It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I still think lame as # but interesting thoughts

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
It is lame when women whine about men like MGTOW pricks do.
Happy with my succinct answer?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

That's interesting.

Personally i'm a one man one woman type of guy, so the casual sex thing that you mention you have with your 'friends' is just confusing and unnecessary to me.

But each to their own.

I suppose an argument could be made that you are denigrating women. For myself, I want a woman who's loyal and trust worthy, a mate - not in the bloke terms of mate, but a mate as in the man-woman type of thing. She gets the same in return.

I've known and know women who have male friends, in the way you describe it - friends with benefits. Personally I wouldn't date them, as I think they have low respect for themselves, but hey this is just my opinion.

As for the whole MGTOW thing, from what I can tell it's came about, simply because women are confused. It's some weird psyche, where they want a monogamous relationship, where the guy takes the lead - and fairly, but at the same time they've got these 'silver lights' shining in their face saying, 'hey get a career!', and 'hey, you don't need that guy!'

Now, women are perfectly entitled to have a career, and not have 'the guy', but the problem is in life you can't have everything. For instance, you can't have the shiny looking red wine, without the hangover.

So rather than going through all that nonsense, with the lack of what I would call 'decent women' - and it's probably regarded as old fashioned - or so they say, but it's always been regarded as old fashioned, I can understand why men would just go their own way. Logically, it's not as good as having a long term team (your partner), but it's better than someone trying to take you to the cleaners.

Clearly this is a touchy subject. For yourself, I would suggest you stop defending 'women' as you see it, and just let guys speak. Especially as a man yourself. Don't think the chicks will take your side when the gender walls come up! But ... each to their own.

Anyway, where was I haha.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With all this going on, co-incidentally, I came across this guy recently. I am sure people familiar with the MGTOW are very familiar with him

I post this because it reminded me of the debate which appears to be going on between cornish guy and Nyiah - it appears, from what I can tell, that Nyiah is more or less saying that cornish guy is putting up a face to be the 'nice guy' to women.

But hey, like I said, it's clearly a topical, evocative subject, for some reason. I kind of think I should step out from the cross fire over this one haha.
edit on 26-12-2018 by Assemble because: the link

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I still think lame as # but interesting thoughts

Of course, you would. It's been good to you hasn't it? You get all of the milk without buying any of the cows.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble
MGTOW is lame as # as a movement and yes as a man I passionately believe that.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I only post this because I think it is relevant to the discussion. . . . .

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Interesting phrase but accurate.
What is wrong with that bible thumper?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Move over, DB, I think someone has you beat in the comedy department.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Why though, do you think it is lame?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I think it leads you to defend things you think lead to you getting easy sex. That's your prerogative. Interesting that you feel the need to bring religion into this all of a sudden when I haven't brought it up at all.

This has nothing to do with my take on this.

This is all biology. It's just a fact that women are at their most attractive to men when they are in their 20s, and that's also when they're at their most fertile. Incidentally, it's also when they've been told they should put their personal lives on hold to focus on career and "finding themselves." It results in them wasting the best years to start building that personal family life most of them still will end up wanting or want but delay.

Again, this is all biology. As much as certain forces think this is all society that makes us want this, it's our biological drive as a species to reproduce. If we didn't have it, we wouldn't e here. If you didn't have it, you wouldn't have a kid and you wouldn't be friends with benefits with all your lady friends.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Family courts, abortion laws, and the such are heavily biased toward women.

A man and women can have sex, women gets pregnant, the man has no rights.

The woman can abort, the man has no say.
The woman can have the child, the man is obligated for 18 years.
Man want's the child, women doesn't, child gets aborted.

The man wants the child, has no say whether in abortion or adoption.
The man doesn't want the child, is responsible regardless for 18 years of child support.

Until this recognition is ultimately recognized.... nothing can be accomplished.
edit on 12/26/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yep biology, I'm attracted to females and have many female friends.
MGTOW is lame as #.
...I only called you a bible thumper because I know you are from other threads so for sure it influences your opinions.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Yep biology, I'm attracted to females and have many female friends.
MGTOW is lame as #.
...I only called you a bible thumper because I know you are from other threads so for sure it influences your opinions.

Im a pro female servant... and even the ones I serve recognize my points as valid.

That says it all.

...I guess my ashamed self proclamation means I'm too dumb for an opinion. But I assure you... is true.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assemble

Why though, do you think it is lame?

Isn't it obvious yet?

Dudebro has the cognizance of a 14 year old and needs to put others down to feel like a badass. Refer to the numerous posts and threads he makes where he continually lords it over ATS how awesome his lifestyle and 'tribe' is.

The guy is textbook overcompensation for insecurity.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Is sex really that important to you, that you'd sacrifice your dignity to sleep with these so called 'female friends' who're probably sleeping with a bunch of other guys. Do you ever wonder about your health?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, I feel as though I should step away from it, but at the same time i'm curious as to what else he'll come out with. I dunno, trying to kind get more info about this type of guy, while he's on a roll lol. Educational etc

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with a man or woman deciding they'd rather go it alone. It's the decision I've made.

But I think it's the bitterness that's off putting. Maybe that and a certain sense that some of these guys are just used to working from a position of weakness, not necessarily that they're weak, not that they couldn't be or aren't strong, but that they've become accustomed to working from a position of weakness and wouldn't be/aren't comfortable working from a position of strength. You know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

ROFLMAO . . .

He can't help himself, even after the original colossal Screw up, he has to say that some of them were big enough to ride.

Cheers DB

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

ROFLMAO . . .

He can't help himself, even after the original colossal Screw up, he has to say that some of them were big enough to ride.

Cheers DB

Showed it to my wife.

She hit me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join