It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: djz3ro
Men Going Their Own Way doesn't really sound very healthy for your wellbeing.
Agreed. It sounds weird and strange tarnishing all women with the same brush.
I'd call it pathetic and lame.

Tarnish?

I use a Karcher!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
Lmao you nut!

Crazy how bitter some men are though isn't it. I'm friends with every ex, only one I can't hook up with for coffee and be friends with but not because of animosity, it's because of sexual passion, we just can't meet up ever, because we can't help ourselves wanting to # the brains out of each other...totally destructive relationship, she bit my nose in an argument once, grabbed the back of my head and latched on, crazy passion, amazing but unhealthy.

Cops saw her bite me, it was in bar/clubland on a weekend night, they wanted to arrest her but I lied and said I had a fetish for being bitten, and I would tell any court the same so no chance of a conviction. They warned her lol, but the make-up sex afterwards was fantastic.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Men Going Their Own Way doesn't really sound very healthy for your wellbeing.
Agreed. It sounds weird and strange tarnishing all women with the same brush.
I'd call it pathetic and lame.

Touching ladies with brushes is a definately lame thing... Have some respect..🤢

The brush ... or broom so to speak should have contact only with HER hands and the floor once those bloody bacon Sarnis are made and cut...
edit on 26-12-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am hungry

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
Lol, the women in my life would lynch you for that comment!
I like strong women who will call me a prick when I'm being one.
Was chuckling with my ex wife yesterday at Christmas dinner at her house, she strangled me one time in an argument but said she only did it because she knew I wouldn't hit her, I'd just take it and laugh at her when she stopped.
She reckons my smug laughter was worse than if I'd hit her back, but she enjoyed the few seconds of strangling me lol.
...I love fiery women, bit of an issue in my life, but a meek slave is not my cup of tea, I respect women who call me a prick if I'm being one.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

When I was thinking of getting married and having kids I wouldn't even consider anyone under 40.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Graysen
I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

Just make sure you keep reminding us in every post.

Got a leather jacket and a Ferrari to go with that superiority complex?

edit on 26-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So, I'd like some clarification on something, as a woman here.

Asking all the folks bitching about MGTOW, to be clear.

Why aren't you bitching about the feminist equivalent? The hardcore bulldyke feminist women eschewing men, marriage and the like and doing their own thing for the sake of freedom of choice? Isn't that a seat in the same boat to you, or is that some kind of brainwashed pedestal of girl power they deserve to be on (as opposed to men doing it) for some mystifying reason?

Seriously, with the current pervasive culture of Pound Me Too out there, pulling back from dating is very logical to me because at this rate, it's just damned dangerous for men to risk their careers/livelihoods on attempting courtship when flirting is deemed harassment (it's not harassment, ya morons)

Nobody really wants to play roulette in this atmosphere, so they're pussies? Now think logically. Doesn't that make the women doing the same avoidance for their own reasons even bigger fragile little teacup pussies?

Come on. Explain to me what makes women strong and deserving of telling men to take a hike, but guys doing it is some kind of element of weakness. If it's weakness for one, it's weakness for both. And both should be equally deserving of humiliation. If you can't see that, you've been bottle-fed a bit too much feminist propaganda to think clearly, IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Why aren't you bitching about the feminist equivalent? The hardcore bulldyke feminist women eschewing men, marriage and the like and doing their own thing for the sake of freedom of choice? Isn't that a seat in the same boat to you, or is that some kind of brainwashed pedestal of girl power they deserve to be on (as opposed to men doing it) for some mystifying reason?

Seriously, with the current pervasive culture of Pound Me Too out there, pulling back from dating is very logical to me because at this rate, it's just damned dangerous for men to risk their careers/livelihoods on attempting courtship when flirting is deemed harassment (it's not harassment, ya morons)

Nobody really wants to play roulette in this atmosphere, so they're pussies? Now think logically. Doesn't that make the women doing the same avoidance for their own reasons even bigger fragile little teacup pussies?

Come on. Explain to me what makes women strong and deserving of telling men to take a hike, but guys doing it is some kind of element of weakness. If it's weakness for one, it's weakness for both. And both should be equally deserving of humiliation. If you can't see that, you've been bottle-fed a bit too much feminist propaganda to think clearly, IMO.

