just a little blurring in that spot.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you perceive Q to be so mundane why does it appear that you have an interest? Life is what you make it. If you want it to be a puzzle, it can be a puzzle. You can make it a game or you can make it mundane or even create hell on earth. It's your show, you create your own reality through your projected beliefs, thoughts and emotions

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Excellent, thanks! Wasn't expecting satan's minions to all be listed like that under one company. Weird how its a spin-off of a Telecom company.
When ever I see Dick Cheney I immediately think of Halliburton company.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am interested in Q because it is a conspiracy theory and I am interested in them.

The rest of your post sounds like typical new age woo. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with that but in the past page or so you have told me that everything is interconnected, that I need a shift in perception, that I have filters of indoctrination to dissolve and that there is a puzzle, but only maybe.

Oh and if Q turns out to be just a hoax or political astroturfing it's because I projected that.
edit on 19-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

SoB. They killed 007? Hoping he left a thumbdrive behind.
Clinton vs Podesta bodycount.
Something buried down under.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

LurkNoMore,

drive.google.com...
They may no longer have the jazzed up version I have saved link is to same but B/W version.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

the Majority of "Proofs" have been debunked numerous times

just because a follower comes up with their own decode doesn't make it "proof"

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Try this one
Yuuge in color

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I mean... Look at the story of "Q" you all keep repeating it all the time, as if it's true...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle

The Supreme Court on Tuesday handed the Trump administration a victory in its battle to clamp down on illegal immigration by making it easier to detain immigrants with criminal records. The ruling that federal immigration authorities can detain immigrants awaiting deportation anytime after they have been released from prison on criminal charges represents a victory for President Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

link to pic

We know that recently bulldog J Jorden has mentioned them a lot recently and not in a good light.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia
Gold
Petro Dollar
Oil Bourse
+

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You need to define "hoax" because terms are relative and everyone will have a different opinion. And no, I'm not new age woo. I consider myself spiritual but I have followed quantum physics for quite some time and if you delve into that then you'll see the parallels between quantum physics and metaphysics. The basic premise being that everything in our material world is created with codes and those codes take the physical form of light, sound, vibration and frequency ---electromagnetic and scalar energy waves.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

(post by samuelsson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

LurkNoMore,

drive.google.com...
They may no longer have the jazzed up version I have saved link is to same but B/W version.

It's the content I'm after, not the flash. THANK YOU!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

SAMuelsson!

Get in here and do some digging, you're missed my friend.

edit on Tue Mar 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
You need to define "hoax" because terms are relative and everyone will have a different opinion.

Doesn't matter. The point is that if there is nothing more to Q than someone stringing people along then that is all it is.

And no, I'm not new age woo. I consider myself spiritual but I have followed quantum physics for quite some time and if you delve into that then you'll see the parallels between quantum physics and metaphysics.

I didn't say you, I meant the phrases that you are using. I get the feeling you mean well so I hope you don't take it the wrong way, but phrases like those are often used in new age circles but they don't really say anything. They are just catchy cliches.

The basic premise being that everything in our material world is created with codes and those codes take the physical form of light, sound, vibration and frequency ---electromagnetic and scalar energy waves.

I've come across that before. I'm sure you have heard of Thomas Campbell's "My Big Toe". Being honest, I started reading that and couldn't make it all the way through.

While I find those ideas interesting, they are not tied to Q, except in the minds of those who think the Q movement is here to free humanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Whether they are stringing people along remains to be seen. Based on my own research and information, I don't believe they are.

"You create your own reality" seems like a catch phrase until you realize it is literally the truth. Our conscious and subconscious mind(s) interplay with the command signant codes encrypted into the subatomic particles of this realm of existence. We literally program this physical reality with our minds and through our DNA.

The connection to Q has to do with our (hidden) history and how this present human race became trapped and enslaved in this 3rd dimensional plane within a 15 dimensional time matrix.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join