It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Mar 2019 - 4:24:09 PM
[MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
PANIC IN DC?
THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
[+21][+2][+4]
Q

Mueller team says it can't meet court deadline, requests delay

m.washingtontimes.com... UQt3N4IyKiknOsKWQ
edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Not sure how widespread this is for NZ & AUS.

Telcos block access to 4chan, other sites

Telstra yesterday blocked access to 4chan, 8chan and Voat, the blog Zerohedge and video hosting platform Liveleak.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
!Decode

Q-Drops (3109, 3110, 3111, 832, 209, 185)

There is a Military Buildup that is Preparing to Strike
The Strike will be FAST

To Keep those in Harms way in our Prayers

This is NOT a Game, it is WAR
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All three are available in Aus at this time.

Will have to wait for info from NZ

P

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He says that the "Gematria Value of Strike" is 194

twitter.com...

The ’Srike’ will be FAST
‘Srike” has a Gematria Value 194
It equates to “Mr Obama”

www.gematrix.org...

Strike in Jewish Gematria equals: 294:
s
t
r
i
k
e
Strike in English Gematria equals: 492:
s
t
r
i
k
e
Strike in Simple Gematria equals: 82:
s
t
r
i
k
e

... ...

*edit*

edit to add, has "Q" ever said this is what you need to use to "decode messages"?
edit on 19-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein staying at Justice Department 'a little longer'

WASHINGTON — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will stay at the Justice Department "a little longer," according to a senior department official. Rosenstein had previously said he would leave in mid-March, noting during a public appearance on March 7 that it would be one of his final speeches. Rosenstein recently discussed his upcoming planned departure with Attorney General William Barr, after which it was decided that he would stay on a little longer, the official said.

I myself would change that headline to "RR" will stay on a little longer

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Not sure how widespread this is for NZ & AUS.

Telcos block access to 4chan, other sites

Telstra yesterday blocked access to 4chan, 8chan and Voat, the blog Zerohedge and video hosting platform Liveleak.

If that ain't targeted censorship, I don't know what is. Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

China censors web content but university students still can use proxy servers if they are driven to disagree with the censorship decision. Doesn't seem to be much in this NZ distraction worth analyzing beyond some loose historical allegory.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Im always around
been busy with work and school. Havent had much to contribute lately but definitly been enjoying the show.

Cant wait for it to finish with the 17th thread. (wink wink dashen)

dask always keeping it real.

Kinda blown away after reading the connection about Lanza's lawyer being in NZ. The parkland survivors being in NZ. Hillary being there .. the drill with the cops .. big wtf moment.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Whether they are stringing people along remains to be seen. Based on my own research and information, I don't believe they are.

What do you think the end result is going to be if the plan works out?

"You create your own reality" seems like a catch phrase until you realize it is literally the truth. Our conscious and subconscious mind(s) interplay with the command signant codes encrypted into the subatomic particles of this realm of existence. We literally program this physical reality with our minds and through our DNA.

I know the theory but I've yet to see anyone who uses those types of phrases actually create/bend reality and I have experienced some weird stuff.

The connection to Q has to do with our (hidden) history and how this present human race became trapped and enslaved in this 3rd dimensional plane within a 15 dimensional time matrix.

You didn't show a connection. You just mentioned Q along with an old CT.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't know that Q has ever mentioned Gematria in the drops. It could be there are members of the team that know how to decode and relay the messages to the public. Serialbrain comes to mind. I do know that secret societies are heavily into numerology and use Gematria. MIL Intel could use it as well as a combination of various other systems

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I looked for that but couldn't expand the pic far enough and didn't see it. Now we have to figure out what it means.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I said the Q connection is tied to our hidden history. If you are familiar with that history then you would understand the connection. And you would also understand how our co-creator abilities have been hacked and manipulated and used against us. We don't have our full powers of manifestation because most of our DNA has been deactivated

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My sister just sent me this. Surprised me.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What do I think the end result will be if the plan works out? Liberation for the entire human population for the first time in many thousands of years
edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Edit

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't know that Q has ever mentioned Gematria in the drops. It could be there are members of the team that know how to decode and relay the messages to the public. Serialbrain comes to mind. I do know that secret societies are heavily into numerology and use Gematria. MIL Intel could use it as well as a combination of various other systems

An 8-ch Anon (4-ch?) complimented Gary Hollard for his Gematria decoding ability this past weekend...FWIW.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's awesome

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I said the Q connection is tied to our hidden history. If you are familiar with that history then you would understand the connection.

I know that history but just saying something like "The connection to Joe Shmoe has to do with our (hidden) history....", isn't really showing a connection. What about Q connects with that hidden history? I mean, other than just reheating that CT for the Trump base?

And you would also understand how our co-creator abilities have been hacked and manipulated and used against us. We don't have our full powers of manifestation because most of our DNA has been deactivated

Now it seems like you are mixing and matching to get things to fit.

First off, if we can no longer do it then, "You create your own reality" is not the truth.

Second, how is Q telling me to vote red going to give me that ability back?

edit on 19-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

What do I think the end result will be if the plan works out? Liberation for the entire human population for the first time in many thousands of years

Seems a little contrary to:

Q is not the savior of humanity. We are here to save ourselves

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The "RR" (Rod Rosenstein) Debriefing referenced in qmap.pub... could be related to his staying on at the DOJ longer.

The first report of his departure last month (an ABC News exclusive) stated that Rosenstein was staying until Mueller's probe was finished. That's when all the media thought Mueller's final report was imminent.

Q never clarified why Rod Rosenstein stayed on the job so long after he first posted, "Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein" and "Goodbye Mr. Mueller") in Sept 2018 (Ref: qmap.pub... ).

Maybe shortly after Q's Sept 2018 post, Mueller was re-directed to focusing on the REAL conspiracies/collusion/coup?

new topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join