It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

www.dailydot.com...

Mike Rothschild

Mike Rothschild is a writer who specializes in researching and debunking conspiracy theories and fringe beliefs. He also writes about politics, history, and breaking news.

edit on 28-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: A for effort

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

do you think he is related to the Rothchilds?

"Destroyer of conspiracy theories and other stuff your aunt posts on FB. Half-assed expert on QAnon. Writer and host of Daily Debunker YouTube show. No relation."

Research more

themikerothschild.com...

One of the the things that drew me to writing about conspiracy theories in the first place is having the last name of a family involved in some of the most prominent ones in recent history.

The Rothschild banking family has been accused of everything from funding both sides of pretty much every war of the last several hundred years to crashing world economies at will to controlling the weather to secretly being the ancestors of Adolf Hitler.

I am not related to this family. I know of no connection in my family to anyone in the prominent Rothschild clan, nor has any connection ever been presented to me.

And yet, virtually everything I write about or film related to debunking conspiracy theories gets rebutted with “of course a Rothschild would say that.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Richard: "If you think you understand...[x]...you don't."

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I already stated that I remember him being the best guess.

"Horribly questionable"?

I recall a buzz about some facilities but what was dug up? Other than the usual empty claim of a front for satanic ritual abuse, with "my gut tells me" being the only proof needed.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Masons make Mason look like gum on the bottom of a shoe...on a hot day.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'll let daskakik reply to this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If the election result really is 53 - 47 as Q predicted, then things do not bode well for Q. Why? Well, for one thing, how could Q accurately predict the outcome of an election unless it was fixed and he is somehow complicit in it? Uh oh.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Haha good one. How many (American) people will not recognize the symbolism[?]

Imagery like that has started wars in some [will not name] countries.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would change my name if it were "Rothschild".

His burden must not actually be too great for him to bear.

edit on 28-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

www.dailydot.com...

Mike Rothschild

Mike Rothschild is a writer who specializes in researching and debunking conspiracy theories and fringe beliefs. He also writes about politics, history, and breaking news.

I posted about this idiot months ago and JAC said he posted under David, Michael and god knows what other name. "Q is the oldest scam in human history' was his premise, yet he failed to say what scam that is, or how it related to anything in say, the 1600's. Human history, as in over and over again yet her personal failed to elaborate on his thesis, nor show exactly how it showed up anywhere in the past in his 1000 word blog. Idiot.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Argh Fake news, the axis of evil be damned; gather the troops...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
The idea is that no-one can hide! LOL 😂

I remember he being the best guess but was that really him?

Even if it was, he didn't seem to be hiding. He could have at least used a toupee or a cap.

You can’t go to the gas station with out big brother tracking you let along Hong Kong for an face to face.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So, guy was in honk kong, if it was really him, what does that prove?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I've watched that docu before. Excellent!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So, guy was in honk kong, if it was really him, what does that prove?

Was not in US. Hanging out w/Podesta at his red shoe club.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

He probably changed his name to Rothschild so he could get attention for his dumb badly researched articles.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That sounds like an alibi.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It proves Q got his surveillance pic.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

If the election result really is 53 - 47 as Q predicted, then things do not bode well for Q. Why? Well, for one thing, how could Q accurately predict the outcome of an election unless it was fixed and he is somehow complicit in it? Uh oh.

Just a coincedence, I mean a guess, err an educated guess, err make it so damn it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I see how you operate. Q could only have made a correct prediction because Q fixed the election. You guys need to get your stories straight. Either this is genuine or this guy is a sorry LARPer. But I guess there is no way at all he could be playing Nate Silver and playing the odds. Does that mean that when Nate Silver makes a prediction that comes out true, he's also fixing the results?

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join