It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The E.U. Panicking Or Just Getting Nasty ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Seriously, nobody expects the UKs' government to come up with any kind of plan. It will just be a multi-month-long episode of blame-shifting, on-the-moment-decisions and generally accusing the EU of everything that goes *BOOM* and stops working.

And the Brexiteers will point at the EU.

While having done absolutely no planning besides blame-shifting.

It will be a rolling road-crash, complete with thunderstorms and lightning, very very frightening.

You weren't wrong, and the road crash is still going.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Mover3

Whats declining again? Police numbers and public budgets or privatization and austerity politics?

I don't think that police numbers have declined, their budget perhaps but I see a lot of police in my area.
of course the UK would be able to finance the situation if money wasn't wasted on completely ridiculous things such as a billion £ investment building a chemical weapon facility after the poisonings, and the presidents £18Million visit to our country.
edit on 19-3-2019 by StrangeQuark96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeQuark96

Police numbers, including the number of armed police officers, have fallen sharply under Theresa May’s watch first as home secretary between 2010 and 2016 and then as prime minister.
[...]
Since Theresa May became home secretary in 2010 the number of police officers has fallen by 21,500

Simple numbers tell story of police cuts under Theresa May

Austerity politics and privatization at your service. Or to be more precise - not at your service anymore.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join