It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The E.U. Panicking Or Just Getting Nasty ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
European Council President Donald Tusk has come out with a real gem of a remark. I quote.

I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

Nigel Farage has responded with, and i quote.

After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you and run our own country. Sounds more like heaven to me

The E.U. are now in full panic mode i believe, as The U.K. has 50 days before we leave the Rat Hole. They are going to miss our money for all the daft projects they want to finance.

Donald Tusk again, and i quote.

"I know that still a very great number of people in the UK, and on the continent, as well as in Ireland, wish for a reversal of this decision. I have always been with you, with all my heart

If anyone is still daft enough to say we should remain as part of The E.U. then i suggest you need mental heath treatment.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The EU is acting like the problem will go away if they refuse to cooperate. Of course it won't.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Uhhh... but *what* is the plan?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The *UK* is acting like the problem will go away if they refuse to *start planning anything*. Of course it won't.

I corrected your sentence. My pleasure.
edit on 6 2 2019 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I remember thinking when Britain got into the European union that they would probably regret the decision sooner or later.

Your fair share would never be enough.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Seriously, nobody expects the UKs' government to come up with any kind of plan. It will just be a multi-month-long episode of blame-shifting, on-the-moment-decisions and generally accusing the EU of everything that goes *BOOM* and stops working.

And the Brexiteers will point at the EU.

While having done absolutely no planning besides blame-shifting.

It will be a rolling road-crash, complete with thunderstorms and lightning, very very frightening.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I remember thinking when Britain got into the European union that they would probably regret the decision sooner or later.

Your fair share would never be enough.

"They" being the EU. My guess in interpreting your opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

The plan is the same as America's border security plan.

Two sides.
Different agendas.
No cooperation.

The result?

Lies, disinformation, confusion.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think he's just being truthful.

He, as well as the rest of us with half a brain, know full well just over 17 million people were conned into voting to leave the EU. Not only have they just voted to make the rest of us financially poorer but have seriously weakened the country as a whole when it comes to the trading rest of the World. You got your country back, But by #, What a mess.

We are now on our knees begging everyone and anyone to do a trade deal. Any deal. UK FOR SALE, GOING CHEAP.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That was a no-answer. Do you have any kind of link to any of the members of parliament about their intentions or plans? I am open to any kind of serious information about what the goverment will do.

Because from the outside it looks like "I DO NOT WANT IT THAT WAY, I WANT IT ANOTHER WAY! I AM NOT TELLING WHICH KIND OF WAY!" "OOOOORDER!!!" (that guy is funny)
edit on 6 2 2019 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The EU is run like the Mafia. There is no way that a major country like England can get out and it will be an easy ride. If it was, others would follow.
They have to make sure it will be as hard and nasty as possible. If they could they would break our kneecaps and rearrange our furniture as a warning to the others not to get any 'funny' ideas.

Can anyone prove me wrong? Because it sure looks like a large criminal organisation to me. If the EU were legit, there would be a manifesto outlining exactly how to leave if wanted. But leaving isn't an option to them and those that try...

...well they have to be made an example of. Dodgy, so dodgy, can't wait to get out [and I'm saying that as a German who has lived here for over 30 years and who has to apply for a visa from 2020 on, despite being married for all that time and owning a house here. I gladly do that as long as i don't have to live under the EU tyranny.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I doubt they have a plan.
Even if they did do you think the people wanting to stay would approve the plan?

It's what I would refer to as a cluster ****....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I beg to differ:

The EU in their own understanding have only one chance to keep existing and to stay a major player in the economical global game: No one leaves and enjoys it.

If members could leave without getting hurt, many (populistic?) leaders would start using that as a lever against EU-parliament to gather even more subsidiaries, more financial backing by threatening to leave, too.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hah, what a joke. You can't turn this around just because of what one guy said.

You wanted to leave, so be gone and be all you can be.
It's very unfortunate that this decision was a political one, campaigned by politicians with political arguments. But now it's slowly becomming more and more apparent what a humongous economical mistake this brexit is.
You know what the deal is, take it or leave it. EU is done talking

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The plan is to leave the " # house " that is The E.U.

With or without a deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
European Council President Donald Tusk has come out with a real gem of a remark. I quote.

I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

Nigel Farage has responded with, and i quote.

After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you and run our own country. Sounds more like heaven to me

The E.U. are now in full panic mode i believe, as The U.K. has 50 days before we leave the Rat Hole. They are going to miss our money for all the daft projects they want to finance.

Donald Tusk again, and i quote.

"I know that still a very great number of people in the UK, and on the continent, as well as in Ireland, wish for a reversal of this decision. I have always been with you, with all my heart

If anyone is still daft enough to say we should remain as part of The E.U. then i suggest you need mental heath treatment.

www.bbc.co.uk...

i guess you mean by daft projects that would include the Billions of pounds worth of infrastructure the EU provided to North Wales....for instance. That included monies from all of the EU.

I guess you imply that Tusk's remarks about a special place in hell for those extreme Brexiteers who lied through their teeth are inaccurate...they are not!...and no wonder Farage had to bluster over the extreme Brexiteer's lies, Farage is the man who is an expert on bluster...someone who takes his EU salary and hardly ever goes to the EU meetings, and more so, he is an overwhelming hypocrite, since, if he had been on the losing side in the referendum, he would still be on the streets campaigning to leave the EU...he said so himself before the referendum.

as for having more power, it won't be all that much good for the plebs, when there is no dosh to spend on anything.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

With or without a deal.

That is a crap plan.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

With or without a deal.

That is a crap plan.

In your opinion,

Those who voted leave would argue differently.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Then they were very poorly informed. And indeed, that was exactly what happened.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join