It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women invading the MGTOW movement online

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

If that were so and common, there wouldn't be all those angsty women running around right now.

You got lucky.

IMO, she got even luckier with the Genetic Defects lottery there. At that age, those risks absolutely skyrocket. It's kind of like Mother Nature's way of saying "Dumb ass. This is what you get for offspring for waiting so long."
edit on 12/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Seriously, I have known many, many women who had children in their late 30’s and early 40’s - with no problem. I have known women in their 20’s who had miscarriage after miscarriage.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm not 100% red pill or blue pill on the subject. I can see where a lot of the points come from. I've read a lot of stories that usually end up with the man left on the hook for everything, False rape accusations (seen that happen in person to somebody). It's very hard to trust women when they say "I'm not like other women", because that usually means the are exactly like other women.

I'd love to find the right woman for me, I don't actively go out of my way anymore, I've had many hook ups, but I'm more about quality over quantity... and it appears in my neck of the woods there isn't much quality.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Seriously, I have known many, many women who had children in their late 30’s and early 40’s - with no problem. I have known women in their 20’s who had miscarriage after miscarriage.

It doesn't change the fact that the odds spike quickly. 1 in 100 chance of a Down kiddo at 40, and it's 1 in 30 in just the following 5 years. And that's just Down Syndrome, not the host of other genetic gambles you might be a genetic lottery winner of parenting with substantially higher odds the older one gets.

Our genetic material was not meant to stay in peak shape for that long. Our eggs DO degrade in genetic quality the older we get. There's a reason why we're generally out of the baby making business with the proverbial ovarian gates chained shut by 50. We're born with all the eggs we'll ever have, we don't make more -- and they don't age well.

Men have the benefit of their immune systems (if I'm recalling older science articles well) weeding out the bad/defective swimmers. Like women, though, their genetic contributions also degrade as they age, but not nearly as badly or quickly as women -- and dad's age seems to have a substantially more profound impact on the odds of hitting that genetic lottery if the woman is over 35 to begin with.

In other words, it really is largely us & our age at fault. Our genetic material, unlike guys, isn't meant to last all that long.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's not safe to bitch about the female equivalent, if one of them bull dykes gets a hold of you they would pound you in the ground , they are scary, however the pussified male version is no threat at all..

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's not safe to bitch about the female equivalent, if one of them bull dykes gets a hold of you they would pound you in the ground , they are scary, however the pussified male version is no threat at all..

That would be the feminist male, bro. Tardigrades have a bigger gonad than their combined two micros.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Tardigrade,
,I haven't heard that one before..

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It would have been nice if you'd shared the fact that #MGTOW stands for Men Going Their Own Way.

I'm also very surprised the movement hasn't been accused of being part of the gay Liberal agenda is that still perceived as a "thang"?

Good point, I didn't know what it stood for for the first 2+ years it showed up in my suggested YT videos (anything NWO, anti-feminism, anti-political as well). I really don't understand 90% of these comments as almost none of them are related to the OP, which is ironic b/c that is exactly what is happening in the videos - fakers invading the MGTOW videos.

All I was pointing out was that I went from seeing guys doing the MGTOW vidoes to now over 1/2 the MGTOW video's are done by women who are the exact type most men choose MGTOW in the first place - though they are just acting for the camera and for the views/likes/sub's.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

That's the point of most of the comments. Those women want to blame MGTOW for their problems, but as we've been explaining, they more or less did it to themselves.

Oh, don't get me wrong, there are and have always been some real *winners* of male specimens, but women have been sold a false bill of goods from certain quarters and made their own lot worse in so many ways. They want to blame men for it, but no, it takes two to tango.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Chicks, eh man? Who knows.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Graysen
I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

Just make sure you keep reminding us in every post.

Got a leather jacket and a Ferrari to go with that superiority complex?

Dude it is a discussion forum, I discuss things honestly.
MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, don't get butt hurt because I have female friends and mock whiny men like you.
No Ferrari here, just massively loved and trusted female friends.
Seems you could do with a few to take away your bitterness as a MGTOW lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I'm not one that likes to label things, especially lifestyles or movements so much, because it is too easy to then lump lots of people together into one group - even those who aren't really a part of the group but may hold SOME similar views - and then target them based on this label. When people self label it is often to form unity and is a source of strength but when others label a group it is usually for the exact opposite reasons, often to subvert the movement and such.

I've watched a number of the MGTOW videos online or videos about it. It's basically guys who are fed up with dealing with the BS of the sick and disgusting way many younger women act these days towards men especially in the dating scene, in marraige and in family court - among many other areas. When this started for the first 3+ years any video discussing this issue was 99%+ men speaking about the issue but now things have changed.

Now when I look on YT I would guess that about half, or even more, are videos by women talking trash about other women (as if they are so perfect and superior to their sisters and they would NEVER act like these new feminists or female millenials.........), reading stories of women who are finding out their life is shallow and empty at 32-40 as they realize it looks like MR right has been passed by many times over the years for hundreds of Mr Right-nows and they are worried they won't be able to find a husband and have kids & it looks like they are going to have to open up a feline shelter instead. Almost all the videos and stories are the same, it's like one person is writing this and is being repeated by hundreds of chicks online trying to cash in on views on YT by acting like they really support the MGTOW movement by reading these stories. BS.

