It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The E.U. Panicking Or Just Getting Nasty ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: djz3ro

Oh and the fact he was voted in shows he's wrong about them being unelected, he was part of them

Farage had to to be elected into an existing system. Maybe it's the electoral system that needs to be changed. Actually yes it is. Farage can only try and destroy from within.

I am sure if he had the power to demolish the lot of them then he certainly would.

It's time our political system was overhauled. The politicians and the wealthy are going to be fine, it's the working class and benefits class who will suffer most, Jacob Reese Mogg and his whole rotten cabal have played the nation for fools.

I hope I'm wrong, I really really do....

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So, what other countries are going to be encouraged to leave?

As I understand it, Poland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, and Hungary are all, for varying reasons, unhappy with the EU. From what I gather, the odds on them leaving the EU anytime soon are not large, but not insignificant, either.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ukallday

What a Happy Band Of Brothers The E.U. Members are.

A diplomatic row between France and Italy has deepened, with France complaining of "unfounded attacks and outlandish claims" by Italian leaders.

France recalled its ambassador to Italy for talks on Thursday, saying the situation was "unprecedented" since the end of World War Two. It comes after Italian Deputy PM Luigi Di Maio met French "yellow-vest" protesters near Paris on Tuesday. France warned him not to interfere in the country's politics

. Relations between the two countries - both founding members of the EU - have been tense since Italy's populist Five Star Movement and right-wing League party formed a coalition government in June 2018. The two governments have clashed over a range of issues, including immigration.

www.bbc.com...

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.

edit on 7-2-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: paraphi
England is less effected and the effects are reasonably short-term until new trade lines establish.
If the EU taxes English imports (lamb, etc) then the shoe is on the other foot for that particular market. England has to find the underserved market for lamb short-term and reevaluate long-term looks.

It could well be they make an agreement that renders it all moot, as good trade deals do. I'll commit to your production, if you commit to mine. Or they find other dance partners. My guess is England has the upper hand because of the imbalance of trade.

Need I say it? You started off talking Bout the uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It's a burning house being held up by wood mate, thank god we are leaving . Well supposed to be eh

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

you make a comment that you then can't actually back up

If you actual read what i had previously quoted from Donald Tusk then you wouldn't be asking that daft question.

For your benefit here is the quote from Tusk.

"Today, there is no political force and no effective leadership for Remain. I say this without satisfaction, but you can't argue with the facts.

That comment is a direct interference into British Politics. If you don't understand that then that's your problem.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Whay are you crying about you got us ,China, the rest of Americas, Africa, and all your commonwealth countries to trade with with out having to listen to eu regs on trading .

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Daily Fail just can't help itself.

May I make a helpful suggestion?

Perhaps if you stopped reading the Daily Mail it might be good for you, not to mention the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh, and now France wants to keep the USA at bay (while simulanously dealing with their Yellow Vest-movement), so France *demands* that there is a new lex in the EU concerning the delivery of gas via pipelines. Okay, not completely new, but with some special addendi concerning the North-Stream-II-pipeline.

The hell?

As we want to keep Russia as a reliable contractor to deliver natural gas to Germany, we very well may do so.
This does not concern any other country than Russia, Germany, Poland and the Ukraine!

Keep your hands off our properties!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Those who voted leave are clueless to the ACTUAL Tory Long game........

How to Destroy 74 years of Social Civil Rights Progress

1. Human Rights will go with a "No Plan" Brexit.
2. UK Tax Haven Status, your jobs will go abroad but those rich people will squirrel their money into UK bank accounts... i.e not benefiting any UK Tax Payer or their ability to find work. Prime example Jacob Reese Mog Hipocracy
3. The complete destruction of the Welfare State and an end to such things as Holiday and Sick pay for instance...

Just three off the top of my head... The thing with the average Brexiteer is they only play the self-short game of which the Tories have played them like a sweet-toothed whore in a candy store. They relied on their lack of education and obvious ignorances or for that matter their ability to investigate the pros and cons of such a decision and are unwittingly furthering the agenda of NWO. Something many simply don't realise... NWO that's more Hunger Games than Star Trek...

