It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah m very interested to see where the gigantic lawsuits lead. Can CNN afford to pay out 250 million dollars? Can Twitter? Nunes said this is just the beginning....

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

I've read a lot of the thread

It is my contention that if you had read all sixteen (16 threads, 15 of which exceed 300 pages) threads, you would not be asking the question. You would have made a decision one way or another.
That was my point.
You could check out 8chan, they are really nice there.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

But then Q also said...

imgur.com...

And this was corrected. So it wasn't intentional?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You'd be wrong then.

Why are you asking me to check out 8chan or read other threads? I asked one member on here to provide the evidence of the claims he made. You know, a reasonable request to make of anyone making claims or Trump tweeting 8 minutes later an exact phrase asked for.

I don't understand why people are making a big issue out of it. Either provide it for him or let him respond himself. Its almost as if anyone who questions the legitimacy of anything Q related is an outsider and must be chased from the forum.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Alright, I am consciously aware of two separate times where someone asked for the proofs you ask for, FROM Q. One was to say tippy-top, and one was wonderful day if I am not mistaken. I believe there was one more as well, but can't quite remember the word the anon wanted. These happened relatively early on, as I recollect things.

That being said, this specific thing you ask for isn't just the fact that these request are being made. The Trump tweets are used as part of the Q clock coding, and that combined with the word request being fulfilled WITH coding still being maintained is what you need to learn to see and appreciate. That kinda why us autists have an easier go at this that neurotypicals; this is all advanced pattern work meant to talk to those who see and confuse those who THINK they see.

Also do realize that the people you are asking proofs from are busy decoding proofs IN THE REAL TIME. If you HAVE been keeping up on these threads like I or the others have been then you'd know that there's a phalanx of VERY strong researchers, coders, condensers and reporters. That are busy and don't have time to silver-platter for you. Everyone else here found it out the hard way, your turn.

You want to look at the first... 1,000 Q posts, I think? You should find that which you seek there. And a bunch of other stuff. As far as learning the code, THAT is the hard part. There is an insanely talented decoder here (his name escaped me at the moment, RelSci... something, he's from the UK) and hot damn his decoding WILL throw you for a loop if finding these simple proofs are troubling you.

But you have to go digging, not us. Calling us sheep, you quit being a lazy git. I'm too busy research Ba'al and Phoenician civilization/economy. So unless you have some real things of that nature to trade me for go find you a shovel; that hole ain't gonna dig itself!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I was trying to help you.
You seem to be interested in finding information.
You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Seems a ridiculously long way round. When I can just ask the individual who made the claim.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt

Seems a ridiculously long way round. When I can just ask the individual who made the claim.

Does your method seem to be yielding results?
Sometimes things take work on your own part.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ahh this post's end is garbage. You need to look up XXAnarachistXX posts in this forum, and dasakisk (might of spelled that wrong your incessant posting is sliding the whole thread... which these two are quite proficient at as well. makes looking stuff up harder) they've been prominent anti-Q for MANY MANY THREADS. If you have read these threads you'd know them for sure, they post more than Dashen does, almost.

Again, it's up to you to dig and find. PM Anarchist, I am SURE he has a slew of proofs he's "debunked" that he'll share for free. Same with Dask. But as I said in my last reply, some of us simply have 10+ research windows open right now on our browser and don't have the processing power to go fetch the proofs you need to make up your mind.

[snipped]
edit on Tue Mar 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for that!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:10 AM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

His tweets led me over to Thomas Wictor's latest article.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    a reply to: IAMTAT

His tweets led me over to Thomas Wictor's latest article.

Love Wictor.
    Will check it out.
    TY.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
    link   

Only you can seek truths for yourself! All the info is/are contained in these threads and easily searchable for all. 100s of account here on ATS have come/gone just in these threads. We are over target.....! POTUS recents tweets? POTUS speech at 1:45Est going to send some shots at MSM. Target acquired fire at will.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
    link   

JPMORGAN MANAGING DIRECTOR DIES SUDDENLY; HAS LINKS TO OTHER JPM DEATHS

Published: March 19, 2019

When you are the largest bank in the United States and you’ve been compared to the Gambino crime family in a book by two trial lawyers; when you’ve pleaded guilty to three criminal felony counts brought by the United States Justice Department in the past five years; when you’ve paid over $30 billion in fines over charges of crimes against the public and investors since 2008; and when you’ve had an unprecedented string of employees leaping to their death from buildings, dropping dead at home or on the street, and two alleged murder-suicides by employees — all in just the past five years – one might think that law enforcement might show some interest – especially since this employer – JPMorgan Chase – holds tens of billions of dollars of Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) on its workers. (This death benefit, by the way, pays tax-free to the corporation, not the employee’s family.)

But when it comes to JPMorgan Chase and law enforcement, there does not seem to be a morsel of curiosity over the continuing sudden deaths of its computer technology workers – no matter how high up the corporate ladder they rank or how many floors they are alleged to fall to their death.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Interesting to see articles published making these connections.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:34 AM
    link   
    a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Adding to my earlier post re WFF/DNA decode by RelSciHistItSufi. If I am on the right track this news item from last month and previously mentioned on this thread by CoramDeo is certainly relevant:

Freaky Eight-Letter DNA Could Be the Stuff Aliens Are Made Of

Lori Glaze, acting director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division, was excited by the research, saying, “Life detection is an increasingly important goal of NASA’s planetary science missions, and this new work will help us to develop effective instruments and experiments that will expand the scope of what we look for,” 

Joseph P. Farrell also had an interesting take.

edit on 19-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:34 AM
    link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
    a reply to: airforcerulessky

players in the game

qmap.pub...

WHO is #17?

Oh, Geez...it's Tony Podesta!

Ha. On that note...

2 = HRC
    4 = Soros
    21 = Bill Clinton

3 = Anthony Weiner
    5 = BHO
    6 = Huma Abedin
    7 = Rod Rosenstein
    8 = Robert Mueller
    9 = Q had skipped Test Message 9 which is Trey Gowdy.
    10 = Pelosi
    11 = Noname
    12 = Admiral Rogers

19 = Loretta Lynch
    33 = Lynn de Rothschild
    41 = James Clapper
    44 = Susan Rice
    45 = Devin Nunes
    48 = Paul Nakasone

qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
    link   

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:53 AM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

JPMORGAN MANAGING DIRECTOR DIES SUDDENLY; HAS LINKS TO OTHER JPM DEATHS

Published: March 19, 2019

When you are the largest bank in the United States and you’ve been compared to the Gambino crime family in a book by two trial lawyers; when you’ve pleaded guilty to three criminal felony counts brought by the United States Justice Department in the past five years; when you’ve paid over $30 billion in fines over charges of crimes against the public and investors since 2008; and when you’ve had an unprecedented string of employees leaping to their death from buildings, dropping dead at home or on the street, and two alleged murder-suicides by employees — all in just the past five years – one might think that law enforcement might show some interest – especially since this employer – JPMorgan Chase – holds tens of billions of dollars of Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) on its workers. (This death benefit, by the way, pays tax-free to the corporation, not the employee’s family.)

But when it comes to JPMorgan Chase and law enforcement, there does not seem to be a morsel of curiosity over the continuing sudden deaths of its computer technology workers – no matter how high up the corporate ladder they rank or how many floors they are alleged to fall to their death.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Interesting to see articles published making these connections.

Another case of "Sudden Coincidence Syndrome" 😎

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
    link   
    a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Very interesting post. I don't have answers for you but maybe this will help.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join