It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'll be damned look at that. See dask does suit a purpose here. He made one of us do some digging

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat
Here is what the convening of Military investigators was about, just in case anyone missed it.

SC, NC inmates busted in ‘Operation Surprise Party’ sextortion scheme of military members linked to contraband cellphones

Sry guiz, no stolen newkz.

I would not dismiss this easily. The symbolism is key. We cannot go down each and every single blackmail effort to reveal it - it would take millions of years.

This reveals the darker aspects of the blackmail effort in regards to the military. In essence a smaller reflection of a larger issue has been brought to light and introduced in a way that some average folks can deal with.

Good point! Had not thought about that aspect of it all. Wonder what beatings were dished out at this party?

So many activities playing out world-wide it's difficult to comprehend them all much less formulate a big picture to make all the connections. Know what I mean?
How you come across some of this 'I've yet to comprehend' stuff is amazing and really appreciate your interpretation.

Haven't ready anything except headlines on the above but wonder if those 'busted' will be on...

Blackmail be damned b#itches!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

Eating babies you say Vlad?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That was one prediction Q nailed 53-47.

PJ Live Blog

Republicans cemented a 53-47 Senate majority with victory in Mississippi on Tuesday, and they must defend nearly twice as many seats in 2020 as they did in 2018.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Weird stuff on PJ's live blog today, but they always have interesting tidbits.

Phillip Reines wandering FOX News HQ unhinged.

A Hillary Clinton senior advisor having a pantsless meltdown where he's screaming at people about pubic hair or something? Weird.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Read the thread!👆

dum dum DUM

The thread implicated an incoming Trump admin member who was a prosecutor.

It also insinuates Trump could be implicated in the upcoming trial.

Bring it on, let's see.

Trump wasnt a politician then and we all know who they were covering up for.

If Trump was implicated he wouldn't have pushed all this stuff out like he has.

Bring it naysayers but you know it's true.

edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This Carter Page Tweet that shows that Damian Paletta of the WSJ was the first journalist to actually contact him regarding the Steele Dossier.

Sean Davis of The Federalist has pointed out that Paletta had previously worked with multiple Fusion GPS operatives, including Glenn Simpson.

So this is another interesting string of events that will and are occurring at the bottom of the linked PJ page. Mueller's probe is heating up.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Naw Trump woke up today and thought

I'm going to send a shout out to all those supporters of mine who are frustrated and waiting for this exact thing to happen

He thought

I'm going to let them know this is going to happen, trust me

and I don't care who calls me crazy.

Yep, reminds me of...

Note: Neo (Keanu Reeves) is a Q believer.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sans pantalons...

I wonder where he's headed.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh and the weirdest tidbit ... even weirder than Reines having a pantsless meltdown ...

Jack Posobiec claims that Jerome Corsi was forced to undergo regressive memory therapy techniques during by the FBI/Mueller interrogation team so that he could "remember" a meeting with Russians in Italy he says never happened.

WTF?

link   
Ugh, stupid pop-up thing ...
edit on 28-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
most multi-posts ever

link   
Oh and the weirdest tidbit ... even weirder than Reines having a pantsless meltdown ...

Jack Posobiec claims that Jerome Corsi was forced to undergo regressive memory therapy techniques during by the FBI/Mueller interrogation team so that he could "remember" a meeting with Russians in Italy he says never happened.

WTF?

link   

WTF?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
burn it with fire!!!

link   
DIE, DIE, DIE

link   
Please, mods, kill them.

link   

WTF?

link   
bah, Leeloo multi-post

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

TOO.MUCH.FUNNY.

LOLLLLL

Had me loling last night.

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join