Quintessentially meaning We The People PAY MORE them the Aristocray/Banksters/Business Owners PAY A LOT LESS

DENY IGNORANCE EU aren't panicking... it's a storm they know can be ridden out, unlike the hit to the UK economy across the board. The UK economy does not operate off the back of the likes of JRM for instance or do I have to provide a list of the UK wealthy that do not pay their tax like the rest of us.
edit on 8-2-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If you actual read what i had previously quoted from Donald Tusk then you wouldn't be asking that daft question.

"Today, there is no political force and no effective leadership for Remain. I say this without satisfaction, but you can't argue with the facts.

That comment is a direct interference into British Politics. If you don't understand that then that's your problem.

That's his opinion, nothing less and I don't think he was wrong either. The remain campaign have led us on a, well the phrase is merry dance but there's nothing merry about it...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

That's his opinion, nothing less and I don't think he was wrong either. The remain campaign have led us on a, well the phrase is merry dance but there's nothing merry about it...

Tusk has no right in commenting on if there is an effective leadership in The U.K. for remain in The E.U. That is none of his bloody business. That is entirely down to U.K. politicians to decide.

He should keep his nose out of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Seriously? The EU is the blueprint for global government. An unelected institution run by bankers to further global influence and control. You are so obsessed with the Tories you cant see past your own nose. I am no Tory but cmon, you talk about NWO yet are ready to get on your knees and freely become a slave to the Rothchild banking corperation.
edit on 8-2-2019 by ukallday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Any chance you could give your views on this seen as you seem to think we were mislead in someway, are you happy with this style of government to be our future?

originally posted by: ukallday
Great to see the dont know what you voted for brigade is out, we all knew exactly what we were voting for. there is one big elephant in the room which remainers cannot seem to grasp, they mock the brexit idea of real democracy yet they have no idea themselves how the EU parliament works.

In Britain we vote MPs directly into seats, these MPs have the power to table laws and motions that are then put to a vote by elected MPs, hence the name "lawmakers" We can vote these people out directly in many ways including by elections and general elections

In contast the unelected EU Commission tables laws (Diktats)in secret with no minutes allowed to be taken. These laws are then passed to the elected parliament to vote on. This means no individual Euro MP has any lawmaking powers whatsoever, It also means that we cannot directly vote out these lawmakers. This is a massive affront to any western democracy that we have fought and lost so much for.

Also nobody can say that the EU has "given" us any money towards anything, its OUR money we pay more in than we recieve, simple maths.

There are many reasons why i voted leave but the idea opf living in a soviet style empire scares the hell out of me.

You resort to labels such as "uneducated" yet you seem to not even know who you are bowing down to, it is you my friend who is futhering the agenda of the NWO in a big way. When Tony Blair (LABOUR), master freemason and NWO puppet tells you that we need to stay in the EU then you should know to run as fast as you can the other way.

edit on 8-2-2019 by ukallday because: Just to add

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

No disrespect but you are pushing a fantasy here. There is no evidence in word or deed that the Conservatives will "destroy 70 years of Civil Rights progress". In fact, Brexit offers the opportunity to develop rights that are pertinent to the UK.

Advice = take the blinkers off. Get out of the house. Meet different people. Get a dog. Don't use YouTube for a week.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Do you not realise that the Tory PM was a Remainer?

3. The complete destruction of the Welfare State and an end to such things as Holiday and Sick pay for instance..

You forgot sending small children up chimneys and drowning fluffy kittens.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I heard they will also bring back hanging as punishment.

But seriously, if they did take away holiday pay etc (which they won't because of the media storm), we can then vote them out! Something we can't do with the EU commissioners.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

I don't know where the holiday pay thing came from. I certainly think it would be a bit unpopular with voters.

Of course, you could use the same hyperbole against Labour - eg if Corbyn got in we would be looking at Venezuela's economy with envy.

Wait a minute, that's not actually hyperbole....

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

if Corbyn got in we would be looking at Venezuela's economy with envy

Alternatively to May who has turned The U.K. into a " Laughing Stock "

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So once again you completely ignore what I asked - Johnson, Mog, Farage (although as detestable as he is, at least he's an MEP, useless one, but still an MEP) have made many contentious derogatory comments about the EU - why are you fine with that as surely by your definition they are interfering with EU politics - something about your standards makes me think you would be an excellent MP.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join