It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

What do you think this nation was built on? Poor European immigrants with empty pockets. We have more than enough land and natural resources to let more migrants in. We need to de-regulate the economy so that that those resources can produce jobs, farms, and living areas. We need to make the immigration process faster, cheaper, and easier. We're holding on so tightly to what we have now, that we're choking out our own freedom and prosperity. If we don't learn to let go a little, it will be the immigrants who inherit this land whether the Trumpsters like it or not. Our self-serving policies are already catching up with us.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how you assume she's an abusing mother... isnt trying to get her kids to a safe place to live the complete opposite of abuse?

Is it not safe in Mexico? Or does the whole of Mexico need to migrate to the US too in order that THEY are safe?
Asylum should be sought at the first safe haven. That has not been done, hence the mother is abusing her kids by subjecting them, willingly, to unnecessary suffering.

This is not even pretending to be about asylum. These people just want to come into the US. I guess all of us can pick the country we want to live in. Move there, don't bother to apply for citizenship, get on their welfare system and enjoy.. That ought to work out well.

Indeed. The bleeding hearts would have the entire population of every country suffering economically pour into the US (or any other richer country)- as long as they didn't have to put them up and pay for them themselves . Gubmnt pays from their free money.

UK, that seems to be about as deep as this has been thought out. It's a bunch of virtue signalling to allow them to feel good about themselves and I don't think it goes any further than that. I really don't. They always gloss over the illegal part, like it doesn't matter or it's is a non issue. There is absolutely no thought going into it other than spouting about how compassionate they are....

Exactly correct.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, and here is plenty for you to take in as well.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

We don't have to guess what this is all about. And, it's going to be a bugger-bear to deal with right at election time.

For one, Trump seldom makes blatant statements without knowing the facts in advance. I know some of you will laugh at that statement, but, generally it will always prove to be truth.

He stated last night that unknown Middle Easterners and MS-13 gang members, and criminals are mixed in with this current swarm headed our way.

(I did notice when the camera was panning the migrant horde, some of the young men covered their faces or looked hurriedly down at the ground so as not to be photographed.)

There are probably legal-status refugees mixed in with the horde. Obama sent attorneys down to Honduras after the 2015 fiasco of "unaccompanied" minors swarming across our border. He had them issue the paperwork and begin the legal process of officially signing them up for Refugee status. It was done. Can't undo it (I don't think). I assume many of these people are from that process, now coming to full completion.

For another thing, somebody said $$$$ are being handed out to various persons in the migrant horde. I would assume that money is to bribe Mexican officials. If you don't know that that is how Mexico works, then your head has been in the sand. Taking bribe money is the name of the game with most Mexican officials and gov't bureaucrats. That's how you get things done there or how you get authorities to turn a blind eye.

BUILD THE WALL!!!

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Afraid of a few boogeymen, are we? Its our black market spawning policies that feed them.

link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

What do you think this nation was built on? Poor European immigrants with empty pockets. We have more than enough land and natural resources to let more migrants in. We need to de-regulate the economy so that that those resources can produce jobs, farms, and living areas. We need to make the immigration process faster, cheaper, and easier. We're holding on so tightly to what we have now, that we're choking out our own freedom and prosperity. If we don't learn to let go a little, it will be the immigrants who inherit this land whether the Trumpsters like it or not. Our self-serving policies are already catching up with us.

Legal immigration with proper checks on suitability who were coming to the country to fulfil a great need of the time.
The country of immigrants argument has always been a dumb one.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

Why is it our job to save foreign people in other countries? I see plenty of people here who are suffering. Charity starts at home!

link   

Yes, and here is plenty for you to take in as well.

www.nytimes.com...

Except I don't want to and am not trying to emotionally blackmail people into doing something that I am not prepared to do myself.
So, like I said, there are plenty for you to take in. You could easily do it. Lead by example and show us all the way.

link   

originally posted by: starviego

Why is it our job to save foreign people in other countries? I see plenty of people here who are suffering. Charity starts at home!

Is that Christian charity?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Seriously man? You ever heard of Ellis Island? Google it. Its this place in New York where immigrants came in legally.
You know what legally means, right?

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

link   

Yeah, cuz Ellis Island had state of the art security. And we have the need now. We desperately need more farms and truck drivers. You don't know how close we are to total famine. All it takes is one nation wide crisis to nudge us over that edge. And BTW, if you want to depend on your social security, we need A LOT more tax payers to support peeps like you.

link   

originally posted by: starviego

That wouldn't feel as good. Nor would it score many political points.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Yeah, cuz Ellis Island had state of the art security. And we have the need now. We desperately need more farms and truck drivers. You don't know how close we are to total famine. All it takes is one nation wide crisis to nudge us over that edge. And BTW, if you want to depend on your social security, we need A LOT more tax payers to support peeps like you.

That's the truth right there.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If you think the need for immigrants is the same now as it was when the US was being built, then I can only wish you a full recovery from whatever it is you are suffering with. I will give you credit, it's a new wrinkle on the ridiculous logic that the left try to push in a situation where there is no logic to their argument.

The US takes in 1m legal immigrants per year already, almost half of them new entrants to the country. Those people follow the law and have to watch illegals get away with subverting the law.

edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

We have plenty of land and resources. The only thing holding us back are the stupid regulations on our economy, and the paranoid nationalists.

edit on 23-10-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is that Christian charity?

Christianity is not a suicide pact.

Charity is not the same as some kind of endless globalist welfare program for the s***hole countries.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why would you need heavy security for people coming in legally? They lined up....took an oath.....and went about making America great. All in a legal fashion. They didnt attack cops, burn flags, and destroy property.

You want people that cant speak or read english driving 80 ton trucks? Are you mental? Thwts not a question btw.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Why would you need heavy security for people coming in legally? They lined up....took an oath.....and went about making America great. All in a legal fashion. They didnt attack cops, burn flags, and destroy property.

You want people that cant speak or read english driving 80 ton trucks? Are you mental? Thwts not a question btw.

Are you telling me that they don't have classes in Spanish in your country?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Throughout our history, we controlled immigration. There were actually periods of time where immigration was halted.

Uncontrolled, unfettered, illegal immigration is unhealthy for a country.

As President Trump said again last night, we want immigrants to come here based on merit and to come legally. This is how it needs to be now, in this day and age.

You cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that in today's world, there are gang bangers, drug dealers, violent criminals and psychopaths, leeches, and terrorists.

This is not your grandfather's (or great great grandfather's) social and political climate. These are dangerous times and we now have to balance open arms with COMMON SENSE.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhh. I get it. You want low paid slaves! You shoulda just manned up and said so.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join