It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

I think it works with things like physical proprieties such as height I just think statistics lose accuracy when were talking about the way people feel.

I made fun of this thread a little but I shouldn't. because honestly I've never in my life had a problem with being friends with women. I've never had a problem flirting. Women have always liked me.

I never hide the fact that I don't care about relationships and marriage ether. The girls I sleep with now long before we have sex that I am a lone wolf.

But I just can't understand where this group and the incils are coming from.

I'm attractive but I'm also 5'6, poor, and bald. I know the reason that women enjoy my company is because of who I am and how I treat them.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Why do you have to make this personal? I was going to discuss my opinions about women, and my relationships with them, but I edited it out. What's the point when there are people like you who only seem to have a two way switch, which is either to be off or to be insulting?

I agree and apologies.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I don't understand people like that.

I've stayed friends with most of my ex girlfriends. And I have never had a bad brake up.

I have friends that are female that are like sisters to me. Sex was never in the cards with them even though they are attractive.

Those guys are missing out if they can't be friends with a female.

In fact the best friend I have ever had is a girl.

Same.
Sad incel MGTOW guys who don't know how to interact with women lol

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

The second you used "patriarchy" unironically, I lost interest.

Anyway, MGTOW could be a good thing if men would use it as a "work on me" break and concentrate on self improvement and a building a career. But they don't. They piss and moan about how bad girls are, totally lacking in any self awareness or introspection.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
They piss and moan about how bad girls are
That's how I see it as well from reading MGTOW forums, funny as # in my opinion!
I think it only exists as a thing on the internet, all my real life mates I've asked had never heard of it, then pissed laughing about the concept of 'going your own way' lmfao!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join