It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Special MOAB strike package enroute to Epstein Is.
GiTMO is too nice a resort for this monster.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Jack Posobiec claims that Jerome Corsi was forced to undergo regressive memory therapy techniques during by the FBI/Mueller interrogation team so that he could "remember" a meeting with Russians in Italy he says never happened.

WTF?

Seriously messed up.

If this is true, what's next?
CIA interrogations?

But this does match up with a tweet from President Trump,
"wait till people find out ....."

And Hillary would have no problems with this right, just how
hypocritical it is for people to laud her "policy decisions".

“It was never discussed, but I wouldn’t take it off the table. Why would I take it off the table?” the president said during an Oval Office interview on Wednesday. He ripped Mueller’s probe and charged that Manafort, his former political adviser Roger Stone and Stone’s associate Jerome Corsi were all asked to lie by the special counsel. “If you told the truth, you go to jail,” Trump said. “You know this flipping stuff is terrible. You flip and you lie and you get – the prosecutors will tell you 99 percent of the time they can get people to flip. It’s rare that they can’t,” Trump said. “But I had three people: Manafort, Corsi – I don’t know Corsi, but he refuses to say what they demanded. Manafort, Corsi and Roger Stone.”
nypost.com...

edit on 28-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dude, you tryin to get extra stars or what, your browser is possessed.

Seriously,
Wah? What kind of mkultra mojo freak show is going on there??

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That explains perfectly why Jerome corsi sounded so frightened and alarmed and unnerved when that reporter cornered him last week. You would think that he had been abducted by a UFO.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

President Trump is considering pardoning all the Americans that Mueller indicts, after he is shut down.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh and the weirdest tidbit ... even weirder than Reines having a pantsless meltdown ...

Jack Posobiec claims that Jerome Corsi was forced to undergo regressive memory therapy techniques during by the FBI/Mueller interrogation team so that he could "remember" a meeting with Russians in Italy he says never happened.

WTF?

This is nuts.

So the government's constant use of "false memory syndrome" they always use to discredit sexual abuse victims lead by these methods are now totally out the window when they want to use it for something.

Double standard.

I read this earlier and thought it was a joke...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something weird happened with pop-ups and this page getting stuck. I don't usually have multi-post problems, but I do today. I need to go in a check some settings, My son is a fan of flash games and gets up early and sometimes monkeys on my comp. He may have tweaked something he shouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I cannot wait until the truth comes out about the Obama administration. The "admin without a scandal" was absolutely rotten to the core from the very beginning. What a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I know this because of Trump"s history.

He is calculated and his tweets have a direct purpose.

Of course I cannot know 100 percent but historically he uses his tweets to deliver messages.

I believe the perceived chaos is actually extremely controlled and calculated.

My beliefs, only time will tell.

That is textbook contradiction.

I am not the only one that thinks so either

And an appeal to popularity fallacy.

Besides, a rogue staffer has no bearing on who Trump is or how he does things and you don't know if that was the case or not.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Btw, both Huber and Horowitz are supposed to testify in the coming weeks.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I cannot wait until the truth comes out about the Obama administration. The "admin without a scandal" was absolutely rotten to the core from the very beginning. What a disgrace.

You take a Chicago politician... give him the power that comes with the presidency, and it's like a low IQ kid in a candy store where everything is free.
edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wictor.

I sure hope he is right

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The Christmas naughty list is gonna be YuuuuuGe this year!!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think so, too. Let me try again. He opined that none of Q's posts predict anything; therefore, Q can't be accused of uttering false prophecies. No failed predictions; no predictions at all. Nope, not a one. He seems to be saying that any of Q's posts that look like predictions only appear that way. They are not failed predictions; they are merely part of a deliberate military strategy to deceive the opposition, a flexible Master Plan for this elaborate psy-op to achieve a desired outcome - which, if that outcome is not achieved as Q 'appears' to predict,that's just evidence of our failure to accurately perceive what is 'really' going on. It's not that Q makes false predictions; it's that he uses deception strategically and it's our fault if we don't always recognize that.

Is that a bit more to the context of his post? Or am I way off base here?
edit on 28-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

And conveniently any attempt to "arrest" these treasonous scum would appear as vengeance against his political enemies.

So, what is left is again, the military. If they were to independently start the arrests of their own volition, the negative optics of political revenge would be nullified. Then the Military can inform the public of the internal overthrow of our government. Past, and present.

In my opinion, when it is demonstrable that the three bodies of the government have been infiltrated and or damaged to such a degree that the government can no longer function as designed, it is the Miltary's obligation, duty to engage, arrest, such enemies. Its time to confront the Domestic enemies!

The public will undoubtedly be on board if they think Trump will be arrested, or Hillary. Trump and his admin should be taken into protective custody for a time. Hillary as well as the other prime players should as well.

Remember the tanks in Russia?

Let the party begin

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Oh and the weirdest tidbit ... even weirder than Reines having a pantsless meltdown ...

WTF?

This is nuts.

So the government's constant use of "false memory syndrome" they always use to discredit sexual abuse victims lead by these methods are now totally out the window when they want to use it for something.

Double standard.

I read this earlier and thought it was a joke...

I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Jack Posobiec and Jerome Corsi work under the same handlers. Their stories are meant to match, rather than be factual.

Have you ever seen POTUS pictured with either of these guys? Has he ever uttered their names publicly? ......wonder why 🙄

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: pavil

If Q has the ability to accurately predict the outcome of election results, then either a) Q has a superpower or b) the election is rigged and Q is involved somehow.

However, as daskakik points out, the result is actually 51 - 47 - 2.

Or c) a time machine or d) Remote Viewer.

I'm sure this has been said or at least thought of numerous times but until more evidence comes to be I'll opine, There is no predictions in any of Q posts. Let that sink in for a minute. These postings are from Q's timeline which all have previously occurred which to us Q-bee's may seem like predictions or coincidences. None of Q postings have failed; ever, even though some may appear they in fact do. Perception can be a strange beast. Like in a game of chess or any game or on any [political] battlefield your plan, the plan must change accordingly based on current and predictive weight of intel.
Yes, reading tea leaves is easier, less painful.

Published on Oct 11, 2013

A peek at the early days of the Quantum AI Lab: a partnership between NASA, Google, USRA, and a 512-qubit D-Wave Two quantum computer. Learn more at google.com...

Not sure what thread it was but many ah Budweiser’s ago we were pointed in the direction of head Google Exec in NK? We have been told their platforms are now used to spy on them as they have done to us(Facecrook, Tweeter, Alphabet, Amazon etc.)

This video was years ago so just imagine what capabilities these Quantum machines can achieve! Post a pre-written tweet at an exact time? Analyze all social media to determine an election outcome? That’s baby stuff Holmes. Good thing Q+ is at the realms of this crazy train.

Shout out POTUS for what you and all PATRIOTS continue to do daily!!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Fascinating!! Haven't finished yet but just wanted to say thanks for sharing.
Did a quick cursory of his website and definitely adding Max to my most interesting people list.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join