It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Uberdoubter
Bloody hell you sound bitter as #!
I have a lovely man cave but it is open to any female friends who want to come round, even spend the night.
MGTOW is as lame as you are bitter about women.
Get out of your mom's basement and meet actual women, they are generally pretty cool as a gender.

To be bluntly honest, you do sound like you're trying way too hard to come off as one of the "cool" guys with chick friends, though. My patented female "girl-dar" is pinging pretty hard in the "probably BSing" direction concerning you, personally.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

My life would be empty without my female friends

whiny blokes

edit on 26-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Women are soft and they poo glitter and make sandwiches and don't know how to install towel racks."
-Excerpt from the forthcoming book, "Where is my Sandwich" by DBCowboy.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Oh whatever, we don't like each other anyway so I'd expect you to find anything you can to disagree with me.
You have a bad attitude, you wouldn't be a female friend of mine, and most of my female mates would # you off as well from the tribe.
EDIT
Why would I even lie lol?
You are just a username on an insignificant internet forum. I discuss honestly, why would I lie, nobody knows me, it hardly gives me status.
But you are an aggressive poster who acts all grumpy often...maybe you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself some questions?

edit on 26-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"Women are soft and they poo glitter and make sandwiches and don't know how to install towel racks."
-Excerpt from the forthcoming book, "Where is my Sandwich" by DBCowboy.

Just so we're clear. they don't go anywhere near the anus, folks.

Sorry, DB, my airheaded girl mistake, I hope the healing goes well
We'll get that dungeon spruced up the right way & under Aug's nose eventually
edit on 12/26/2018 by Nyiah because: Broke the tags so good they were invisible, that's a new one.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You've been kicked from the tribe. Do try to carry on, Nyiah

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Oh whatever, we don't like each other anyway so I'd expect you to find anything you can to disagree with me.
You have a bad attitude, you wouldn't be a female friend of mine, and most of my female mates would # you off as well from the tribe.

That's fine & dandy. I prefer people with spines as it is.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Cool. I can't stand your bad attitude on ATS, you need to chill out more and stop being so grumpy.
I would never chill with a pint with you.
Now carry on are you defending the ridiculous MGTOW movement or just attacking me?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Cool. I can't stand your bad attitude on ATS, you need to chill out more and stop being so grumpy.
I would never chill with a pint with you.

Dude, you're not all bad, but you're a definite try-hard.

Now carry on are you defending the ridiculous MGTOW movement or just attacking me?

If women can abstain from men & relationships and be hailed for it, men deserve the same applause in return for avoiding women & relationships if they so please. The double standard is retarded.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Many on this thread have no idea what MGTOW is & are posting comments about it without researching it 1st. MGTOW is not a bunch of incels who hate women. MGTOW is a bunch of men who have been screwed over by women through deception & theft in the past. Its men who have lost everything they've worked for, including their children to their ex wives through our matriarchal (woman favored) family court system & leftist feminist indoctrination. Its also men who have been falsely accused of rape or men who get yelled at for holding a door open for a women or yelled at for trying to kiss a woman on a date. Many members of MGTOW still have sex with women & just treat them like objects instead of people. $100 can get a man laid by most women out there, even some of the women friends & family members you know, which is a lot cheaper than taking a woman out on a date. There's no need to marry them if you have money. Most women like dating poor men anyway because they know the government will take care of them & their children either way, mostly at the expense of hardworking men. Meanwhile, children are raised by single mothers and the government (new father figure) to continue this vicious cycle. These children grow up with severe mental problems from not having their fathers in their lives. They turn into feminist soy boys & vote Democrat to continue this vicious regressive cycle.
edit on 26-12-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. Your bad attitude is unfortunate though.
MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, making out all women are the same bad she devils or something.
I'm surprised yous as a woman disagree, but then I'm not really surprised because you just disagree with me because you are a grumpy prick.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. Your bad attitude is unfortunate though.
MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, making out all women are the same bad she devils or something.
I'm surprised yous as a woman disagree, but then I'm not really surprised because you just disagree with me because you are a grumpy prick.

I disagree because the current atmosphere toward men is manipulative, hostile, and negative at best for them to try to navigate. All things considered, there is zero shame whatsoever in them avoiding that dumpster fire mess if they choose to. As an American saying goes, 'Don't stick your dick in crazy." There's an overwhelming amount of Crazy out there today, and some men are choosing to just not bang it.

However, you seem to think that's an acceptable atmosphere to weed through. Except if this were women on the receiving end, people would be in a goddamn uproar over the treatment like it was shameful & embarrassing. Again, a retarded double standard.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh cry me a river for your lame weak male friends lol.
MGTOW is lame as # lmao.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Yeah, and? I haven't been commenting on the men. I know men have a rough time as society currently stands. I hope things change a bit before my kiddo gets too much older.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

MGTOW is lame as # lmao.

Is it lame when women do it?

It's an easy question to answer. I expect one.
edit on 12/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whataboutism much?
This thread is about MGTOW and I am mocking and ridiculing it.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Whataboutism much?
This thread is about MGTOW and I am mocking and ridiculing it.

It's not whataboutism by any means. It's the opposite side of the avoidance coin -- both genders do the same thing, yet one is worse for it?

That's f#d up.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

MGTOW is lame as # lmao.

For what it's worth, I tend to agree with her on this issue.

This movement is part of what happens when you start telling women they need a man like fish needs a bicycle, and then you go out and encourage them to act in all ways like those men were. You know, in ways that were supposed to be horribly objectifying to you, but if you do them, they mysteriously and magically become empowering?

No ... what they're doing is willingly walking to their own objectification. He won't respect you in the morning, and he won't love you either, but you just might discover that your female hormones predispose you to be emotionally needy and feel betrayed by him, even though you agreed to no strings attached. Now, she starts to feel like he tricked her and then you have the sisterhood telling her that was actually a rape.

Now he's in trouble over a consensual encounter because her feelings got hurt in spite of herself.

And you want to know why men go their own way? It's just safer, and that's before we get to issues of divorce and way the law is arrayed against men there.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm mocking MGTOW as a movement, female groups are irrelevant, start a thread about that if you feel strongly about it.
I will post my comments if you do.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm mocking MGTOW as a movement, female groups are irrelevant, start a thread about that if you feel strongly about it.
I will post my comments if you do.

You sure have an awful lot of trouble answering a yes or no question here -- is it LAME when women do the same damn thing? Yes or no?

Your reluctance tells folks one of two things -- either you have nowhere else to go with your feelings on MGTOW and cannot formulate anything to debate with, or you're really not liking the possibility of coming off opposite of how you're desperately trying to portray yourself here.
edit on 12/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join