Is that bacon sammich ready yet?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Maybe I'm getting old, because I have no idea what any of this madness is.

I'm old too but i think it's about the latest set of 'values' and expectations women have been bombarded with since the 1960's. Have a career, sleep around a lot (cuz it's fun!), most men are chumps so it's ok to use them for some free meals and maybe a roof overhead for a while. The tradtional male/female roles seemed to work fine for last 100,000 or more years yet suddenly someone felt the need to change them.

There's nothing wrong with women doing anything men do (except front line soldiers - it's bad enough men have to do it). Problem is that long-term relationships are put on the back burner when the truth is most people don't want to go through life alone and real relationships require time and effort from both parties. Feminism has sought to diminish the idea of couples and children. I'm happy women can finally break every glass ceiling there is, just make sure it isn't going to rain like hell before you bust them all.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
F all women!!! Well except for my wife...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Graysen
I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

To be fair, there are quite a few selfish, entitled brats in American society these days. Kids don't understand that in order to actually have a relationship, you have to compromise to some degree. You cannot expect your partner to wrap themselves entirely around you, not and make it work long-term, and when both sides are like this, and when you have a climate that promotes #MeToo and all that matters is "her truth," it gets a bit hazardous for both parties but especially for men to engage.

There are good people of both genders out there, but a lot of our PC canards have made a hash out of dating and relationships.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Women should have the OPTION to put career over family. The problem is feminism looks down upon women who choose family.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Feminism has sought to diminish the idea of couples and children. I'm happy women can finally break every glass ceiling there is, just make sure it isn't going to rain like hell before you bust them all.

A lot of women today do not want children, and they want friends with benefits more than full relationships. Maybe its the guys who are having the issues with this...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Nyiah

Is that bacon sammich ready yet?

Not quite, I'm trying to find my shaker jar of Special Sprinkles.

They're tasty and good for you, I promise

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Feminism has sought to diminish the idea of couples and children. I'm happy women can finally break every glass ceiling there is, just make sure it isn't going to rain like hell before you bust them all.

A lot of women today do not want children, and they want friends with benefits more than full relationships. Maybe its the guys who are having the issues with this...

That's what I was saying though. Feminist culture tells them they're wrong if they don't prioritize career and friends with benefits over children, and people look down on the humble housewife quite openly. Children are increasingly regarded as unnecessary to life in general these days for a variety of reasons and in a variety of sectors.

But, the biological impulse of a woman is to have children, to be mother, and when she hits her 30s, mother nature brings that home to her very, very strongly. By then though, it's almost too late for her to realize that need. A lot of those women who don't want those things, haven't hit those years yet.

But you're right, there are some who never do want children.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Women should have the OPTION to put career over family. The problem is feminism looks down upon women who choose family.

Indeed. I haven't been outright attacked, but you can practically palpate the incredulity when I tell someone (women, men never bat an eye) that I'm the SAH raising the kids. "You're...really? Oh. Really, you don't work? Why wouldn't you want to?"
Lady, it's not in the cards for our marital dynamic, we want an old fashioned nuclear family here, not working parents with latchkey kids like I was growing up. Latchkey leaves a lot to be desired and opens too many undesirable doors for kids. My mom's just lucky I was as square as a 90's kid got as opposed to what my fellow latchkey friends got away with.
edit on 12/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Children are increasingly regarded as unnecessary to life in general these days for a variety of reasons and in a variety of sectors.

Well they are unnecessary, very expensive, very needy, decide to live in your house even into their 40s now, and then want to sue you in the end...lol

But, the biological impulse of a woman is to have children, to be mother, and when she hits her 30s, mother nature brings that home to her very, very strongly.

I'm not sure how much of this is biological and how much is cultural/social driven. Don't get me wrong, I have two boys 19 and 15 and my wife has been a stay at home mom their whole lives. Its been fantastic what she has brought to the family over the last 20 years as my boys are extremely levelheaded and know what they want to do in life...
edit on 26-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I had a successful career, married at 39, had my perfect child at 41, and have been a stay at home mom for the last 11 years.

Yes, you CAN have it all.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If that were so and common, there wouldn't be all those angsty women running around right now.

You got lucky.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Meh, they were stupid and didn’t do it right, and didn’t pick the right guy to do it with. That’s all on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join