It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow! Agree. 5 gold stars.
This all at your previous d'load link?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Photos are small - link Xmas Red Castle connections.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust

"Trust Sessions" wasn't a prediction. Riots breaking out because Podesta and Huma indictments made public in early November was a failed prediction and so were the never ending MOAB and Boom weeks that never happened.

Also, people have said that Q doesn't make predictions when someone points something like these out.

That's right. Sessions didn't resign, officially, yet. That was an illusion, IMO. [Documentation matters]

Hey now, the use of 'MOAB' is reserved for me alone! You can have the little 'booms'.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"Human Sacrifices" in Greece

"Greek diplomats were issuing visas to unaccompanied children in order to facilitate illegal removal of their organs, "but the press did not write about them." — Nikos Kotzias, Greece's former Minister of Foreign Affairs, in an interview on November 20, 2018."

"Kotzias is leaving clues toward the direction that no one wants or dares to speak about: the house of human sacrifices in Greece and the EU. He has revealed that a network of government officials, doctors and organ buyers, all of whom facilitate and profit from illegal organ trafficking -- is something very real; its size may be beyond our imagination."

Humans As Currency ends...

I'm glad its ending.

In what kind of world do we live where this story isn't front page news from every outlet?!

I guess that's what the anon network is for.

Somebody needs to post this on infinity if it isn't already there.

I haven't been on to check but this should be a noteable.

Let citizen journos spread it if the GD msm won't.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Proof? What proof? X and dask have debunked it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

When the predictions fail: "Q doesn't make predictions."

When something can be made to fit - "Q nailed that prediction."

By the way there are 51 Rs, 47 Ds and 2 Independents, (Angus King and Bernie Sanders). Sanders ran as a D in 2016 and King was a D until 1993, according to his wiki entry, so where is that 53 coming from?.

Nailed it

Been wondering the same. Maybe nothing to do with a vote score or within US Gov't.
Maybe EC-DG is where to look?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is what the convening of Military investigators was about, just in case anyone missed it.

SC, NC inmates busted in ‘Operation Surprise Party’ sextortion scheme of military members linked to contraband cellphones

Sry guiz, no stolen newkz.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: pavil

If Q has the ability to accurately predict the outcome of election results, then either a) Q has a superpower or b) the election is rigged and Q is involved somehow.

However, as daskakik points out, the result is actually 51 - 47 - 2.

Or c) a time machine or d) Remote Viewer.

I'm sure this has been said or at least thought of numerous times but until more evidence comes to be I'll opine, There is no predictions in any of Q posts. Let that sink in for a minute. These postings are from Q's timeline which all have previously occurred which to us Q-bee's may seem like predictions or coincidences. None of Q postings have failed; ever, even though some may appear they in fact do. Perception can be a strange beast. Like in a game of chess or any game or on any [political] battlefield your plan, the plan must change accordingly based on current and predictive weight of intel.
Yes, reading tea leaves is easier, less painful.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting day, huh?

December is going to be fun

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Please do let us know before we get too excited. I'm cautiously optimistic.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Here is what the convening of Military investigators was about, just in case anyone missed it.

SC, NC inmates busted in ‘Operation Surprise Party’ sextortion scheme of military members linked to contraband cellphones

Sry guiz, no stolen newkz.

I would not dismiss this easily. The symbolism is key. We cannot go down each and every single blackmail effort to reveal it - it would take millions of years.

This reveals the darker aspects of the blackmail effort in regards to the military. In essence a smaller reflection of a larger issue has been brought to light and introduced in a way that some average folks can deal with.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Naw Trump woke up today and thought

I'm going to send a shout out to all those supporters of mine who are frustrated and waiting for this exact thing to happen

He thought

I'm going to let them know this is going to happen, trust me

and I don't care who calls me crazy.
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed.

Also it seems like an awful big meeting for a little announcement.

I'm sure they weren't all together FACE TO FACE to talk about anything else going on...😏

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Really nice Rel!

I bet you weren't allowed to have alphabet soup as a child.
You'd just dump it on the table and start decoding it

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

None of Q postings have failed; ever....

This should keep you busy for a while: www.dailydot.com...

Is this article's author wrong on every count?

edit on 28-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: FlyingFox

The grainy one where you can't tell who the people are?

Proof will never be sharp enough or clear enough for you.

I can loan out my double-edge sword if needed

Every good conspiracy thread must have one good devil's advocate; otherwise we'd spiral down a bottomless rabbit hole. Even though it might be endless fun.
Though if I were in a court battle I'd want someone like dask on my side.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think you totally missed the context of his post....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
These types of stories were not present 6 months ago. In the last few days it seems the tide has changed, with even the NY post stepping into the pool.

They will show it was on the ground floor of John Brennan’s spy operation.

“MI6 chiefs are secretly battling Donald Trump to stop him publishing classified information linked to the Russian election meddling investigation,” according to the story. “The UK is warning he will undermine intelligence gathering if he releases pages of an FBI application to wiretap one of his former campaign advisers.”

What is nuts is the logic. The Five Eyes conspire to eliminate DJT with utter and complete nonsense, then, after it was flushed out by DJT and company, they beg and plead with HIM, DJT, not to out them??? "Yes, we tried to destroy you, but don't rat us out because it might compromise our ability to destroy others, or even you, in the future." Not arrogance, genetic defects.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

However, as daskakik points out, the result is actually 51 - 47 - 2.

Are you sure about that?

116th Congress.

At some point I would love for you to be my favorite Mason, but for now, I already have one...

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join