It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assemble
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I don't know, but apparently your love life should be the main focus of this thread.
It is mad that you weird folk have made it the focus in this thread. I am entertained for sure.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hey, you're the guy who's been spending vast majority of your posts telling us about all your female friends who you love, and then love 'em a lil bit more after the old bottle of vino.

And now that we talk about it you're still not happy?

What's a girl to do with a blouse like you? Or maybe this is why you hate the MTGOW movement, because, it might just be that some guys are actually deciding to stand up for themselves? *metaphorical beard stroking takes place as I ponder*

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Yep, loads of female friends we have food, watch a chick flick and get intimate, life is good...MGTOW whiners are lame as #.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OK, we got it. Some guys are looking to assert themselves (and some of those guys do it via MGTOW), you're quite happy not doing that, and you don't think any other guys should be asserting themselves based on what they want.

But, we get that, why be so obsessed that you can't let other people do what they decide to do? Man I don't care about the arctic fox, but I don't hang around arctic fox help groups telling other people not to bother with them either.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Who is 'we' ???

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Most people who have read this thread, several of them who have already commented on the same observation. You know, the thread you keep posting in talking about your lovers?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
[/yawn]

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your wife dumped you and now you look after the kid whenever it suits her (she needs a night out with girls to meet some alpha male).

In between you baby sitting, you spend your time giving women company and sex, whilst they are in between being in a proper relationship.

You are totally being treated like a carpet. It's situations like yourself which makes me think that MGTOW is needed. Maybe when you get past the denial stage, some point in the future you might find yourself an advocate for it. Sometimes the reality of a persons current situation is too much for them to handle, so they move into denial and attack.

#truthofyoursituation etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Dude can you not read or something? I said a few posts ago 'kid' is aged 21, a plumber, and living independently in his own cottage next door to me.
Are you stupid or just a troll?
Everything you asserted is ridiculous.
...lame ass MGTOW type who can't even hold a decent argument let alone communicate effectively with women lmfao

EDIT
...and to address your stupid points about the end of my marriage 18 years ago, I already said I divorced her in the previous post, after playing best of 3 at poker because neither of us wanted to be the petitioner to the court, can you really not #ing read? really?
We raised our son as a team, went to every parent thing together as parents, she is my most trusted and loved friend. I had Christmas dinner at her house this year as good friends, and we are going to a party together tonight, son's 21st birthday at the rugby club bar with food and a live band, can't wait.

You seem nuts you MGTOW types. The second a man like me says he has close female friends you want to shoot it down, what, is it jealousy?
Tough # if you are unable to form good relationships with women, says more about you than me you sad individual.
edit on 28-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Oh dear... who do you think you are being all nice and friendly with womenfolk? Don't you know we're the enemy???

And what's this crap about actually getting along with your son's mother, and actually working and playing and -- gasp! -- LOVING her? Putting your son's needs first? Acting like responsible and reasonable parents who love their child?

I'm shocked! Just shocked I tell ya!!!

Really I'm shocked at the amount of grief you're getting for... well... I don't even know what, except that your experiences don't fit the preferred narrative. And the facts thereof must therefore be twisted, twerked, or even assumed into something ugly. Which probably explains much about the MGTOW movement itself. Too many assumptions about women -- as if we all can be put in one box and labeled all nicely and neatly -- and the need to believe the worst about women. All women.

We all need to get past the stereotypes, the preconceived notions, and the unreasonable expectations and just act like adults. Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh dear... who do you think you are being all nice and friendly with womenfolk? Don't you know we're the enemy???

And what's this crap about actually getting along with your son's mother, and actually working and playing and -- gasp! -- LOVING her? Putting your son's needs first? Acting like responsible and reasonable parents who love their child?

I'm shocked! Just shocked I tell ya!!!

Really I'm shocked at the amount of grief you're getting for... well... I don't even know what, except that your experiences don't fit the preferred narrative. And the facts thereof must therefore be twisted, twerked, or even assumed into something ugly. Which probably explains much about the MGTOW movement itself. Too many assumptions about women -- as if we all can be put in one box and labeled all nicely and neatly -- and the need to believe the worst about women. All women.

We all need to get past the stereotypes, the preconceived notions, and the unreasonable expectations and just act like adults. Sheesh.