These women are just using the guys people who watch these videos to get views, subscribers and followers. These women who are invading are often the exact women the MGTOW guys wanted to leave behind, but they are being stalked again online and the women are trying to make money off of it and almost all try to sneak in some female propaganda into the video at some point or somehow give back-handed complements to guys who have decided MGTOW is the way to go.

I wonder how many guys really believe these girls who have like 50+ videos that support the MGTOW movement? What is odd is that they often have more views than the guys who are the real MGTOW and have real channels with real content. It's sick and is another reason/example of how some women are so sick & disgusting that they have to make everything about them and ruin everything they come in contact with.
#WomenInvadingMensSpaceAGAIN

Women can't just let men have something to ourselves. They are constantly looking for confirmation that they are not as horrible, inept or whatever as their insecure self tells them.

We men are solitary animals, that need our space. When guys rank their classic muscle car, gun collection or other hobby at the same level as their wife/significant other, they MEAN it. It's incomprehensible to women that they are not the be all and end all of our existence.

Just as much as we men are a combination of pack animals, emotional support and two-legged wallets for women, women are support, entertainment, pleasure, etc. to us.

But we need our space. When a loud minority of today's women appear as man-hating, obnoxious money-grabbers that not only bite the hands that feed them, but appear to be constantly bitching about those hands not feeding them enough, it's understandable that some men take it to the extreme that MGTOW has, basing their assumptions and world view not so much on personal experience as maybe on too broad generalizations.

I may be generalizing a bit myself, but I think that women have NO place in MGTOW.

Virtual and real man caves are our safe spaces. Stay out of our sanctuaries, women.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I don't get MGTOW at all lol, women are a massive part of my life as friends and lovers...but I almost value the female friendship more than the lovers side now I'm getting older.
EDIT
Female friendship is massively different to male friendships for sure...it is why I love my female friends.
MGTOW

MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, don't get butt hurt because I have female friends and mock whiny men like you.

It's in every post bahahah. You guys seeing this?

Tell us more of your loyal harem Ali Baba!

Are you one of those 'betas' I keep hearing about? The overcompensation is hilarious. Keep it coming my dude.

edit on 26-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter
Bloody hell you sound bitter as #!
I have a lovely man cave but it is open to any female friends who want to come round, even spend the night.
MGTOW is as lame as you are bitter about women.
Get out of your mom's basement and meet actual women, they are generally pretty cool as a gender.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

EDIT
MGTOW

Only if you tell us more about your whiny MGTOW meetings..

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

EDIT
MGTOW

Are you jealous of me or something?
You could create the same situation in your life by just being friendly with women. It's not difficult, just don't be a dick.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

If you don't mind me asking, how do you find having close female friends works out for you?

I find that they are OK as acquaintances, but it's better to have same sex as your close friends. With opposite gender, one of the problems is that it's weird if both people are heterosexual. Kind of seems like a pointless dating ritual.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

EDIT
MGTOW

Are you jealous of me or something?
You could create the same situation in your life by just being friendly with women. It's not difficult, just don't be a dick.

Oh so jealous too

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Yeah, but people don't automatically get children before they hook up. Presumably that guy was in another relationship previously with another woman.

a reply to: Hecate666

Well it's mostly a movement of men who can't form relationships with women, for whatever reason. Usually men like that are not super charismatic, so they aren't the best ambassadors for their own ideas. And it's not surprising that when women start moving into the MGTOW territory, in whatever way, then the men still can't along with them.

a reply to: Namdru

originally posted by: Namdru
This is the result of certain cultural trends and conditions in society that encourage a materialistic, upwardly-mobile, hypergamous mentality on the part of both men and women...but especially in women. The war of the sexes has ended, and left us with a guerilla culture where all victories are personal, and the losses are global. Fights are fought by proxy, in words and images mostly.

It may or may not be the result of those trends. But a trend can't be the root cause of anything, something had to cause the trend that the thing is part of. And one major cause for this gender or sex turmoil is contraceptives. Also just technological progress in general. It's no longer necessary for people to stick to the same tribal or family structures, they can live differently without themselves or their children dying as a result.

And men's rights movements and even feminism is still so young that they have hardly figured anything out.

Both MGTOW's are liberal feminists are failing to admit one basic fact about the human condition; women are fundamentally more valuable than men. That might change in the future, maybe even pretty soon, I don't know. But I don't think it's changed yet. MGTOW can't admit that because they are bitter and want to blame women. Feminism can't admit it because it contradicts with the idea of equality, and it would also force people to admit that women and men are very different in some ways. Man-hating radical feminists are able to admit it, but they're idiots in other ways. (EDIT: Well actually I've seen some MRA-type guys on the intern talk about it too)

originally posted by: Nyiah
Come on. Explain to me what makes women strong and deserving of telling men to take a hike, but guys doing it is some kind of element of weakness. If it's weakness for one, it's weakness for both. And both should be equally deserving of humiliation. If you can't see that, you've been bottle-fed a bit too much feminist propaganda to think clearly, IMO.

This isn't always true; "If it's weakness for one, it's weakness for both." A weakness for one thing can be a strength for another, and vice versa.
edit on 26-12-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble
My female friends are my confidants, and lovers on occasions after a bottle of wine.
My life would be empty without my female friends, put a shelf up for them or whatever, get cooked food, watch a chick flick, then intimacy.
I hook up with female friends for coffee or a pint in town often...some with sexual electricity, some purely platonic.
The girls in my life enrich my life experience.
MGTOW give me a #ing break, whiny blokes who don't know how to communicate with women is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join