It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Cool. No one caresšŸ˜Ž

You cared enough to bring it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just don't understand this incessant whining about it. Do you want to be convinced Q is legit or are you here to dissuade people from following him/them? If it's the latter, I'm curious as to why you'd choose to waste your time and energy this way

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe Q's inferring Sally Yates is a guy? That looks a lot like an Adam's apple to me!

I looked carefully at the photo. All I can see is that her earrings look like goat horns.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

In the conspiracy theory world there are believers and debunkers. Any one person can wear either hat at any given time or in regards to any given conspiracy theory.

It is the game we play, in our search for the truth, supposedly.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I fully support the back and forth and debunking vs proofing dichotomy... it's one of the original aspects that brought me to ATS...

Cheers to everyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok let me ask you this --- how much research have you actually done in your quest for truth before you decided to take up the argument of opposition or resistance

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Gary Holland just dropped a new decode for the Q followers
twitter.com...

"!!DECODE

.first of Two Decodes for current CountDown Status

Q-Drops (3115, 123, 2679) and POTUS Tweet T-98

We had a T-27 Automatic Hold Time in the Mission Countdown (Q Countdown Clock)

The Hold Time Was For 3 Days
New Mission End Date is 21 March 2019"
edit on 19-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: Add info

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not pursuing that path. Good luck.

Maybe some connection with the ear rings?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll say it again. President Trump and his crew need to expose and arrest all the traitors...NOW.. if not sooner.

They ether have no evidence or they have no power.

Soon though. Soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Great find MBSC!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well we all know there is plenty of evidence out there. Thatā€™s a no-brainer. So evidence is not an issue. Trump is the President of the United States, so he has plenty of power as well, so thatā€™s not an issue either. How many times does it have to be said that Trump cannot act until the Mueller investigation is over? It may seem like itā€™s over because nothing of substance has come from it, and the news seems to have forgotten it completely, but it is still an active investigation. Trump cannot seem to be obstructing justice in any way.

Mueller hands in his final report = Game On. Also, we just saw today that Rosenstein is now staying at the DOJ to do a deep dive into the Carter Page FISA. Plenty is already happening, with much more on the way. I donā€™t understand how people can still say ā€œnothing is happening.ā€

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
If they get proof and suddenly become a "believer", it will not matter at this point. As Q said last month, things are now in motion. We're all about to see the same movie unfold, regardless of what we believe, or don't believe.

The same is also true if nothing happens.

It is true that there is a probability that nothing overt may happen. Perhaps that is the point you wanted to make and most of us understand that. In general, posters on this board think that that probability is small and that something will happen. We hope it will happen soon, but even the best scripted plans [IMO, this is a phenomenally well done plan] have uncertainty built in in that the response by the opposition is not always predictable, especially when they are in a corner and act out of desperation.
When playing chess [admittedly a bad analogy for this situation] players in a losing position become desperate and try things that won't affect the outcome but merely stall, hoping that the opponent makes a mistake in responding. Spite checks are checks that don't accomplish anything but harass the opponent. In the end, sometimes emotional players will pull out the stops and go kamikaze, again hoping for errors but mainly just expending all their ammunition. This is what I think is starting to happen with the Deep State. They are trying anything and everything with no limits on what they will do to stave off their demise.
Q thinks that removal of the Deep State can be accomplished by the rule of law and I certainly hope that it can. If it can't, the Soros', Rothschild's, and Payseur's may suddenly become accident prone.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I started following Q in early 2018. I approached it with a skeptic but open mind. The first drops, first 100 or so, included dates for indictments, national guard on alert for the riots that were going to happen when the arrests were made public. Those never happened.

Set backs happen so maybe just going to plan B. Still tried to keep an open mind but then Q changed and started posting like they were communicating with field agents in military code and I said, that is fake.

Then they started using fake, blurry pics and other tactics to attract followers. Religion, patriotism and the big partisan push during the midterms all sent red flags up but what convinced me that it all started as a hoax is a video of HRC giving a speech on the day that Q had said she was in custody and tried to make a deal.

Drop #2

What is Q now? Teaparty 2.0, at least that is what it looks like to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, even though Myspace hasn't been popular in years, it still holds a lot of people's data, memories, assets!

Take my son, 4 years musical output from his first teenage band is on Myspace - probably lost forever now.

This is a sharp reminder of what will be lost when Facebook goes - people need to archive their stuff from there now.

Two examples:

1) My Italian mother is a member of 2 pages for the town she grew up in - Trieste. Between them they contain a museums worth of history and photographs from the last 150 years. I've even sourced information for this thread from there!

2) My brother and I set up a page for the village we grew up in. It's population is 2300 and 1500 are members of the page. It not only stores a goldmine of pictures over the last century - it also contains family and mates histories of 100s of characters, businesses, architecture and family histories. I need to archive that to USBs/laptops now as it holds the "soul" of the village.

edit on 19-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

No, I meant "THE PLAN" not happening at all no matter how much the followers believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I lurked the chans long before Q's arrival. I was there pre -election when it was FBIanon doing the drops so I've been following this for a while, now. I also had my moments of doubt, skepticism, even anger when I felt stupid for being duped. But one thing I realize and know for certain is that there is a much bigger picture going on here than what any of us are able to comprehend or see. There are multiple layers to this and we are only privy to one or two of them. I'll throw out the word "multidimensional" or even "interdimensional" and maybe some will understand what I'm alluding to. All I can say is if you want solid proof, you'll have to wait like the rest of us and see how it all unfolds. Only time will reveal the truth, none of us have a magic crystal ball. I'm going with my gut on this. That's all I have.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Mueller hands in his final report = Game On.

This is exactly what is bottlenecking everything. But, timing is everything (as "they" say).

We are told "this is not a game", but then, in the next breath, "ready to play a game?" But, then, we are reminded in #2937 to define 'game theory'.

Game Theory:

from The American HeritageĀ® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

n. A mathematical method of decision-making in which a competitive situation is analyzed to determine the optimal course of action for an interested party, often used in political, economic, and military planning. Also called theory of games.
www.wordnik.com...

As I looked at the photographs of all The Players in the Game on qmap.pub... I couldn't help but "see" them as cards in a game.

There are 5 categories given: Patriot, Flipped/Freed, Neutral/Unknown, Traitor/Pawn, and Evil.

I didn't count the number of "cards/photos", but I wonder how many of each category there are.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Gary Holland just dropped a new decode for the Q followers
twitter.com...

"!!DECODE

.first of Two Decodes for current CountDown Status

Q-Drops (3115, 123, 2679) and POTUS Tweet T-98

We had a T-27 Automatic Hold Time in the Mission Countdown (Q Countdown Clock)

The Hold Time Was For 3 Days
New Mission End Date is 21 March 2019"

Good decode. My guess is the "on the move" posts are signaling a change in time table either forward or backward. Possible clue in the value of the "letter"?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
a reply to: crankyoldman
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Change in sequence. The previous system was control via authority, the current theme is control via victim hood. The biggest victim goes to the head of the line, because something something victim. Projection yes, but the last 50 years has seen the system rewarding the biggest slaves, those willing to wear their personal self shame and hatred on their sleeve with laws passed to aid them in becoming more enslaved - mimicking but with the opposite of the desired effect.

They do lurk in the literal clouds. Did.

edit on 19-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join