It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
[image removed, no source]

This is said to be a boarder patrol agent hit with a rock by the mob. I'm lost, are they trying to get in, or out?

If someone comes to my house and throws rocks at me, uhhh, well, your first impression is not going to get you in. I know Cranky doesn't get much, but I'm beyond lost at why letting these folks in is the right thing.

This thought arrived as I saw the lambasting this women got for her tweet defending them...

firing of tear gas by Border Patrol at migrant women & children. I call for the President of the United States to be held responsible for crimes against humanity.
edit on Wed Nov 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I'll probably be just as sarcastic and unserious as ever.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Senate: 53 to 47 Just as Q Predicted.

Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith will win Mississippi's US Senate runoff election, CNN projects, in a contest that centered on her actions and comments evoking the state's dark history of racism and slavery.

Hyde-Smith will defeat Democratic challenger Mike Espy, a former congressman and agriculture secretary, in the last Senate race to be decided in 2018.

The victory will make her the first woman ever elected to Congress from Mississippi.

Her win on Tuesday means Republicans will hold 53 seats to Democrats' 47 seats in the Senate in January.

The GOP grew its majority in the Senate by two seats in this year's midterm elections even as Democrats took control of the House.

edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith will win Mississippi's US Senate runoff election, CNN projects, in a contest that centered on her actions and comments evoking the state's dark history of racism and slavery.

Hyde-Smith will defeat Democratic challenger Mike Espy, a former congressman and agriculture secretary, in the last Senate race to be decided in 2018.

The victory will make her the first woman ever elected to Congress from Mississippi.

Her win on Tuesday means Republicans will hold 53 seats to Democrats' 47 seats in the Senate in January.

The GOP grew its majority in the Senate by two seats in this year's midterm elections even as Democrats took control of the House.

......Just a coincidence.

Like the hundreds of others.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When the predictions fail: "Q doesn't make predictions."

When something can be made to fit - "Q nailed that prediction."

By the way there are 51 Rs, 47 Ds and 2 Independents, (Angus King and Bernie Sanders). Sanders ran as a D in 2016 and King was a D until 1993, according to his wiki entry, so where is that 53 coming from?.
edit on 28-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust

......Just a coincidence.

Like the hundreds of others.

Powerful coincidence. Seems the foundations are in place. Whoa, what a lot of work that took.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

When the predictions fail: "Q doesn't make predictions."

When something can be made to fit - "Q nailed that prediction."

By the way there are 51 Rs, 47 Ds and 2 Independents, (Angus King and Bernie Sanders). Sanders ran as a D in 2016 and King was a D until 1993, according to his wiki entry so where is that 53 coming from?.

Starts with the new Congress in January.

😎

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The election results for the senate in January are 51, 47, 2. Q didn't call that.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
imo, one of the best "proofs", is the street surveillance pics of our Deep State friends doing the perp walk thru London.

I'm not sure how those images would arise from this single source without some meaningful inside help.

Does anyone have copies...?

edit on 28-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The grainy one where you can't tell who the people are?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We can't say a prediction has "failed", until its impossible for that prediction to become reality. And some of them can become reality, with only a small group ever knowing that the prediction was fulfilled.

The "Trust Sessions", comes to mind. One day we may see how valuable AG Sessions was in setting the stage for the deep-state draining.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

"Trust Sessions" wasn't a prediction. Riots breaking out because Podesta and Huma indictments made public in early November was a failed prediction and so were the never ending MOAB and Boom weeks that never happened.

Also, people have said that Q doesn't make predictions when someone points something like these out.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If Q has the ability to accurately predict the outcome of election results, then either a) Q has a superpower or b) the election is rigged and Q is involved somehow.

However, as daskakik points out, the result is actually 51 - 47 - 2.
edit on 28-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FlyingFox, they are all in the QPosts pictures s/sheets at This archives link.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Does Trump usually retweet stuff? I cant remember very many occasions in the past. Well this morning, he is on a retweet storm. Check it out on Twitter. We have this strange press conference in SC coming up in about 45 minutes. Maybe It's Happening??

EDIT: He retweeted a picture saying that RR, Obama, etc should be tried for treason!!!!!! The President should not do things like that lightly. I believe it is about to go down!!
edit on 28-11-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Cory Booker and Friends are bringing a bill to the floor at around noon today to protect the Mueller investigation. Maybe thats why this press conference is at 1030?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I believe it is about to go down!!

Today? Did Q pick out 11.28 as a significant date to watch for?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

They panicked when the Federal Judge ruled Whitaker's appointment as constitutional and proper yesterday.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No I dont think so. Im just guessing honestly. Reading the tea leaves, as it were.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well, honestly, reading tea leaves is probably easier than trying to decode Q, lol!

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join