Your observation is spot on, it seems that there is a growing percentage of people that really don't like other people...

CX

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Your observation is spot on, it seems that there is a growing percentage of people that really don't like other people...

Agreed. Unfortunately though, whilst I think it's fine that some people do not like certain other people....I mean it happens in life.... nowadays it seems people have to make a whole movement about it and wind themselves up to a concerning frenzied hatred of those they disliked.

CX.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX

Agreed. Unfortunately though, whilst I think it's fine that some people do not like certain other people....I mean it happens in life.... nowadays it seems people have to make a whole movement about it and wind themselves up to a concerning frenzied hatred of those they disliked.

CX.

So why fornicate with people you hate if there is no other motive outside pleasure with no repercussions due to abortion...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: ketsuko

The problem with putting it off is that you miss out. For women, your best years, your most desirable years as far as men are concerned are your 20s and that's when you're at your most fertile too.

BS

Most desirable women I have ever met was 40 years old.

Well of course there will always be a few people "out of the norm" for something like this but it could be due to yourself not being very desirable to younger women and/or when you were younger so if that's the case then of course you won't meet a younger women that is very desirable to yourself because you never had a chance to get close to a hot, young woman.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Haha you nut, that was funny

You are right though, this gender divide thing is unhealthy for society. I wonder who all these horrible women are that the MGTOW boys want to get away from, I don't know any. My life is enriched by my female friends, I couldn't imagine anything more bleak than just males in my life.

I regularly hook up with female friends just for coffee and a chat, platonic friendships with a different conversation than with male friends, I guess I'll be called a beta male/soyboy or something now lol.
An entire movement running away from women is something I just can't get my head around, those boys must be some damaged goods to join such a group.

You could possibly argue I fall into a MGTOW category because I don't want to commit to a relationship with one person at the moment. Nobody has crossed my path with the wow factor but I'm still on the market if I find that person one day.
Until then I embrace all interaction with women, from pubs to parties, even complimenting sparkly eye shadow or nails on women who serve me at the store. My mates call me the gayest straight guy they know, and we chuckle, but on a serious note I've grown up with a twin sister so I like 'girly' things as much boys stuff like rugby or whatever.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I never actually took issue with his personal lifestyle. I was simply explaining why women might feel like they missed out on something, and why some men might feel safer not getting into the mess to begin with.

He's free to live as he wants. His lifestyle was not the one being described here, but he seems to think it is.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Behave, you and your mates ganged up on me and for a while the conversation was totally about me.
I dared to call MGTOW lame, and that seems to be frowned upon.
Don't backtrack now lol, the conversation was massively about me, your aggressive and unfriendly mate Nyiah even accused me of lying about having female friends, it was a pathetic twist to the debate in this thread.
MGTOW is lame and damaging to society, I imagine born out of internet groups by men who live in their mother's basement and are incapable of communicating with women.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you're doing something right... and, more important, you're doing more right than wrong. And that's always a good thing. Especially when it includes being good to people! If you're happy and your lady friends are happy, it's all good.

With all the hatefulness and hurtfulness and violence and war and on and on everywhere around us, you've found a better path. Good for you!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I understand the concerns you were expressing... but you weren't the only one piling on and I wasn't speaking of you specifically. Nor would I ever think you hate women.

However, there's no virtue in throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Sure there are crappy women in the world. Just like there are crappy men in the world. It is what it is. But when someone says he doesn't have a problem with women, and suddenly he's attacked from all sides, there is no virtue either.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
CornishCeltGuy,

We aren't able to communicate,

All you talk about on this thread is how many women you are friends with, that you sleep with them, that your ex wife dumped you. That's fine, but if that's all you talk about, what else do you expect me to talk about? I already asked you what you want to talk about, turns out it's about your love life.

Me,

No i'm not wrong, what I described is pretty much what you described. OK have it your way then, I don't really have much to talk with you about - all the best!

Your reply,

What a lame response to me. I answered truthfully, and my story is vastly different to the one you tried to paint me.
You are a #ing troll is all... I do not wish you all the best.

You might say you are peace and love, but clearly you are not, as your words and your actions show different things.

You've been like this through the thread

edit on 28-12-2018 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join